Royal Gossip
September 25, 2017, 02:35:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Louise in hospital after riding accident  (Read 8455 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: April 11, 2012, 04:28:20 pm »

georgina brewer ‏ @Georginaitv  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Kate and William's cousin and royal wedding bridesmaid, Lady Louise, rushed to hospital after falling off her pony

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Leila
Countess

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 04:33:02 pm »

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1491022_countess-of-wessex-pulls-out-of-visit-to-the-christie-cancer-hospital-after-daughter-falls-from-pony
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 04:44:34 pm »

Oh poor Lady Louise, hope she's ok.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 06:43:32 pm »

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/313976/Queen-s-granddaughter-rushed-to-hospital-after-pony-fall-

it says that she had surgery for her eyes' problem already, I remember that there was a debate in some forum about this

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 07:02:51 pm »

^ that surgery has nothing to do with this incident...her falling off a pony and supposedly having eye surgery are two different topics. Plus the eye surgery was a treatment that her parents chose NOT to give her. It never actually happened, there were multiple sources for this.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 07:06:36 pm »

I know there is no relationship between the two things but the article says:

Lady Louise, who has undergone corrective surgery after being born with exotropia, a rare condition which causes a divergent squint, was last seen in public at the traditional Easter service at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, on Sunday with the Queen and other senior royals.

So according to them she has had surgery.

thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 07:08:37 pm »

^ Unless Edward and  Sophie changed their minds in the last 6 years, I highly doubt it.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 07:45:25 pm »

Victoria Arbiter ‏ @victoriaarbiter  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
According to Buckingham Palace Lady Louise Windsor, daughter of Edward + Sophie Wessex has broken her left arm. #royal

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 08:32:24 pm »

Oh poor baby I hope she is OK  flower.
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 09:11:24 pm »

whoa...The Daily Fail actually got something right!

According to them, Lady Louise broke her left arm.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 10:32:34 pm »

Hope she's not too frightened, poor dear.

I know there is no relationship between the two things but the article says:

Lady Louise, who has undergone corrective surgery after being born with exotropia, a rare condition which causes a divergent squint, was last seen in public at the traditional Easter service at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, on Sunday with the Queen and other senior royals.

So according to them she has had surgery.

I've read articles that says she had the eye operation and articles that said she didn't, but Richard Palmer today wrote in a tweet that Buckingham Palace said she had the surgery. I think she did have it done years ago.

Elizabeth:
you say Louise DID have corrective eye surgery? When was this? She looked the same at Easter

Richard Palmer ‏ 
@HMtheRedQueen I take your point. A Buckingham Palace official told me a few years ago it had been corrected.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 10:35:21 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 06:28:52 am »

Countess of Wessex pulls out of visit to The Christie cancer hospital after daughter falls from pony

The Countess of Wessex has pulled out of a visit to cancer hospital The Christie – after her daughter Lady Louise fell off her pony.

Prince Edward and his wife Sophie were due to officially open the hospital's £35m patient treatment centre this afternoon.

But the Countess pulled out – leaving her husband to complete the duties on his own – after their eight-year-old daughter had an accident while riding.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1491022_countess-of-wessex-pulls-out-of-visit-to-the-christie-cancer-hospital-after-daughter-falls-from-pony

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
June
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 06:52:24 am »

I'm wishing this adorable little girl a speedy recovery.  sob
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 10:39:12 am »

Louise only broke her arm. Thank goodness, it could have been worse!
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 11:30:06 am »

I hope she recovers quick, and hope she hasn't become afraid of horses.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 05:12:59 pm »

Thanks SG, she looks the same to me. But hopefully she is now better from her eyes problem.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 05:48:36 pm »

She's at home now, she'll mend.

Many of us who grew up riding have had a broken bone or two.

ps it sounds like a greenstick fracture.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 09:07:33 pm »

Poor little girl. I hope she recovers ASAP

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 09:52:15 pm »

How wonderful that Sophie ran home and ditched her engagement.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 10:17:02 pm »

a wonderful mother easter-egg-basket

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: