Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:11:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William's Psychology  (Read 54096 times)
June
Duchess

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2012, 06:54:05 am »

However, PW's statute of limitations on blaming either of his parents is overbignono  His life is now his own and his choices are now his own. 

thumbsup Love it! Utterly brilliant!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2012, 07:19:13 pm »

In Junor's book it is alleged that William worried after what happened to his parents that he could not be faithful to Kate. I find that a total cop out. WIlliam is the one who decides if he will cheat or not--he can't think well Daddy made me because he cheated on Mom. WIlliam is not this precious being who is not responsible for any of his actions. He's a grown up now and HE is the one who needs to get his act together.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2012, 04:22:36 am »

I wonder how Kate is going to handle things if William begins to completely lose patience with her in public. He lost it a little while they were on the boat and she looks like living wiht him is killing her in every respect. This sounds slightly off topic, but when Henry VIII became less enchanted with Anne, he began to remind her of all he did for her and seemed to be analyzing how she had gotten so much and did so little, when all he asked for was a male heir.

William has done a lot for her and her family and yet, Kate isn't working, isn't loving, and isn't even trying to get along with his family at all. She hasn't repaid him at all really and frankly it's not like she's been trying to do even that.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2012, 11:14:22 pm »

I wonder how Wills will treat Kate if they are still together when he comes around to wanting to start a family, and Kate might not be able to fulfill that role.  Wills doesn't seem to handle well not getting his way and is known for his tantrums.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2012, 05:57:14 am »

I don't think William will handle it well and I don't think that he will treat Kate well either; instead of indifference, it will come down to active dislike. He wants kids and he knows his duty to the succession, so there won't be a chance (to be frank) that he will end up being benign when both are threatened.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2012, 06:04:15 am »

^well he should've married a woman that didn't abuse her body for years and continues to do so knowing that she's obligated o produce an heir and a spare. He should *despise* himself for being taken in by the Midds and not Waity. What a fine mess this marriage is.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2012, 06:12:55 am »

He should have dumped her in 2010 instead of agreeing to marry her; surely he knew she was a big drinker and knew she had done some pot and knew that she had been neglecting her physical/nutritional health as well.

royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2012, 08:10:15 am »

I feel the need to defend Kae on this issue. There's various reasons for a woman not being able to produce a child. PCOS is a common issue, I don't think she has it though. But I do and I can say that you can be really healthy and still have trouble having children. I would hope that the royal houses would be open to the idea of using fertility treatments and/or adoption plans in case of an infertile royal these days.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2012, 08:21:27 am »

^ Oh yeah, more coddling of Kate.  Well I hope the cost of said fertility treatment doesn't end up being transferred to the taxpayer, which it probably will, put it down as an expense - bit like Charles and his creative accounting.   Adoption is ridiculous, it's bad enough having to support a family of parasites let alone one that's not really royal.  I hope she can't reproduce, that's one less leech we'll have to pay for.  Don't give me...but we can't take it out on a kid...well I can, one that has Carole's rotten, skewed genes.  
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 08:24:35 am by Mooster » Logged

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2012, 08:26:23 am »

^You're just a bleeding heart, aren't you Mooster

William gets no sympathy from me if Kate can't conceive.  He had every opportunity to dump her and walk away from the relationship and he didn't.  He wanted to marry her and he did, so now he needs to suck it up

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2012, 08:29:30 am »

Okay for me, this isn't an issue about coddling Kate, it's personal because like i said I have PCOS, and I may suffer from infertility in the near future and other male and female royals of the present and future times could be plagued by low-fertility. I know back in the day, if you were barren then that was it, there were no medical interventions. But these days they are out there and I don't think royals should be excluded on the basis of tradition or tax payers' money issues.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2012, 08:32:22 am »

Well, I'm more practical - and I don't let emotional issues fog my brain when it comes to commenting on one of the wealthiest, entitled, freeloading families in the land.  If you're happy having your tax spent on unclogging Kate's tubes and then contributing to the upkeep of the result - then that's your prerogative.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 08:36:28 am by Mooster » Logged

June
Duchess

« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2012, 08:36:18 am »

^ Oh yeah, more coddling of Kate.  Well I hope the cost of said fertility treatment doesn't end up being transferred to the taxpayer, which it probably will, put it down as an expense - bit like Charles and his creative accounting.   Adoption is ridiculous, it's bad enough having to support a family of parasites let alone one that's not really royal.  I hope she can't reproduce, that's one less leech we'll have to pay for.  Don't give me...but we can't take it out on a kid...well I can, one that has Carole's rotten, skewed genes. 

Your posts are harsh Mooster, but I can't help agreeing with you, in principle.  Lips Sealed

As stated, for tax purposes, Charles would write-off all the money he provides to the Cambridges' lifestyle. So, in effect, all UK taxpayers are funding Waity's royal lifestyle to the tune of whatever the effective rate of tax is for the Duchy. It's not rocket science. Does anyone think that the royals cover such expenses dollar for dollar?  blink

So, all her clothes (for appearances), her makeup, staff, hair appointments etc, are all subsidised by the TAXPAYER. So, everything she wears on engagements is open to scrutiny. I'm amazed at how stupid the general public is - and that goes for Australians, too. I'm not singling out any nationality.  BFF2
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2012, 08:38:36 am »

^ My posts may be harsh, but I haven't personally insulted anyone...Lothwen called me a bleeding heart - well maybe she's a bleeding --------- fill in the gap but I don't say it for everyone to read.

June
Duchess

« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2012, 08:44:03 am »

I agree with you.  there  I'm just stating that you really speak your mind. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm not sure how to interpret Lothwen's post.  huh

Why should UK taxpayers have to fund this woman's fertility issues? She doesn't contribute to the tax base. In Australia, people are vetted before they can have IVF - and there are significant out-of-pocket expenses.
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2012, 08:46:06 am »

hug

lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2012, 08:52:32 am »

You know who could probably interpert that post for you?

Just saying.   flower

I meant it sarcastically, which I didn't make clear in the original post.  A "bleeding heart" wouldn't have written anything as harsh as Mooster did, they would say that everyone deserves to have children if they wanted to and it's not up to us to decide who should and shouldn't have children and how dare you put different expectations on Kate just because she's married to a Prince, and blah blah blah....

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
June
Duchess

« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2012, 08:56:24 am »

Yes, I do! Clever!

I'm cautious because it's easy to misinterpret a person's intention on the 'net. I try to avoid scrapes on the board, not always successful.  Embarrassed

@ Mooster: your posts are enjoyable and well articulated, no need to worry, IMO.  hug
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2012, 11:12:57 am »

I like Mooster's posts, they are direct and to the point. No sitting on the fence she knows what and who she likes and doesn't like. It is called being totally honest.  thumbsup
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2012, 02:01:38 pm »

Also, when you have no say in the matter regarding paying for Waity's lifestyle, one can get hot under the collar. Seeing how Waity's not even doing the simplest things such as not upstaging HM, working daily and making Wills decision in marrying you worth while, she's thumbing her nose at the tax payer by being an incompetent, vapid girl/woman. I enjoy Mooster's posts because she just puts what she's feeling with out being politically correct.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: