Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 01:27:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Caroline: News & Pics  (Read 13595 times)
D.I.R.
Baroness

« on: May 14, 2011, 05:06:38 am »

- http://www.daylife.com/search?q=princess+Cap+d%27Antibes+may+9%2C+2011
- http://royalcorrespondent.com/2011/05/10/h-r-h-princess-caroline-of-hanover-h-s-h-the-hereditary-princess-of-monaco-attends-a-fashion-show-in-the-south-of-france/
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 01:51:33 pm »

Alexandra is so cute and Caroline is beautiful even at her age!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 05:06:08 pm »

Agreed, Alexandrine!  Caroline, so lovely, still.  I'm seriously jonesing for her jacket/sweater.  Really chic.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 02:34:40 pm »

So cute!!!!!

http://realeza.blogs.sapo.pt/497803.html
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:54:52 pm by akasha2411 » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 01:18:56 am »

yes, she is  thumbsup

thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 08:40:44 pm »

psstttt....only 1 N in Hanover in this case. It's only Hannover when calling her Alexandra Prinzessin von Hannover. Other wise, it's Princess Alexandra of Hanover or Princesse Alexandra de Hanovre (English, then French)

Tuesday, she was with Princess Caroline & Prince Albert attending the  men's free skating preliminary round at the ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Nice, France {Photos}. She and her mom also attended Wednesday and Saturday's shows as well

thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 06:44:49 pm »

-Princess Caroline of Hanover & Princess Alexandra of Hanover were spotted over Easter weekend in St. Remey de Provence, France, where they attended Easter Mass at St. Remey's Church {Source}{Photos}

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 07:17:29 pm »

Thanks, Caroline looks older now no?

Alexandra is going to be a knock out when she is older!

thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 07:53:21 pm »

No prob.

She does a little. But I think she looked even older than she is when the whole stressors around Ernest were happening (appearing for him in court while he was off frolicking with unknown and numerous 20 something brothel models...etc)

thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 03:15:11 pm »

Princess Caroline attended the General Conference of AMADE in Monaco on Friday, April 13
*Photos*

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 03:41:39 pm »

I like the outfit, but what's AMADE?
Just did a google search: http://www.amade-mondiale.org/en/presentation/presentation.html
 thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 03:50:59 pm »

^ yup, that's AMADE's main site, it'll likely tell you everything you need to know, and more than I know about it. It was started by Princess Grace in 1963 an organization that
...strives to contribute to the wellness of the most vulnerable children in this world.
It does a lot in Africa, Ghanna, Phillipines...etc. A lot of the Casiraghi fundraisers benefit AMADE ('cause they aren't smart like their cousin Jazmin to create their own organizations to support...but that's another fish to fry for another topic...), like Charlotte's pro-am cups in Monaco and the Gucci Masters....a portion of the prize $$ + the sponsors funds go to AMADE....

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 03:58:45 pm »

This is not meant to discredit such a worthy cause at all, but the group shot has more badly dressed people than I've seen in a while.  Maybe I expect too much from the Monaco bunch.  But, ties are crooked, dresses are sloppy, and Caroline looks glum, to me.  The photog may have had a hangover or something.  Is Caroline ill? or has she been lately?  I dimly remember hearing a bit about that along those lines.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 04:20:44 pm »

^ I agree.

Not sure...perhaps Caroline's trying to stop smoking again? Perhaps that could be it? I know she tried-and failed-last summer to quit the habit...

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2012, 04:36:42 pm »

Those oversize black rimmed glasses she wears remind me of someone I know though... easter-wink

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 10:08:33 pm »

^ I know! I think of that every time I see her in them.....

thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 06:47:58 am »

Princess Caroline of Hanover visited the new exhibit "Group sign 1971-1974" The Art of Street Museum?»» on Friday {Source}.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 04:17:19 pm »

^^ and ^^^ Who and what?  What did I miss?  Who wore glasses like Caroline?  Do I need to research?    study

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 10:00:55 pm »

Darling...your over size sunglasses look a bit like her glasses tehe Cool

laugh

Anastasia
courtier

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2012, 03:05:16 am »

Princess Caroline handed the Prince Pierre Awards at the Opera. Monaco October 2nd

http://www.purepeople.com/article/princesse-caroline_a108007/2#2
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: