Royal Gossip
February 18, 2018, 07:08:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone here who is British, please, and that might take me a question ...  (Read 1010 times)
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« on: December 12, 2010, 01:31:49 pm »

Has anyone here who is British or any Commonwealth country, please, and that might take me a question ...

How is the reaction that you encounter on the street about this possible new succession of Queen by Catherine, or Kate Middleton, because Camilla is not officially the next Queen, who for now will become the next queen officially on the 29th will be Kate Middleton. How is the public reaction and acceptance, as you have seen this reaction in the street .....  xmas-tree

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 04:13:30 pm »

If I understand your question correctly Fernanda......On the day of her wedding Kate becomes Princess William of Wales, and that's all, unless Prince William accepts a dukedom.  She most certainly does not become Queen.
As far as the people in the street are concerned, one has no way of knowing, and they probably wouldn't know, nor, in general would they appreciate being asked.  They have other things on their minds, as have we all.
lisa
royal watcher

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 10:15:59 pm »

Lets see if I understand your question--since Camilla may not be legally married to PC then upon her marriage to PW, Kate would be next in line to became Queen but only when PW ascends to the throne but Charles has said that when he becomes King, Camilla should be crown his Queen--only if their marriage is deem legal and the COE says its ok. then Camilla can be crown Queen.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 09:09:06 pm »

Lise -There are those who say that their civil ceremony is not legal reither.  There never has been a legal provision for a civil ceremony in this country.  Those who have married in a civil ceremony have had to go abroad, I.E. Prince Michael of Kent, and some years ago The Earl of Harewood, son of the sister of George VI.  It may be that the wrong advice was given to PC.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 07:31:43 pm »

Kate can never be Queen in her own right, just Queen CONSORT, not Queen Regnant. Kate is not in line in her own right, she is a consort, not a royal.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: