Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 11:30:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princesses Beatrice & Eugenie: Fashion Files  (Read 1754 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: April 05, 2012, 04:59:52 pm »

Princess Beatrice's Hair: Underrated?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/05/princess-beatrice-hair_n_1405336.html?ref=tw

I agree her hair is so beautiful  flirt

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 05:03:00 pm »

I, too.  It's beautiful and age-appropriate.  It matches her skin and it's a lovely shade.  She's coming into her own, isn't she?  'So wonderful to see.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 05:38:43 pm »

I think her hair is one of her better features, but I do wish she would stop wearing the side perched hat/fascinators, sadly they all seem to follow Kate in the choice of headgear.
TLLK
royal watcher

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 05:24:03 am »

I think her hair is one of her better features, but I do wish she would stop wearing the side perched hat/fascinators, sadly they all seem to follow Kate in the choice of headgear.
Sophie, Beatrice and Eugenie have been wearing these for a few years now so IMO Kate has followed their lead.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 08:48:44 am »

hello  TLLK - Welcome to the forum.  Very good first post you did.
Good point about Kate following Sophie, Beatrice and Eugenie. I also think its a comparatively small group of milliners they all support, ditto Lady Gabriella Windsor and many other aristos.
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 03:57:45 am »

True
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: