Royal Gossip
January 22, 2019, 07:02:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wessex Family: News and Photos  (Read 99336 times)
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #520 on: April 07, 2015, 01:20:11 am »

Poor Lady Louise, she never looks quite right. I fear she and Soph are going to have some good fights the older Louise gets. Soph seems to want her daughter to stay a child so she herself won't appear old.  Embarrassed
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #521 on: April 07, 2015, 01:50:30 pm »

Too late for that, I fear.   Sophie is showing her age and then some.   It will be interesting to see how she handles the Louise matter now that the media is making it a story.     bored3
My2Pence
gossip insider

« Reply #522 on: April 07, 2015, 02:22:06 pm »

I think Sophie looks great period. That she looks like this at 50 is better than many in my experience.

I haven't seen anyone in the media fussing about Louise's clothing, merely commenting on all of the royal lady outfits as a whole.  Any particular reporters who have a problem with Louise's outfit?
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #523 on: April 07, 2015, 03:22:05 pm »

I think Sophie looks older than most 50 year olds I know.   She has simply been so photoshopped, people have an unrealistic picture of her.    However, the DM did not photoshop the Easter photos.   And they made fun of her hat.   And, they did not say anything directly about Louise's clothes, but they knew the readers would, which they did, as you can read from the link posted above.

This is a step away from the DM which up till now has been happy to print the stories praising Sophie as the queens' favorite daughter-in-law, jewel in the monarchy, a style queen, etc., etc.    Makes you wonder if Charles/Camilla are taking aim at the Wessexes now that Andy has been dealt with.     huh
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #524 on: May 12, 2015, 07:07:59 pm »

Sophie and Andy seem to be on quite friendly terms.   She has not distanced herself at all from him since the bad PR he garnered recently.   Following Her Maj's lead, no doubt.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/12/15/2895D4AF00000578-3078334-image-a-56_1431439739684.jpg

Her hair looks terrible.     thumbsdown
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #525 on: June 15, 2015, 08:13:25 pm »

Poor Lady Louise, she never looks quite right. I fear she and Soph are going to have some good fights the older Louise gets. Soph seems to want her daughter to stay a child so she herself won't appear old.  Embarrassed

To me they seem closer  dontknow

all girls fight with their mums at some point

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #526 on: June 16, 2015, 01:43:16 pm »

Louise is shy and withdrawn which is understandable considering her eye condition.   I doubt she stands up to anyone.   

Sophie is not very maternal.   With her own children, I should say.  She does a good photo op with kids when on duty.   The Wessex kids looked better groomed and James was better behaved at the Trooping on Saturday without their mother there.   Very interesting, eh?
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #527 on: June 16, 2015, 02:26:51 pm »

Louise is shy, agree but I  think she will the prettiest from the queen female grandchildren

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #528 on: June 16, 2015, 08:42:58 pm »

Yes, she is a pretty little girl. When you compare her withe Beatrice and Eugenie, who are both rather unattractive, she winds hands down. The two little girls of Peter Philips are very cute, and little Mia looks a cutie pie too.  Sophie reminds me very much of photos of HM when she was a similar age.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #529 on: June 16, 2015, 09:02:19 pm »

No Sophie is far too angular in the face to resemble HM. She does look regal however with her finely drawn features and pale colouring.

Eugenie is attractive and Bea could be gorgeous if she just got her teeth filed down - they are so big. Her hair, eyes, figure and nose are good.

Louise will be very striking as she grows older. Her height, very curly hair, and old fashioned clothes are going against her at present because nobody is caring enough to make them work for her, but once she has good advice, she will be a cracker and looks to be a sensitive and deep thinker.
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #530 on: June 17, 2015, 04:04:00 am »

True
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #531 on: June 17, 2015, 05:57:27 am »

It's interesting to see how much she looks like her father. I didn't really notice before because of her eye and she was younger back then (I haven't really seen much of the royals since 2011). I think she is going to be pretty once she gets past this "awkward" preteen phase. New clothes that are age appropriate (not little girl and not grown woman), style her hair, braces on and off, and a little bit of makeup.
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #532 on: June 17, 2015, 09:28:30 am »

Yes, she is a pretty little girl. When you compare her withe Beatrice and Eugenie, who are both rather unattractive, she winds hands down. The two little girls of Peter Philips are very cute, and little Mia looks a cutie pie too.  Sophie reminds me very much of photos of HM when she was a similar age.
agree, a title not make princesses or a beauties tehe

It's interesting to see how much she looks like her father. I didn't really notice before because of her eye and she was younger back then (I haven't really seen much of the royals since 2011). I think she is going to be pretty once she gets past this "awkward" preteen phase. New clothes that are age appropriate (not little girl and not grown woman), style her hair, braces on and off, and a little bit of makeup.
still agree thumbsup

simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #533 on: June 17, 2015, 10:16:41 am »

sorry for the double post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHryuZyUMAEmFwL.jpg

louise with her class wacthed the parade, the other day, so nice!   thumbsup

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #534 on: June 17, 2015, 12:57:10 pm »

Louise will be a pretty girl when she reaches her teens.
Her eye condition is hardly noticeable anymore.
She IMO needs braces though.
I think she's at that awkward age where you just don't know what to wear.
No more children's clothing but adult clothing won't fit and doesn't suit you.
I think she and her mother should go on a major shopping trip and visit different stores then they usually do.
Try on different things and find out what works for her.
Overall a likable kid, seems quit social and fun loving IMO.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #535 on: June 17, 2015, 02:50:22 pm »

^Agree, she is going to turn out to be a very pretty girl I think.  She does need braces on her front teeth, no doubt about that, and I do hope her mother makes sure she gets them.  Maybe they want to want until early teens, on dental advice?  I feel sure Sophie must have looked into it, any parent with enough money to afford the dental work would want to have it done.  She is going to be a very attractive young lady as she grows older.
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #536 on: June 17, 2015, 03:53:40 pm »

Cute little "princess" thumbsup

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #537 on: June 17, 2015, 08:19:36 pm »

Are there photos of the Wessex siblings interacting affectionately with one another?   There were many of the York sisters and the Wales brothers as they grew up.   And I love this one of Peter and Zara:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/e5/87/78e587c65f414f18007e661cfb96798c.jpg

The Wessex siblings always seem to be separated from one another in photographs, not interacting at all.    huh
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #538 on: July 23, 2015, 04:27:31 pm »

Interesting.   This article has appeared -- not in People, not in the Daily Mail -- but in a PR publication:

http://everything-pr.com/countess-of-wessex/258431/

Revisiting Sophie's blunders.   And at the end:

Maybe the Queen has just grown used to all the publicity and scandals from her children and grandchildren. But the question remains, will those creditors ever recover all of what is owed to them?

It was only a matter of time before the spotlight turned again to the Grand Wessexes in their Manor.   We'll see how this plays out.   eating cookies
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #539 on: July 30, 2015, 04:52:35 am »

Are there photos of the Wessex siblings interacting affectionately with one another?   There were many of the York sisters and the Wales brothers as they grew up.   And I love this one of Peter and Zara:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/e5/87/78e587c65f414f18007e661cfb96798c.jpg

The Wessex siblings always seem to be separated from one another in photographs, not interacting at all.    huh

I' m thinking you are right  :dontknow:is strange, or maybe is because they weren't like all other cousins in the spotlight for all these years

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: