Royal Gossip
November 13, 2018, 11:18:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why women *despise* me for being beautiful  (Read 2763 times)
Acornia
Countess

« on: April 04, 2012, 06:43:27 am »

'There are downsides to looking this pretty': Why women *despise* me for being beautiful

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-*despise*-beautiful.html#ixzz1r2qkzsES

Nearly 5000 comments!  laugh

There are a couple of follow-up articles. I guess it's the dreaded combination of her inflated sense of beauty and arrogance that pissed people off.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 06:52:43 am »

Wow, I'm so grateful to her!  Now, I know why I can't get a date.  I'm TOO beautiful!  What a relief.

Thanks for the laugh.  And a big one.   laugh laugh

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
anobserver
courtier

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 03:32:57 pm »

This is probably how our dear Wisteria sisters think of themselves -- especially since we (and probably they!) are reading about how they are so 'stunning' and 'dazzling' and 'hot'. Gag.
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 04:57:49 pm »

Alas,  I know exactly how she feels.  You cannot begin to understand the emotional turmoil a stunningly beautiful woman goes through day after day, wondering how many men we've left crushed as we reject their advances.  Truly, any time I see a man fall down because of me, I feel a sting of pity for him, knowing that he is now not only in emotional pain, but in physical pain as well.  So heavy is my heart sometimes that I almost feel it would be best for me to stay inside, or retire to a convent, so that I will not have their pain on my concience.  But then I remind myself of all the ugliness in this world, and I realize that it is better for them to be in pain because of my beauty than somebody else's ugliness.  And so I must soldier on, and be a ray of sunshine in the world and bring beauty to all who meet me.   angel

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
anobserver
courtier

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 05:25:25 pm »

flower Love you, Lothwen!  easter-akasha
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 10:54:26 pm »

Oh wow lothwen  flirt
What an inspiring, deep and caring personality you are  thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 11:24:02 pm »

Body dysmorphia is a dreadful thing...  tehe

I am a 7ft tall dark haired, rubinesque amazon..  living in a petite blonde british body.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 11:26:21 pm by Tatiana » Logged

Acornia
Countess

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 02:04:56 am »

lothwen  laugh
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 03:45:19 am »

Now, she's all over the news back-pedaling that it was really meant to be 'tongue in cheek' and that the DM asked her to write it.  Whatevs.

A little reality check for her:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j422/mary_miller2/Youarehere.jpg

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Lady Artemis
gossip insider

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 04:23:46 am »

But It's true! Some woman are jealous of other women's looks..they can't stand the idea of having somebody prettier, smarter than them. They snub them, push them around!! I have been severely been bullied by other girls (and I don't even talk to them). blink The mind boggles why there so much hatred and jealousy between women when it comes to looks .... it is horrible!!!  sob   Especially in pictures or in weddings other girls can't stand the idea of seeing somebody prettier and if she is intelligent FAR WORSE!! Is it a popularity contest? Is it you being far better in the looks department makes me uncomfortable thing? Perhaps seeing other people that are pretty is a rare sight, actually it is scientifically proven that it is considered weird seeing somebody handsome for guys or pretty for girls. I have to admit that I do sometimes get intimidated but not jealous  if a person gets more attention than me or is (both attractive and smart) or me trying to belittle them because their stealing the spotlight having other guys staring at that person.  flower
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 04:48:02 am »

^ Very true, Lady Artemis. On a side note; this lady is nowhere near being beautiful. She looks eerily similar to Rielle Hunter, and that woman is hideous inside and out.  hug

http://images.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2010/01/john-edwards-rielle-hunter.jpg
http://www.gq.com/images/women/2010/03/rielle-hunter/rielle-hunter02-300x430.jpg
http://cache.jezebel.com/assets/images/7/2008/08/rielle_hunter3.jpg
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 06:03:14 am »

She also claims that she, in addition to being hated by women for being beautiful, is a very confident woman.  For me, truly self-confident people do congratulate themselves at the expense of others.  To blame other women is pretty high school, for me, and it begs the question, what does she do when a much more beautiful woman than she gets the champagne and roses from the pilot (which I don't believe for a nano-second)?

Love this article with interview video with Ann Curry:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Samantha-Brick-Changes-Her-Story-in-Today-Interview-263300.shtml

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 11:21:36 am »

I'm like whatever!
She's sooo yesterday! tehe
Beauty is not what I'm looking for, beauty fades character doesn't
It's character that counts to me and in that way she's ugly..she sounds arrogant one of the ugliest traits in a person IMO

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 01:43:23 am »

She's a fool but the bigger ones are the ones who responded to her.She got what she wanted attention negative or not she got it!

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 03:04:07 pm »

the journalist - "are you serious?" laugh laugh

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 05:03:18 pm »

Thanks for posting the video Yooper.

Wow she has major bitchface when she doesn't realize that she's on camera.  If people don't like her it's probably because she looks very unfriendly

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2012, 08:15:00 pm »

Ok, someone, anyone, make this woman go away already.  Wow, when I did a search, does the US *despise* this woman!  With good reason.  I would like to have a dancing monkey-butler, tho....

easter-think http://jezebel.com/5902060/the-most-beautiful-troll-in-the-world-will-still-not-shut-up

The Most Beautiful Troll in the World Will Still Not Shut Up

Uuuuuuuugh, this woman. This woman! You know, I stuck my neck out for Samantha Brick the other week because I really think women should cut other women some slack and I am not the Daily Mail's dancing monkey-butler. HOWEVER. At this point I just want to make fun of her sooooooooooo bad.

As so many trolls before her have discovered, trolling works. So in the Daily Mail this week, Brick has written yet another love sonnet about the rapturous smell of her own poop. And let me tell you, Samantha Brick's poop smells annoying.

In this installment, entitled, "What makes me so certain I'm beautiful? Daddy's love... Samantha Brick reveals the secret of her self-belief," Brick reveals another reason why she is better than other women—her dad loved her more than any dad has ever loved any daughter ever. Basically, it's all about how Brick's dad was super nice to her and that's why she grew up to be a delusionally-narcissistic-at-best, shamelessly-manipulative-at-worst, attention-gobbling uber-troll. Yes! Let's all take parenting tips from that guy!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:57:49 pm by akasha2411 » Logged

Nymph
Countess

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 06:00:09 pm »

Yep she is an international joke, I saw some comment on the daily mail and I think that people are using her name to post fake comments,  what a *fool* she is.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 06:23:55 pm »

What a joke she is.  Very sad case!!!  laugh

I'm with Akasha, beauty fades - what's left is what counts whether man or woman. 

They say ugly women say that - so I have to bow to the beauty of Lothwen. worship worship

eating cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 03:46:08 am »

OMG, I don't want to even watch that. I just wish people would point out that the ugly people in the world are the one's discriminated against. I'd give my left arm (I am left handed) to be a perfect 10+, albeit being an amputee with a rating of 10+. My more homely and weighty looks have gotten me loads of discrimination that I don't think the pretty people suffer.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: