Royal Gossip
October 19, 2017, 04:33:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you eating  (Read 41138 times)
Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 12:01:08 am »

not technically eating right now, just saving water by drinking a glass of pink champagne. That all your mitochondria need.   Cool

But I am full.  Just before had:
capriccio of salmon
fish (grouper) with artichokes and potatoes
crème brûlée

Tea and cookies
Do not tempt me Mia!!  

sushi  sob
Why are you sad my dear Byechoc⁇  That sounds delicious! I love sushi!!  I like "californian maki(zushi)" and sake.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 12:07:23 am by Chloe » Logged
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2010, 12:07:40 am »

i love japonese food.. but not sushi!!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2010, 12:11:32 am »

I can't stop eating cookies right now  :northpole-dancer:

And now I want japanese food sauer

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2010, 12:13:41 am »

^ LOL.  Me too.  I want to eat both (cookies & sushi)!!

So, why on earth are you eating sushi, if you like that?

BOT: still snipping my glass of.....
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 12:16:28 am by Chloe » Logged
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2010, 12:19:10 am »

Sorry mia... if i can i give you some!!!

tomorow i will go to a shopping buy some cupcakes.... it's so good...  sigh

^ LOL.  Me too.  I want to eat both (cookies & sushi)!!

So, why on earth are you eating sushi, if you like that?
Still snipping my glass of.....
well today i went to a sushi bar.. that we have in my town.... we will go a very tipical portuguese restaurant but we saw a japonese restaurant called sushi bar!!!! and i remember a special dinner a few years ago and it was ok... but when i was there they only have sushi!!!! and worst i paid 70€ just for my food!!!! i'm so sad!!!! if i went to ,y first choise i will eat so well and only spent 30€ and have a lot of fun because there we have karaoke

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2010, 12:52:21 am »

Crunch chocolate

i was there they only have sushi!!!! and worst i paid 70€ just for my food!!!!
blink blink

OMG.  

I am sorry for what happened to you.  I understand your reaction now.  It is u.n.b.e.l.i.e.v.a.b.l.e even into the most chic restaurants, it isn’t that expensive without the wine/drink.  Furthermore, if the customer is not satisfied they redo what he has ordered or do not make him pay (for the sake of their reputation)!  

if i went to ,y first choise i will eat so well and only spent 30€ and have a lot of fun because there we have karaoke
thumbsup A friend made that choice few years ago and since it was so great (food & ambiance) for its cost, she is doing celebrating her birthday every year since then there.  Sometimes (if not most of times) simple choices are the best!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 12:54:46 am by Chloe » Logged
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 04:01:12 am »

Tonight hubby and I are going out for Thai dinner.
It's New Years Eve here (ahead of you), and then it's partyyingggg. eating cookies
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2010, 07:12:25 am »

Döner kebab, it's fatty and unhealthy but YUMMY! tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2011, 05:31:28 am »

I' just drank my lunch.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2011, 05:47:11 am »

My most awesome leftovers!!!!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 09:46:32 am »

Chocolate bikkies eating cookies
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 02:23:31 pm »

Frango no Churrasco!!! i mean Barbecue..

Contessa
courtier

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2011, 05:18:43 am »

Wine tehe
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2011, 06:08:25 am »

Cereal

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 02:45:05 pm »

Apple

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 06:05:01 pm »

Petit Gateau  Tongue

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2011, 12:15:32 am »

Apple strudel cookies eating cookies

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2011, 03:44:55 pm »

^^

Those exist?  :eyes: Can you pass me the recipe please?  flirt

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2011, 03:54:48 pm »

^^

Those exist?  :eyes: Can you pass me the recipe please?  flirt
You are talking with???  easter-think

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2011, 04:36:10 pm »

Nonfat Vanilla Yogurt with fresh pineapple & blackberries mixed in.

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: