Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 11:18:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The King has an accident while hunting and has to be operated  (Read 18141 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2012, 11:14:19 pm »

oh oops
misread this article then, I thought she was married to that muck guy as well.
http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/royals/koenig-juan-carlos-1/angebliche-affaere-wer-ist-corinna-zu-sayn-wittgenstein-23746272.bild.html

google translate
http://translate.google.be/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2Funterhaltung%2Froyals%2Fkoenig-juan-carlos-1%2Fangebliche-affaere-wer-ist-corinna-zu-sayn-wittgenstein-23746272.bild.html&act=url

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2012, 04:11:41 pm »

Mick was an affair, she has married two times:

- Phillip Atkins: english millionaire
- Then the affair with the Mick guy who is a billionaire from the Mercedes family
- Casimir Zu Sayn- Wittgenstein: the aristo eleven years younger

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2012/04/20/espana/1334922440.html

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2012/04/19/princesa-armas/549817.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
tequiero
courtier

I like to move it, move it :):):)

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2012, 05:04:41 pm »

And to a billionaire Gerd Rudolf (Muck) Flick.  (LOL guess that means she was married to Herr Flick then  easter-lol)

Oh my Good, Ahasha, you just made my day  laugh laugh  lmao lmao

Harry-ite #6
berlin
Countess

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2012, 06:24:26 pm »

If only Queen Sonia of Norway hadn't pulled her "marry me or I'll commit suicide" act and hadn't gotten in the way of Harald marrying Sophia.  I'm sure Sophia would have been happier with him.  I think Sonia was the original Waity Katie.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2012, 06:54:21 pm »

I quite agree. Their marriage is also in the rocks since the nineties more or less.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2012, 06:49:17 am »

he has said sorry and that he won't do it anymore

http://www.rtve.es/noticias/20120418/rey/516970.shtml

the problem is what is he really sorry for? What won't he do in the future? Hunting elephants? Going with the mistress on holidays? Not telling the prime minister where he is going?

Moreover now all all the press is talking about his lover and as an italian newspaper said there are two queens in Spain...

Well your gunna have to see Juan as China. He says yes & plays the game like he's on your side & sorry for any wrong doing he didn't know that it was wrong (bull sh!t). But he does whatever he wants behind your back. But yeah its nothing but pr... he's not sorry for jack squat nada.
With this other mistress... eh. She doing her job well I suppose.  eating cookies
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2012, 05:37:19 am »

If only Queen Sonia of Norway hadn't pulled her "marry me or I'll commit suicide" act and hadn't gotten in the way of Harald marrying Sophia.  I'm sure Sophia would have been happier with him.  I think Sonia was the original Waity Katie.

I think that Harald should have walked and left her to her own devices.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
christina01
courtier

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2012, 08:43:35 am »

I don't think it was Sonia who pulled that stunt ladies  flower
Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2012, 08:45:55 am »

A french mag said she did but there was no proof and it was princess Irene that Harold's dad wanted him to marry not Sofia IIRC
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2012, 11:15:26 am »

It was Sofia first, the engagement was to be announced but first Sofia realised that Sonia was still in his life because they had a car accident together and second she threatened to suicide. Then Frederika tried with Irene but still didn't work.

who do you think it was chrisitina? Sonia's story was in the last book about Queen Sofia.

Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2012, 01:17:00 pm »

^ I see,thank you for the info  flower
tequiero
courtier

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2012, 06:41:26 pm »

Alexandrine, could you give us more info about Sofia & Harold & Sonia triangle? Any links to articles etc?  thankyou thankyou

Harry-ite #6
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2012, 02:36:59 pm »

Sonia has a lot of nerve doing that; I wonder if whether or not Kate threatened the same thing. A ton of men have bene spooked by such things before.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2012, 07:34:00 pm »

@tequiero I think it was in the latest book about Sofia but didn't buy it because I dislike how the author writes, when I can I will try to read that part in the book shop.

But it has been a rumour for a long time, even in TRF you can find a thread about the story with articles from that time.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2012, 10:06:39 pm »

don't hunt elephants

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2012, 05:06:04 pm »

@tequiero I went today and read the paragraphs about Harald & Sophia.

According to Pilar Eyre Sonja was more or less the love of Harald but at the same time he was having a sexual relationship with another norwegian. And at the same time his father and the greek family were trying to make an engagement happen, apart from his relationships there was the problem of the dowry as the greek government didn't want to pay much and the norwegian royal family thought it was too little.

Eyre tells that Sonja tried to suicide at least seven times during that time until she married him according to the norwegian press. She always tried when he was linked to a royal princess in the press. And when he was in norway she was like a limpet. She also tells that one day Sonja went to the apartment Harald use and met the other lover in the stairs and she got so angry that hit her with the bag and a fight ensued.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2012, 12:16:43 am »

Sounds like she should have been stuffed in a mental hospital instead of a wedding dress; that seriously psycho and beyond the pale in my eyes.

christina01
courtier

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2012, 07:33:56 am »

I don't buy it re: Sonja. Authors have been known to stretch the truth before. It was probably a case of 'If you don't marry me I'll hang myself', which is a catchcry of many desperate women.  thumbsdown Or if it IS true, then maybe she threatened ONCE, not seven times surely, my god I mean that would scare anyone OFF not make them turn around and do it  blink
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2012, 09:01:23 pm »

Yes, the author makes her look quite unstable, considering that she is quite pro Sophia she may very well be exaggerating. Although if only half of the story is true she still sounds like not queen material.

The author says that this has been published in the norwegian press but I don't know if she gives the info in her bibliography.

If your read Odette's posts in this thread you can read about one of her suicide attempts http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f180/sonja-and-haralds-long-courtship-10938-2.html

tequiero
courtier

« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2012, 07:45:40 pm »

Alexandrine, thank you very much for the info  flower flower I also went to TRF and read some posts. But unfortunatelly all juicy info ended as soon as the "speculations" began.

Harry-ite #6
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: