Royal Gossip
October 15, 2018, 08:48:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Princess Diana was in talks to star in The Bodyguard 2'  (Read 1047 times)
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« on: April 12, 2012, 09:11:44 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2128179/Princess-Diana-talks-star-The-Bodyguard-2-reveals-Kevin-Costner.html
Princess Diana was in talks to star in a sequel to The Bodyguard before her death, Kevin Costner has revealed.

The actor admitted in a new interview that he was keen for the late Princess of Wales to take on the romantic lead in the follow-up film.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 06:04:01 pm »

Burrell said this in his book... Diana was flattered and found it funny, but no way was she going to do it.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 09:22:05 pm »

i don't buy it!

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 12:00:35 am »

To me this is exactly the sort of thing she would have done.  She would have done anything to annoy the BRF and this would have done so. 

She even said something along the lines of 'You'll be surprised at what I do next' and starring in a movie would have been a surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: