Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 06:02:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne visits South Africa  (Read 1654 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: April 17, 2012, 02:34:56 pm »

http://www.demotix.com/news/1160297/princess-anne-visits-soweto-equestrian-foundation-soweto

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 07:00:35 pm »

I'm sure she get's the job done efficiently and correct and I admire her strive and work attitude.
But jeez she's not the most photogenic person of the bunch, is she? easter-lol
She reminds me of an old teacher of mine, what a dragon that was!
Would it hurt to smile even just a little! tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 09:47:15 pm »

Princess Anne, Princess Royal Visits South Africa

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=143058680&EditorialProduct=Entertainment

she looks better in casual clothes, the orange outfit must be from the seventies!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 03:38:07 am »

The hair... I just can't  laugh

CAn't believe she was only there for 3 days.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 07:08:28 am »

^^Agreed.  Casual clothes are a better move for her.

Am I completely lost here?  Weren't PW/WK supposed to go to Africa for the Jubilee or are they all going at one time or another?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 10:21:43 am »

William and Kate are going to Singapore, Malaysia, The Solomons and Tuvalu for the Jubilee.

There have been reports that they cancelled a proposed private visit to Africa.

Anne will also be visiting Mozambique and Zambia for the Jubilee while The Duke of Kent will visit Uganda.  So Anne will do most of the Jubilee visits in Africa.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 03:49:44 pm »

^Thank you, MM!  Ya need score cards to keep up with these people; it's like musical chairs with their activities as the totally burned out damage control do their very best.

So, it looks like Anne, Harry and the York sisters will be pulling the Cambridges Jubilee slack, along with PC/Cams?  I mean, PC HAS to be there for his mother for heaven's sake. Is that a fair statement, tho, about where we are with who's doing what/level of activity?

Good luck in far East, Wasty.  One shot of your netherworlds and it's caning time.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: