Royal Gossip
November 12, 2018, 08:53:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal white out: Queen is pure elegance as she visits South Wales  (Read 1119 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« on: April 26, 2012, 03:19:57 pm »

Royal white out: Queen is pure elegance as she visits South Wales on Diamond Jubilee tour (but republicans are planning 'high-profile' protest against monarchy)

The Queen today looked the picture of elegance as she visited south Wales as part of a UK-wide tour to celebrate her Diamond Jubilee.
Dressed a white dress and matching coat and hat, the matriarch opted for a much less bright look than the red she wore yesterday.
But while she is set to spend two days in the principality, visiting the Welsh capital Cardiff first, not everyone is pleased with her visit.
Republicans have said they are planning a 'high-profile' protest against the monarchy at Llandaff Cathedral as well as in Merthyr.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2135498/Queen-pure-elegance-visits-South-Wales-Diamond-Jubilee-tour.html#ixzz1t9kJkCJZ

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 04:26:58 am »

If you look at her deeply even with her smiling you can tell she's not happy there is something inside her like bothering her.I think she thought her grandson (Wimpo) would have a good future then find a good wife and look who he brought home and married.I think she knows the legacy she leaves behind is pretty awful.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 05:04:48 am »

You can always tell the truth in the faces of people when they are in repose, who they really are and what they are really feeling.

In this headline:
Her Majesty and the Duke of Edinburgh attended a special service at Llandaff Cathedral

If you really look, you can easily see how hurt she is and how troubled. She looks like she is about to start crying.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 05:16:31 am »

Fortunately, I read the article before the thread comments here, so I went in with no influence and found myself in agreement because what I saw was a lovely lady doing her duty as always, dressed impeccably, but her eyes.  Oh, my, they're full of pain. At least to me.  If true, it's unforgivable if it's her own flesh and blood causing it.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 04:56:58 pm »

I see that she is tired and strained and that is understandable, I think that she should ease up on the events and appearances.  Let the younger royals work and fail or succeed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: