Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 06:08:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The King has an accident while hunting and has to be operated  (Read 18116 times)
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2012, 06:22:06 pm »

JC is vile to have killed those animals.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2012, 06:35:00 pm »

What
I don't think Diana would've done that!
I know JC is a flirt but I'm sure he wouldn't dare touch the CP of Britain....right?

there have always been rumours of an affair or at least an attraction between the two!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2012, 06:36:49 pm »

JC is vile to have killed those animals.

Agreed. Did you hear that WWF Espana wants to hold a "meeting" with him now? (Source) laundry sauer Angry bye

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2012, 06:38:47 pm »

I find them very stupid, even DoE was patron of WWF and loves to hunt. Same with all the danish royals.

what did they expect?  sly

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2012, 06:45:06 pm »

I know...ridiculous right? Same with the Monaco Princely family.... (the Marchais estate near paris is used for hunting sometimes)....

D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2012, 08:31:57 pm »

yeah Diana & Juan were flirty with each other as well as seen each other attractive. Juan has masculinity, manly, King, & loves to around beautiful women & everything that Charles isn't.
Diana beauty, old blood, young, knows her place... she craved the attention that was given to her from Juan & his vibes but nothing came of it not sexually that is.
While Charles didn't give a damn he's obsessed with ugly smelly Camilla. But its funny tho when Felipe took Leti to Charles B-day party Charles was enamored with Leti the way he kissed her hand... well his version is of beauty is out of whack so you know.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2012, 08:42:35 pm »

nah the hand kiss is one of PC oldschool moves methinks, did the same with Mary in Denmark and Sonja in Sweden. (gosh that sounds wrong! easter-lol)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
anobserver
courtier

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2012, 08:54:00 pm »

It's really despicable that it was an elephant...they are one of the most intelligent mammals and they even have a death ritual and exhibit signs of mourning...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_intelligence
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2012, 10:34:48 pm »

@ akasha  tehe yeah but there are subtle ways that is done that outside people (even these women that he kissed) don't catch it. But hey i could be wrong. He sure is a hand *lowlife* ain't he.  easter-akasha

@ anobserver then you should get mad at the game perverse owner. He byes these animals all over Africa to be shot at, also at the abandon zoo's & they were once pets they sold; to be used as game. I don't like it but it's how it's done.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2012, 09:19:25 pm »

he has said sorry and that he won't do it anymore

http://www.rtve.es/noticias/20120418/rey/516970.shtml

the problem is what is he really sorry for? What won't he do in the future? Hunting elephants? Going with the mistress on holidays? Not telling the prime minister where he is going?

Moreover now all all the press is talking about his lover and as an italian newspaper said there are two queens in Spain...

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2012, 03:35:18 am »

yeah I heard that the trip was apparently organised by lady Corinna zu Wittgenstein a German princess who is said to be his lover.

Google translate of a Dutch paper (volkskrant) on the whole case
http://translate.google.be/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.volkskrant.nl%2Fvk%2Fnl%2F2668%2FBuitenland%2Farticle%2Fdetail%2F3242577%2F2012%2F04%2F18%2FDe-plotselinge-problemen-van-de-Spaanse-koning.dhtml&act=url

DM article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2131587/Spanish-King-Juan-Carlos-apologizes-Botswana-elephant-hunting-safari.html

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2012, 03:47:22 am »

here they are in an event together if no one knows what she looks like.
http://www.lavozlibre.com/userfiles/2a_decada/image/FOTOS%202012/04%20ABRIL%202012/15%20ABRIL%202012/corina%20corregida%20interior.jpg

& a few others
http://theroyalcorrespondent.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/jc-mistress-csws.jpg
http://www.prphotos.com/mas_assets/full/0858/RML-000858.jpg
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 03:49:35 am by D.I.R. » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2012, 03:51:22 am »

gosh those lips! blink

christina01
courtier

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2012, 05:01:28 am »

Still better looking than the queen though  ick
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2012, 07:44:40 am »

^ He never considered Sofia attractive & Sofia the same about Juan. It was the parents that wanted them to marry... other than that. They popped out an heir so his job is done being "in love".

gosh those lips! blink

yeah he thought the same but in a man way.
christina01
courtier

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2012, 09:14:31 am »

An heir, and two fugly daughters  ick, well, one is ok, but the other....
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2012, 05:33:52 pm »

hihi D.I.R  naughty
I mean, of course it's obvious he fell for her excellent intelligent conversations, no?  Tongue

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2012, 06:43:29 pm »

Corinna is not a princess, she simply married a prince and divorced him. She is also swedish. They've been together for at least four years.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2012, 10:22:45 pm »

Yup AFAIK she was married twice before meeting the prince
First to Philip Atkins with whom she has a daughter born in '92
And to a billionaire Gerd Rudolf (Muck) Flick.  (LOL guess that means she was married to Herr Flick then  easter-lol)
The marriage with the prince only lasted five years from '00 till '05 (he was 24 she was 36) they have a son together.
Tell's you something about the lady doesn't it...

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2012, 10:25:39 pm »

No, Muck was simply an affair.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: