Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 02:04:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Telma fights with a journo  (Read 8654 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2012, 10:44:58 pm »

Cacho's article says that she at least contacted them for investing not only parties.

I don't understand your sentence about Leti's family.  dontknow

They lied about them at the start, her father was sold as a journalist, her other sister as if she had a super job and was married to a sculptor. They didn't speak much about what her mother did.  spy

Things went finally very sour when her sister sued the press. Then when she went to work for the city hall it was the end.  tehe The family apart from Telma is not talked about except when the mother travels with Leti to some expensive place. Or when the aunt does a stupid thing.

It's true that they weren't the perfect in laws that the SRF wanted and that's why they tried to improve them. I think people in general are indifferent towards them.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2012, 11:23:16 pm »

Her father was co-director of a radio station in Asturias. I still have a picture of him with the King at the audience when he was a journalist from Asturias. Now he works as a media consultant in Madrid. He hasn't changed his job since his daughter's marriage with the Prince.  I know Jaime Penafiel called him a technician, maybe he did work as a technician at the Radio station before, but he did study law, had made some career advancement on his own, what's the issue ? We all have to stay at the first job we did ? Erika and her partner had both studied fine arts, It was probably very hard for them to find jobs at the beginning. When Erika gave an interview to Hola right after her sister's engagement, she did have a job.
Media is just media, I'm sure there were some over top reports, there were some insults too.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: