Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 11:39:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Telma fights with a journo  (Read 8658 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: March 30, 2012, 02:47:58 pm »

http://www.vanitatis.com/noticias/2012/03/30/el-altercado-de-telma-ortiz-con-un-fotografo-en-barcelona-18220/

To sum up the story there was a photographer who was going to do pics of her when she was taking her child to her super mega expensive school, but before he did, she confronted him and said "son of a *female dog* you are destroying my life in Barcelona", he answered that he may not be there for her at all, then she accused him of being a liar (well that's true) and told him that he should work cleaning wc and that all the celeb press was rubbish, so the pap got angry and told her that if she wasn't Leti's sister she wouldn't be able to take her child to an expensive school, get the job she has now or live in a super exclusive area.

After this Telma got super angry and looked as if she was going to hit him and told him that she had studied for that job (suuure  tehe), then she threatened him telling him that she knew all his personal information and that she was going to sue him. He then said to the other journo who published this news that she has a lot of power in the city hall where she works and that has access to information about the journos that she shouldn't  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Ok I can understand that she is not happy being followed but the lifestyle she has is perfect for the journos as she gives them a lot of news, let's say that she is not discreet and also she was in a public street so journos can do whatever they want. She has already sued and lost, and AFAIK she didn't pay for the litigations cost she had to.

I find her really stupid if what the article said is true.  snob Specially the thing about her knowing things she shouldn't if she wasn't the princess' sister that's not right  bignono and shouldn't be allowed but well that's Spain.  Embarrassed

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 05:12:57 pm »

Antagonism on that level only reduces her (and anybody's) status and respectability.  Just move on and/or send a letter later, but don't jump in the mud and get yourself dirty with scenes like this. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 05:52:22 pm »

Not smart, but I can understand her.  Embarrassed
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:51:57 pm »

^^ Yes, I would pity her but she threatened the papz and told him all his personal info.

She also courts the press with the life decision she makes like getting a job in the city hall which she wouldn't have got if she wasn't the princess' sister. Her ex brother in law is never in the press for example, or her mother's family. Then we have the ridiculous litigation against the media which she lost.

Taking into account the feelings towards the monarchy lately it was a very stupid reaction, what really repels me as a I said is that she threatened the papz as if she was someone important. But that's Spain. wopedo

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 12:42:01 pm »

so just so I understand she's like a spanish Pippa right? sister of the inlaw princess.
and that got her a good job and a nice life thank to her sister and now she's b*tching about a pap following her? bignono
the woman should be glad she's not living in London or LA compared to those local paps, the Spanish seem a bit tame!
the English would rip pippa to shreds if she ever said something like that.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 05:14:40 pm »

^Agreed, Akasha.  We just smash the camera and move on here in the US but it takes a lot more than just being followed.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 05:01:11 pm »

http://www.vanitatis.com/noticias/2012/03/30/el-altercado-de-telma-ortiz-con-un-fotografo-en-barcelona-18220/

To sum up the story there was a photographer who was going to do pics of her when she was taking her child to her super mega expensive school, but before he did, she confronted him and said "son of a *female dog* you are destroying my life in Barcelona", he answered that he may not be there for her at all, then she accused him of being a liar (well that's true) and told him that he should work cleaning wc and that all the celeb press was rubbish, so the pap got angry and told her that if she wasn't Leti's sister she wouldn't be able to take her child to an expensive school, get the job she has now or live in a super exclusive area.

After this Telma got super angry and looked as if she was going to hit him and told him that she had studied for that job (suuure  tehe), then she threatened him telling him that she knew all his personal information and that she was going to sue him. He then said to the other journo who published this news that she has a lot of power in the city hall where she works and that has access to information about the journos that she shouldn't  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Ok I can understand that she is not happy being followed but the lifestyle she has is perfect for the journos as she gives them a lot of news, let's say that she is not discreet and also she was in a public street so journos can do whatever they want. She has already sued and lost, and AFAIK she didn't pay for the litigations cost she had to.

I find her really stupid if what the article said is true.  snob Specially the thing about her knowing things she shouldn't if she wasn't the princess' sister that's not right  bignono and shouldn't be allowed but well that's Spain.  Embarrassed

If Thelma works in City Hall, that is a government office and she apparently is living off of taxpayer money via her salary, so that does make her a public figure. Thelma strikes me as having it great and I am sure that this is embarrassing for Letizia.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 12:51:37 am »

Telma is only an ordinary worker in the city hall with close to 56,000 Euros yearly pay, she is neither a politician or an executive to be considered a public figure.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 12:35:32 pm »

Yep but she got the post for being who she is. At least she could be nice because in her life she could have imagine to live where she lives now and take her children to one of the most expensive schools.

She can sue but she cannot threatened as she did, but maybe she remembers that she lost the last time she did sue and she still has not paid what she owes to the journos.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 11:48:57 pm »

Telma has no her own flat, no car, dressed in low quality clothes (from the pictures I saw). If she saves all her money to send her only daughter to an expensive private school, good for her, i have known some parents made that kind of sacrifice.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 03:24:39 pm »

Even if she doesn't have a car she does have an expensive rent to pay as she has a house in the most expensive area in Barcelona!

I don't know if she has a car or not but the kind of life she lives now is only thanks to being sister to the princess.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 12:40:27 am »

^^

I haven't seen the house she is renting in Barcelona anywhere, thus I'm not sure if she rented a whole house or just a room so that she could be close to her daughter's school.
It doesn't matter anymore. This week's Hola hints she is engaged to Jaime Del Burgo, one of Leti's best friends and a witness at the wedding. He probably can buy any house Telma wants in Barcelona.

http://www.hola.com/famosos/2012041157937/telma-ortiz-enamorada-jaime-burgo/
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 05:34:24 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 05:34:11 pm »

Please don't quote the message above yours.

In that area, as I said the most expensive one in Barcelona, I doubt that you can rent only a room, there has been no photos of the house, but from what the press has reported she shouldn't be able to pay for the house + school with a normal public worker income. I feel like I'm subsiding her life when they are cutting more important things like hospitals  Angry

Hopefully she marries that guy and goes to live wherever but she leaves her job in Barcelona. Though she has changed so much her partner that we'll see. Also what a strange photo doc from Hello, why does the RF wants to tell us that she is with that guy?  shifty Marriage? Let's see. But Telma's life is never so simple.  eating cookies

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 08:50:31 pm »

With that little money JC gave to Felipe and Leti, I doubt you have to pay for Telma's expense.
If the press knows where exactly Telma lives, why didn't they show some pictures of the house or apartment building ? Telma living in the most expensive area of Barcelona might just be a lie, very common in the Spanish tabloids.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 08:55:50 pm »

laugh

Little money?!?! That's what I wished. Anyway she gets public money she doesn't deserve from her job.

That there are no photos of the house doesn't mean anything, AKAIK her house has never been published possibly for not creating security problems.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 10:30:39 pm »

^^

Very little money compared to any CP couple in Europe. Felipe gets about 140,000 (before tax), Leti definitely less than her hubby, they have to pay nannies, daughters going to a private school, their wardrobe as public figures.
There were pictures of her former boss taking her home after a retreat, she didn't live in a luxurious area at that time. Why do you think she doesn't deserve 56,000 salary ? Do you have a proof she doesn't work or couldn't do her job ? About possible of getting a job through connection or being who she is ? Isn't it very common in Spain or everywhere in the world ?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:38:40 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 10:37:07 pm »

i am with partygirl

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 10:38:23 pm »

I wouldn't have a problem with her getting a job through connections in the private business but not in the public one! I don't want my taxes to pay for her income. And my opinion is shared by many because there was a huge scandal when her new job was known. Even the new mayor when it was election time had to answer if she would stay in her post or not. Of course she stayed.

Her job can be done by people who have passed the exams to have that job, she hasn't! Moreover she tried twice to enter in the international spanish corps but she didn't pass the exam so very prepared she cannot be. Second in the role she has she should have a great command of catalan, she hasn't. She studied for a while in Barcelona but six months is not enough to learn the language.

About the official money they give to the SRF, it's a complete lie! They receive much more money through the budget bill than they say but it's not directly. What they say they get is totally clean money. They also get money in a backhanded way through the state, for ex to pay JC's exes so they shut up and don't talk about their relationship.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 10:54:39 pm »

I know many people have issues of her getting a public post, but her job is just a very ordinary job, I doubt she is the only one getting a favorable treatment in city halls of Spain. I'm sure Barcelona has wasted much more money elsewhere than Telma's salary, so far nobody claims that Telma doesn't work or couldn't do her job.  Every monarchy has overhead, but the overhead is for work or security, not directly into their own pocket. I haven't heard JC used the extra state money other than the 8 mil given to him to pay his exes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 11:05:10 pm »

If you know how Spain works you would know that no one would say that she doesn't know how to her job. The point is that if she wanted a job in the state sector she should have passed the exam but she failed twice. So very prepared! That she is not the only one doesn't mean that her position is any less disgraceful for the monarchy or for the use of my taxes.  Angry

It's not only about security, do you really think that there can be such a difference between what the dutch, danish... receive and what the SRF gets? The money they give them is the minimum of the minimum. No one can believe that the money the Queen, Letizia and the Infantas received was less because the king had to pay for his operation. That's a joke.  laugh The personal, the clothes for the official events, all the houses manintance is payed by the state but it's not in their budget.

Let's not speak about the security cost or the gifts they get.  thumbsdown

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: