Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 04:33:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happily ever after  (Read 6105 times)
ariadne
royal watcher

« on: April 24, 2012, 12:20:07 pm »

This was supposed-to-be a "happy" wedding day. So tell me if you see ANY happiness on their faces while they're getting married...

Eventually a little smile on Kate's face...which seems so fake.

No excitement, no happiness. It was just so low and boring.
christina01
courtier

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 12:55:32 pm »

Waity was trying to appear serene  laugh
anobserver
courtier

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 01:41:07 pm »

To be fair, the wedding was in the morning, so they could both be tired...although you'd think with some genuine excitement they would both look more animated. On the other hand, early morning aside, this was essential the final hurdle in Kate's 10 year campaign, and, if we recall, there was even some resistance at the end. Wills had to really force that ring on to her finger during the ceremony; poor Waity probably felt like heaven and earth were against her then! laundry
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 01:54:57 pm »

William looks solemn, maybe he's sad because he's thinking of his mother who cannot be there on his big day...Kate looks tired and doped up.  Are there any other Royal marriage pictures that we can compare it to?

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 03:44:06 pm »

Wills had to really force that ring on to her finger during the ceremony; poor Waity probably felt like heaven and earth were against her then! laundry

Perhaps, William should have taken that as a bad omen. 

I realize William might have been nervous but Kate is bone thin so that ring should have slid right on with no trouble.
BelleDeconstructed
royal watcher

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 06:43:39 pm »

The guest in the background appear just as bored and lifeless as the bride and groom. That's never a good sign!  nervous
Lady Bucklebury-Bucket
courtier

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 07:14:22 pm »

Something I have always wondered about....does anyone else remember Willy Middleton smirking more or less the whole time except for the wedding ceremony? I was wondering if he had ants in his ceremonial pants as he was looking mighty amused about something and I couldn't fathom what on earth it could be. It wasn't a happy sort of smile you would expect from a willing bridegroom, more of a smug sneer....Maybe he was inwardly gloating over cutting the rug out from under the RF for some reason...
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 09:42:09 pm »

To be fair, the wedding was in the morning, so they could both be tired...although you'd think with some genuine excitement they would both look more animated. On the other hand, early morning aside, this was essential the final hurdle in Kate's 10 year campaign, and, if we recall, there was even some resistance at the end.

If you don't mind my saying, Diana's wedding was just as early and so was Fergie's and both were able to look more alive and happy and animated.

When I look at Kate and William, I see two people who are acting 'above it all,' and surprisingly diffident. Even if it had been a normal church, this is a moment when two people make a sacred vow and join each other under God and despite the ten year long campaign, she was quite disgusting. When you factor in that HM/Charles were paying for that lavish ceremony in Westminster (no less) and the fact that there was all that fanfare and goodwill all placed in front of them on a silver platter, they (Kate especially) had no right to treat this so cavalierly.

She has hardly been part of the royal scene for so long that she has any right to act this way. She should have been brightly smiling, friendly, and trying to be as well disposed as anyone else. I think she was going for a sort of louche, aristocratic experessiveness and failed miserably.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 03:09:21 am »

Even though she's not smiling you can see in her eyes the air of smugness like yup I finally got him here.It looked like a funeral than a wedding people didn't look happy at all no real excitement in the air.Even the crowds looked force when they"cheered"like something they had to do no real feeling to it.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 12:30:33 pm »

I still can't get over the fact she wore something lowcut  sigh
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 01:07:10 pm »

^ She can get away with low-cut necklines as she has no boobs to speak of (emphasized by the Madonna cups)  tehe

ariadne nice pictures, but you forgot one: Prince Andrew when Waity reached the altar! He wasn't very impressed.

You can't see it clearly in some of the pictures, but that gray-haired woman wearing the striped dress looks a lot like Carole!
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 06:15:18 pm »

All I did was take another look around youtube to see PC and PD's wedding day. 

I had never seen this vid before, and although it's not willy and wasty, it makes for an excellent comparison; the best I think I've seen yet as Diana was so natural. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVWYsdIlbmU&feature=player_embedded

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 11:36:45 pm »

She looks so smug  snob...not a hint of "happiness" in her eyes and Will looks as bored out of his mind as always .
christina01
courtier

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 01:30:14 am »

I felt her dress was so blah. I know the economic times call for less extravagant showings, but there was nothing spectacular about it at all, which is why Pippa's caused such a sensation. In fact the dress was a virtual carbon copy of the Italian pm's daughter Isabella. Couldn't Waity have had her own design drawn up?  blink
June
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 09:56:46 am »

Wills had to really force that ring on to her finger during the ceremony; poor Waity probably felt like heaven and earth were against her then! laundry

Perhaps, William should have taken that as a bad omen. 

I realize William might have been nervous but Kate is bone thin so that ring should have slid right on with no trouble.

William looks like he was attending the funeral of a close relative or friend.   Embarrassed Kate looks as though she fears he won't follow through. Good grief, what an ominous start to married life.  nervous

@ chris: Kate doesn't have an original thought in her empty head. She's too used to others' toils providing a lifestyle for her.  bored3
christina01
courtier

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 10:18:49 am »

June  hug
June
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 10:21:45 am »

Kiss

Actually, I didn't feel that Kate looked too smug on her wedding day. Usually I find her lack of humility nauseating.   ick I really feel she was very nervous and probably scared that William would back out. After all, he'd been playing controlling mind games with her for years.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 09:09:25 pm »

She might have felt so much better after she signed the marriage license, but as she left she looked really, really disturbed and upset as she saw the stone cold faces of the congregation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 11:22:08 pm »

Kiss

Actually, I didn't feel that Kate looked too smug on her wedding day. Usually I find her lack of humility nauseating.   ick I really feel she was very nervous and probably scared that William would back out. After all, he'd been playing controlling mind games with her for years.

Carole was a bag of nerves as she watched them walk up to the altar...I think she was frightened something was going to go wrong at the last second and all her plans would be thwarted.  I bet she was relieved when she saw Kate smiling triumphantly after she'd signed the register - William was well and truly snagged at long last  bored3

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

HC
Countess

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2012, 04:12:33 pm »

I felt that there had to have been a real wedding perhaps the day before. Because Kate and William didn't look like two people getting married.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: