Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 02:38:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happily ever after  (Read 6727 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 06:21:43 pm »

William looked a broken man and Kate looked like she was going to kill anyone who would try to disrupt things and had a 'don't F*** with this ceremony' look.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 06:35:44 pm »

It's a complete 'Who died!' experience.  Just look at the people watching on the aisles compared to PD/PC.  There IS no comparison.  I know it ended badly, but for that one shining moment, everyone was full of joy.  The Queen Mother?!  What a happy face!  Diana ethereal almost and Charles so handsome and sweet.

Waity and Dumbo?  It's 'let's get it over with'.  It's flat, dismal, no feeling of airiness of elation, just blaaaah.  And the faces in the church?  Seriously, they look like they're waiting for the hangman.

Every time I see those pics or the video, I'm reminded why I'm here.  It's a train wreck in the making.  It's horrible to see two people make the biggest mistake of their lives.  HM looks like she could break out in tears.  Sad.  Just so sad.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 06:59:59 pm »

Prince Andrew when Waity reached the altar! He wasn't very impressed.

Andrew looked HORRIFIED! Did you really see his expression?

I know it ended badly, but for that one shining moment, everyone was full of joy.  The Queen Mother?!  What a happy face!

HM looked so happy, with that quick grin as Diana curtsied and it was truly glorious.

And the faces in the church?  Seriously, they look like they're waiting for the hangman.

they looked like if Kate and William dared fall to one side or another, no one would catch them. All of them looked like thye were yearning to give them a piece of their mind. Pity they didn't.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 09:16:11 pm »

Someone did post a pic of the Queen on the wedding day, she had tears in her eyes but they didn't look like tears of happiness  bye sob

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

June
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2012, 01:18:53 pm »

Kiss

Actually, I didn't feel that Kate looked too smug on her wedding day. Usually I find her lack of humility nauseating.   ick I really feel she was very nervous and probably scared that William would back out. After all, he'd been playing controlling mind games with her for years.

Carole was a bag of nerves as she watched them walk up to the altar...I think she was frightened something was going to go wrong at the last second and all her plans would be thwarted.  I bet she was relieved when she saw Kate smiling triumphantly after she'd signed the register - William was well and truly snagged at long last  bored3

I didn't notice Carole but I'll take your word for it.  thumbsup That settled, I totally agree. I did read in the lead up that the Kate was concerned William wouldn't show up.  nervous

What woman with an ounce of self-respect would want to marry such a man, prince or pauper?  blink
spanishlover
Baroness

want to find real love at last!

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2012, 09:37:38 pm »

Kiss

Actually, I didn't feel that Kate looked too smug on her wedding day. Usually I find her lack of humility nauseating.   ick I really feel she was very nervous and probably scared that William would back out. After all, he'd been playing controlling mind games with her for years.

Carole was a bag of nerves as she watched them walk up to the altar...I think she was frightened something was going to go wrong at the last second and all her plans would be thwarted.  I bet she was relieved when she saw Kate smiling triumphantly after she'd signed the register - William was well and truly snagged at long last  bored3

I didn't notice Carole but I'll take your word for it.  thumbsup That settled, I totally agree. I did read in the lead up that the Kate was concerned William wouldn't show up.  nervous

What woman with an ounce of self-respect would want to marry such a man, prince or pauper?  blink

there was a certain delay in william and harry's departure....

another thing...when william and kate were walking down the aisle to depart into the carriage....nobody bowed to her as expected....did she expect that?
S. Boleyn
royal watcher

La Plus Heureuse

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2012, 10:18:32 pm »

IMO William's refused to wear the ring was THE omen that this marriage was a great mistake.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 08:51:01 am »

All I did was take another look around youtube to see PC and PD's wedding day. 

I had never seen this vid before, and although it's not willy and wasty, it makes for an excellent comparison; the best I think I've seen yet as Diana was so natural. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVWYsdIlbmU&feature=player_embedded

Thank you for the reminder.  SOOOOO sweet.  I know, I know it ended badly, but on that one magic day it was so magnificent. Diana's hopes just shoot out like stars, they really do.  It makes PW/WK's look like a funeral dirge.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2012, 04:52:14 am »

Kiss

Ambitious women who need a man to get what they really want aren't filled with self respect. She couldn't get a title without William so she ended up marrying William; if William had dropped dead, she would be making passes at Harry during the funeral service. I find it funny that Carole went wiht the couple to see the register signed and she probably stood right behind them making sure it was signed and sealed legally. I wonder what took so long for htem to come out.

Sarahjane
royal watcher

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2012, 12:48:38 pm »

I personally think that kate should have worn her hair up so she didnt looked as cluttered in that dress... BUT, she does not have the beauty to wear her hair up. I mean, she doesnt have a long neck line. Hair that is up on the head and exposes the neck line only looks great on girls who have the "swan-like" neck... kate is stumpy looking imo. She actually looks better with her hair down ( even though she needs to STOP playing with it)...although, on her wedding day...it didnt have volume, life, bounce or any shiny gloss what so ever. They must have been paranoid the tiara would fall off so they waxed her hair down or something to make it stiff so none of it would move.
Sarahjane
royal watcher

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2012, 01:10:45 pm »

Oh and someone mentioned how william and harrys departure from clarence house was delayed?... i remember vivdly the australian commentators making a joke about how late they were. The camera cut straight to the gate where they would depart and no kidding, the camera must have stayed on that one shot for well over 3 mins. Aussie commentators were saying how it's normally the bride whos fashionably late... not the groom. When finally there was movement, the commentator said in a surprised voice "OH HERE THEY COME!"...as if they were relieved or something....

Looking at those pics that were posted by the op, wow... kate looks tired as hell! Who cares how early it was in the morning, they are getting married! A very life-changing moment! Poeople applaud kate for how "composed" she was during the whole ceremony...not one mistake. I didnt think that it could have been her stuck up attitude that caused her to be so "whatever..."during the actual ceremony. She was very smiley however, after all that peper work crap " he's MINE AT LAST..mwhahahahaha... bow before me bitches!"....come on, we all know how a self-centered, spolit brat thinks of themselves.

No one bowed to her though as they were leaving....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: