Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 11:33:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Telma fights with a journo  (Read 8661 times)
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 11:24:08 pm »

I know Maxima has 400,000 personal spending money that Leti could only wish, Danish CP couple have 3 mil Euro tax free and VAT free money. The Spanish RF have to pay income tax, VAT too, they do get a lot less. I have never heard their clothes were being paid by the State, then why did Sofia wear Valentino, Oscar de la Renta and Margarita Neuz and leti wear Varela, Mango ?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 11:30:25 pm »

Because she would have been killed by the press if she hadn't. It's all PR. If Leti doesn't have the money for Valentino neither should the Queen. Also the mango clothes are gifts, I remember an article saying that she received many clothes from them.

Elena wore usually Lacroix, not paid by her of course.

They pay taxes but I would like to see what they really pay. If they had been controlled by the tax service Urdangarin's scandal shouldn't have happened, or they knew it and accepted which is worse.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 11:36:09 pm »

If Sofia's salary is double of Leti's as King's is double of Felipe's, she can afford Valentino sometimes since she has no expense on the kids anymore. All royals receive free/discount clothes from the designers of their own countries. I heard the Danish royals got free clothes from the Danish designers, Mathilde rarely recycled her Natan clothes that probably were returned after being worn.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:42:07 pm by partygirl » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 11:41:47 pm »

Sofia's salary is not known, it's variable as well as Leti's and the Infanta's. But it's more or less 300.000 € for the four of them.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 10:46:01 pm »

Updates.

Telma had another fight with journos, she even called the police but as she was in public area they couldn't do anything.

She is getting married and leaving her job. One less to pay.

But the guy she is marrying is kind of strange. He is part from an important political family, very conservative and from the opus. He may also have done strange business...

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 10:58:21 pm »

guess all the RF's who have commoner as in-laws have troubles with them huh? laugh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 11:01:10 pm »

If you choose well you shouldn't. And if you don't at least they should live in other country that's why I always agree with Q. Margrethe's idea that princesses to be must come from other countries.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 11:07:06 pm »

yup in hindsight
queen M was smart when she made up that 'rule' about possible in-laws.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 02:45:13 am »

If you choose well you shouldn't. And if you don't at least they should live in other country that's why I always agree with Q. Margrethe's idea that princesses to be must come from other countries.

A "rule" which was made in a time when they married real Princesses, just to avoid conflicts with Danish Aristos. But today? With 2 commoner dils and internet? I always thought the DRF is quite arrogant.
But why don´t we here stories of Daniels sister and her husband, or Mathildes siblings, MMs family (okay except her father)?

Either the RFs protect them or the press simply respcets their private life.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:52:32 am by Dahlia » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 07:46:21 pm »

But it's also not about the family, it's even about the princesses themselves. It's easier if the princess is from the same country that people will know more about her as many will have met her so it's more difficult to hide about their past.

Of course sometimes it is not needed but more than not it is. Even with internet unless you search the info you are looking for you won't find it in the normal press.

D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 11:05:56 pm »

Yeah Leti is smart when it came to the scandal. She is behind many shady dealings as well but doesn't want to get caught... she learned all from her husband after all. With this idiot that marrying Telam... all I can say is the aristo's are happy that she is no longer perusing them and hopefully the brother will follow suite as well. I'm sure Telma mom isn't happy that nothing went to plan that the aristo's didn't want to marry any of them & shut them out... just like Kate's mom.
But I'm just wondering how long will this convenience marriage or engagement will last.
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 11:09:42 pm »

Have you any evidence that Letizia is behind shady things?  sly
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 11:20:42 pm »

That box still hasn't opened... but considering that Iñaki's exfriend is blackmailing the spanish state over emails that can make the monarchy fall? Do you think it's only about the king?

Noos has also been linked indirectly to the Asturias. But if we take into account that the king knew about it and participated, same with Cristina, Elena was going to open a similar "business", let's not forget his cousin in law... do you think that they do not have similar actions? Where would they get a fortune to invest on Madoff? It's not as they are given a lot of money each year.

Her family has strange deals since the wedding, her cousin now is being juged for a corruption case and the press has even said that he has had a better treatment that he deserved because he is her cousin.

If there is no info about their dealing is because they don't want to. When it's time because someone considers it is we will get to know more info about them. The kings business was known for years and his best friends went to prison and never ever was he linked in anything in the mass media while now a very small corruption case opened the can of worms? Nothing is casual.    

Remember they have three foundations, and one created with money coming from an inheritance, front man anyone?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 11:36:14 pm »

Hmm that sounds a bit like the Midd's money mystery: it's all mirrors, smoke and a weird business with off-shore accounts!

So in short: They now have a Spanish pippa that picks fights with journo's, hunting accidents, sleazy love affairs with German 'nobility', some odd financial stuff that's under investigation and a commoner girl who married in the the royal family?
Tell me, do the SpRF have a uncle Gary-type as well? huh  lols
I think I should read up on this family and follow it, they sound more juicy I mean.. interesting by the day devil2

You've kicked the royal's out before in Spain, do you think it will happen again?

D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 11:49:49 pm »

Couldn't of have said it better myself my Spaniard sister.
But I hold my tough a lot that's why I don't say much on what I know (whenever I come on here) I think you do too Alexandrine.

Akasha these two families are one in the same really. Especially when it came to sexual endeavors with this family like kate and pippa. I f you only knew who Leti and Telma slept with you would drool on how high of titled men they have slept with to try to get a title.

DP fixed, A
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 11:55:18 pm by akasha2411 » Logged
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 08:31:03 am »

Leti or Telma had been after titled men ? Never heard about it. Sofia hates the nobles in Spain, thus nobody in the SRF cares about the nobles. Telma is the opposite of Pippa, she doesn't want to be a star, thus the press should leave her alone. I'm glad she is moving to London after the wedding, she will find peace there.
There is no evidence of Felipe and Letizia doing any business. I have heard Felipe and Letizia went to some parties with high finance people in Madrid, but  they didn't have that kind of money to invest in Madoff. The Dutch RF is the one who lost lots of money in Madoff.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 02:09:15 pm »

Sofia thought that a noble woman would be too low for Felipe.

I don't think that in general she has many friends prefering the company of her sister but she did have friends among the nobilty one example is the now deceased Marquesa de Navahermosa, heir to one of the most (or the most) important noble house in Spain, married to a hohenzollern prince.

Telma at least has been linked to Prince Albert, that's one rumour difficult to believe but it was quite popular in 2004.

No olvidemos qeu Botín le ha hecho perder a su propio cuñado, Jaime Castellanos, 17 millones de euros, y que incluso SAR, los Príncipes de Asturias, con Felipe de Borbón y doña Letizia Ortiz, han resultado afectados.

http://www.hispanidad.com/imprimirNoticia.aspx?ID=95913

You may believe the source or not but it has been published that they lost money in Madoff.

It's Cacho who said that they were given the minimun because the king was not in good relationship with him so they were trying to create their own fortune or at least Letizia was trying.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/cache/2008/12/22/elconfidente_45_principes_asturias_ultimos_llegar_piedrahita.html

@Akasha we do not have a Gary uncle (that we know) but we have an aunt who said that the family descended from english lords and wanted to be call principessa in Italy  laundry

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 05:23:38 pm »

I wouldn't believe anything Eulogio Lopez from hispanidad.com wrote about Letizia. This guy is a fanatic, the only thing he didn't blame on Leti was probably the high unemployment rate in Spain LOL. I doubt Letizia was trying to create a fortune. With that little money JC gave to them yearly (most of other CP couples have that kind of money per month instead of per year) , she probably tried to make ends meet.
Henar is the only person in Leti's family who hasn't been very discreet, but she is nowhere near Uncle Gary. Leti's family is much less a problem IMO than JC's own relatives.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2012, 05:29:44 pm »

The tip about trying to create a fortune is from Cacho where he mentions that she contacted one directive of the same corporation that organised investment for Madoff in Spain.

My problem with Leti's family is that the press & SRF tried to sell a family that was only true in their dreams.

The Borbones have always been a dysfunctional family but in the past it was hidden, not like now.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 10:36:59 pm »

The Colombian financier had the greatest parties in Madrid, Felipe and Letizia shared a common friend with him, thus were also invited for some parties. Talking to financial advisors doesn't mean you have to hire him as your advisor and invest your money.
I haven't known Leti's family had been considered a dream family in the Spanish press. Some were criticized her for being from a divorced common family, not Catholic enough.  Telma was single and pretty, thus lots of interests on her from the press. Everyone in Spain has known about JC's mistress for a long time, only the main stream media didn't talk about it much. They did back in the summer of 1992 when JC was with his former mistress Marta Gaya in Switzerland.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: