Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 03:22:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The King has an accident while hunting and has to be operated  (Read 18142 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 09:08:03 pm »

yup that's what wiki told me as well  tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 09:10:21 pm »

tehe hope we don't have to wait until the fifth but considering that we only have to deal with one branch of bourbons it should be easier (although in truth we have two branches...) and no napoleons

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 09:40:59 pm »

Yeah the Napoleon's were small but stubborn, they kept coming back! laugh
Franco wasn't ideal but he didn't crown himself either so..
You'll find a good president I'm sure Cool

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 09:54:48 pm »

erm that's the problem, if people are starting to really dislike the royals you can't still compare with the present hatred to politicians

Franco didn't crown himself because he was a monarchist we could have had one of his descendants as king because his eldest granddaughter married one of Alfonso XIII's grandchildren but his father had renounced his rights because he was deaf. Though Franco could have chosen him instead of JC. 

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2012, 10:07:48 pm »

Oh right I didn't know that Franco's family had royal connections..
 idea
Maybe is you ask HM nicely you can borrow Harry for a decade or so..
After that he'll go to Moscow of course to re-establish the Romanov line and create a good heir for the Russians.
And then I think he has a meeting with Australia or Canada ..(not sure which one will revolt first  Tongue)
Imagine
Harry the saviour of monarchy's all over the world! laugh

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2012, 10:15:38 pm »

no thank you I prefer a republic, no more monarchies! well if I marry him then yes  tehe

Franco's descendants have aristo and royal connections, his only daughter (who may not have been his according to rumours) married into an old aristo family and was given by JC also a dukedom. Then the oldest grandaughter married into the bourbon family but divorced afterwards. She was wild maybe you can compare her to Princess Margaret's life. Though sadder because her eldest child died in a car accident, her ex husband in a sky accident and her step daughter in a sea accident.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2012, 10:21:17 pm »

dang not exactly a luckly lady huh blink

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2012, 10:26:54 pm »

I think the accidents are very diana-esque if you get my drift... the ex husband and heirs were always a nuisance for JC.

I was happy when Luis Felipe who is the youngest son had two sons while Felipe only had two girls.

Luis Felipe is also the legitimist claimant to the french crown so he needed to have boys to keep the line of succession or it would pass to JC's descendants. JC doesn't back him up and prefers the orleanists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legitimists

I know it's a big confusing story   tehe

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2012, 10:53:35 pm »

blink
Shocked

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2012, 10:57:43 pm »

what is so surprising? The back story in the "accidents" or the whole story being super confusing?

If you want I can open a thread and share more info  eating cookies

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2012, 11:18:09 pm »

Both is kinda confusing
Lot of ppl end up dead around JC first his brother, Franco's grand daughter, her son, daughter and and ex-hubby and now JC own grand son as another accident with a gun!
It makes JC sound like a really creepy guy for someone who doesn't have any real power.
He sounds like a 17th century royal, killing off possible competitors for the throne left and right! blink
"Accidents do happen my dear...'insert evil laughter' "  hide

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2012, 11:20:08 pm »

you forget JC's brother death... hide hide I've read some versions that  nervous nervous

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2012, 11:24:30 pm »

Just curious, how old was JC when that accident with his brother happened?  shifty

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2012, 11:25:07 pm »

18 or so, he had already went to the military academy and was on holidays

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2012, 11:33:08 pm »

Riiight ...
'note to self: never piss off the King of Spain!'

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2012, 11:36:51 pm »

laugh it's funny but it's also sadly true, at least don't get close to a borbon if they have a gun you may get hurt accidentally or not

P.D: he is now also getting linked to the financial scandal by his son in law  eating cookies good god I don't know what to expect now

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 12:04:39 am »

If it ever turns out that he is Kate's real dad, I'm on the next plane to Madrid to shoot the idiot! tehe

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2012, 12:08:05 am »

I don't know about Kate but he may be Harry's dad!  easter-akasha

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2012, 12:16:14 am »

What a vile monster along with the rest who kill and profit from  these innocent animals.He also killed a bear years ago who was so tamed because he was raised by humans they drugged him and sent it to a field and shot him.I guess karma will hit all those monsters  harder.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2012, 12:36:27 am »

What
I don't think Diana would've done that!
I know JC is a flirt but I'm sure he wouldn't dare touch the CP of Britain....right?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: