Royal Gossip
November 12, 2018, 08:51:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie are engaged at last !  (Read 102114 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2012, 10:11:48 pm »

Yooper, Colin Farrell is so gorgeous, I can't blame you for almost walking in the sea.  laugh

Yes I got that vibe about Brad. Rumours were(allegedly) that he and Jen liked to smoke a lot of very choice P spy t!

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2012, 10:12:49 pm »

Yooper have you read the book about Colin Farrell that one of his exes published? It's a novel but clearly based on the relationship. I haven't read it but maybe you will like it and they are doing the film version soon.

I agree, I don't have first hand knowledge but have followed gossip for years and Hwood sounds like crazy and I'm sure it is much crazier than the gossip makes it.

Pitt is famous for smoking pot so he must have been high.

Any rumour about Di Caprio? Or Blake Lively?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2012, 10:18:57 pm »

^^What a way to go, SG.  Sighhhhhhhhh.

OH!  Um, yeah, I did read the book that, gosh I can't remember her name now, who was 'married' to him.  She called him her gypsy husband.  Great book and I believe her.  He's a really nice man but lots of demons that just make him sexier.  Sorry, but it's true.

Leo?  The last I heard his mother put the kibosh on Lively, but that was weeks ago.  It's common knowledge that his mother is first and foremost in his life and his one weakness.  It's a biggie, tho.  Leo really doesn't do much wrong, i.e., drugs, women, alcohol, and so on.  Perhaps it's because his mother has a tight leash, but it's a prime example of how easy it is to just go weird in Hollyweird because what's worse?  Being mummy-driven or alcohol?  You'd be hard-pressed to find 'normal' in the entertainment industry.  Even Tom Hanks, whom I adore, is supposedly all weird and extremely OCD.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2012, 01:09:57 am »

"Something stressed the relationship after the filming of the Tourist."  You can find videos of Johnny Depp drunk, something was going on with him, he was staying in LA for months and Vanessa in France, but now the gossip is they are back together; I hope so, because I think Johnny Depp truly loves his family and his life with Vanessa in France.

VIDEO: CELEBITCHY(courtesy of Hollywood TV) http://www.celebitchy.com/185264/johnny_depp_falls_over_on_the_street_-_how_wasted_is_he_video/

I’m thinking Johnny can’t walk because he’s so out of it, especially when you see the stumbling move at :24 into the video. Notice, though, that he’s still trying to sign autographs when he’s in that state. I still love him and I hope he’s ok. I bet he’s having relationship problems with Vanessa. That’s my take on this situation. He’s been able to handle his liquor for years. celebitchy quote:

I think that Jolie really did a number on him stress wise and he had to keep his wits AND spend time filming this movie and deal with a possible fallout in regards to that lunatic of a woman going after him by planting rumors of a romance. The realtionship problems are probably coming from the fact that he's been derailed (all men seem to when they work with Jolie) and vanessa is freaking out because she (they really) have kids that need to be looked after.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2012, 01:31:08 am »

Jolie is not well-received nor well-liked.  She's got a bad rep for using people and I honestly don't understand the attraction.  Plus, she's not really that great an actress.

Come on, Depp, you can do better and stay put in France!!!  I watched an interview with him not that long ago on location in France and he was so happy and balanced at the time.  There's a force in HWood and it's not always a good thing.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2012, 06:16:06 am »

Jolie is not well-received nor well-liked. 

The fact that she is consdiered looney in Hollywood tells me everything I need ot know about weirdo arse.

Put bluntly, she should be in an insane asylum, not a mansion in various parts of the world.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2012, 07:42:57 am »

^Heartily agree.  And she shouldn't be allowed to be raising all those children from all over the place, either, from where I sit.  There's something so 'off' about that whole thing and the kids look like they're just tagging along, not being sheltered and safe.  It's not a family; it's a litter, practically.  And Pitt just keeps looking worse and worse every time I see a recent pic.  It's Dorian Grayish.

I've never seen her in person, but I know others who have, who have gone to the Oscars and so on and she's scarily thin in person, I'm told, and behaves rudely when the cameras aren't on her, has a goddess complex and so on.  Men sure can be stupid sometimes.

HC
Countess

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2012, 06:25:12 pm »

I'm sorry.  Hi

Brad Pitt, Colin Farrel, Leo, Deep. All very nice.

But this is an actor with looks. Danish actor that has just won the palm d'or at Cannes. Mr. Mads Mikkelsen. And he has been married to the same woman for 20 something years.

Video. Enjoy  tehe

http://nyhederne.tv2.dk/article.php/id-50711523:f%C3%B8lg-mads-mikkelsen-p%C3%A5-sejrsaftenen.html?forside

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2012, 10:24:57 pm »

Not my kinda looks, sorry HC flower

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2012, 11:42:50 pm »

He reminds me of one of my husbad's professional hockey players in Russia/Ukraine (what are they calling themselves now?).  Kinda eurorough in a good/scratchy/harda$$ way, but, come ON...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbodEcC8QjU

Just lean back, take a sip, and enjoy.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2012, 12:09:40 am »

honestly I think these males are yummy!
http://images.wikia.com/bones/images/3/32/DaveB.jpg Bones
http://www.britmovie.co.uk/wp-content/images/people/149-Tim-Roth.jpg lie to me
http://images.wikia.com/lawandorder/images/0/09/Elliot_Stabler_in_Law_%26_Order-_Special_Victims_Unit.JPG L&O svu
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/files/2010/08/scott-caan-hawaii-FiveO.jpg Hawaii 5o

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HC
Countess

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2012, 04:53:52 pm »

Pretty boys

But here are real men Ulrich Thomsen, Jesper Chrisensen and again Mads Mikkelsen  tehe

http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/bond-villains/ulrich-thomsen

http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/bond-villains/jesper-christensen

http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/bond-villains/mads-mikkelsen

As you can see they all played in a James Bond.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2012, 10:13:59 pm »

The poop down here is that Depp has fallen off the wagon, been seen too much at Marmont after being in California for a month or two and has most definitely been with other women and Paradis just waits for the axe to fall.

NOT my lovely Depp   wineoooh

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2012, 10:17:54 pm »

I forgot to mention that he has been linked to Eva Green, how much is gossip or truth no idea.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2012, 01:48:36 am »

She would do wild stuff,like try to go to set with "no underwear  to shoot a scene in a dress,knowing she'd be rubbing against Brad!
No wonder Lazy likes her that's her idol.I remember reading how Brad use to talk to her about wanting a family with Aniston and her not being ready. AJ saying to him maybe it would be best just to end the marriage because that was selfish that he should be with someone who would give him kids, etc.
I think that Jolie really did a number on him stress wise and he had to keep his wits AND spend time filming this movie and deal with a possible fallout in regards to that lunatic of a woman going after him by planting rumors of a romance. The realtionship problems are probably coming from the fact that he's been derailed (all men seem to when they work with Jolie) and vanessa is freaking out because she (they really) have kids that need to be looked after.
According to articles JD didn't want to be alone with her but there was one saying how she and him had wine together at her house.
When Antonio Banderas filmed with her AJ,MG didn't leave his sight she would stay in the trailers with him she din't want AJ around her man when filming stopped.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: