Royal Gossip
November 23, 2017, 11:09:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William's Psychology  (Read 42792 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #280 on: October 18, 2016, 12:00:30 am »

It seems to me HM doesn't keep the firm hand on things, maybe she leaves them for Charles? Just thinking.

Could be that HM is now placing her bets on Harry. HM likely couldn't care less anymore about their antics; sometimes, whne a person lets you get away with too much, it often means they do not at all care.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #281 on: October 18, 2016, 08:18:25 am »

If HM was putting the future of the monarchy in the hands of Harry she wouldn't have made William a Privy Councillor - a clear sign she sees the future is in William's hands.

She also honoured Harry last year - with an honour she gives to minor royals - not future Kings. His KCVO is an honour that the Queen has given to Anne (The Grand Master of the Order),The Duke and Duchess of Kent, Princess Alexandra, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, Prince Michael of Kent along with Andrew, Edward, Sophie and Camilla, but not to her husband, her heir or her heir's heir (none of Philip, Charles or William have it).

If she was going with Harry as the future and causing the constitutional crisis that would ensue as he is only 5th in the line of succession, she wouldn't have given him an honour she has only given to minor royals and their spouses.

In the meantime she has given William both the Garter and the Thistle. He is also an ADC to the Queen and a Privy Councillor. Other royals who are ADCs are Philip, Charles, Andrew, Edward, Tim, and the Duke of Kent but not the Duke of Gloucester (with no military background). No doubt in time Harry will also become an ADC but more likely to his father, brother and even potentially his nephew than to his grandmother.

HM is making it very clear that William is the future and Harry is the supporting cast.
india
Princess

« Reply #282 on: October 18, 2016, 01:48:10 pm »

Well, if HM is making Broken Bill the future she is clearly suffering from dementia and delusion. 
Val
Princess

« Reply #283 on: October 18, 2016, 03:43:20 pm »

^

A sure way to kill off the Monarchy which the Republicans say will end anyway before bill becomes King.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #284 on: October 18, 2016, 04:04:26 pm »

Well, if HM is making Broken Bill the future she is clearly suffering from dementia and delusion. 

IMO, too much has been made of her promise to serve the country for her whole life and not abdicate.  I think that if she truly cared tremendously for her country and her dynasty (such as it is ick)she would realize that if she is too tired or doesn't care enough anymore to make William step up then she is hurting the future of the monarchy. Keeping that promise to never abdicate is not necessarily a good choice if she is just to old to give a F anymore.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #285 on: October 18, 2016, 04:29:36 pm »

I think HM's dedicatory speech was just propaganda; I don't think she wrote it and I think she is way too over-hyped in regards to duties. She's never cared about anyone but her bank account and position/legacy for the future. As for William, the more he took on the traits of the middle class, he took on their flaws as well. Every class background has faults and he went from being  broadminded to being narrow minded and too selfish.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #286 on: October 18, 2016, 06:45:26 pm »

I think HM's dedicatory speech was just propaganda; I don't think she wrote it and I think she is way too over-hyped in regards to duties. She's never cared about anyone but her bank account and position/legacy for the future. As for William, the more he took on the traits of the middle class, he took on their flaws as well. Every class background has faults and he went from being  broadminded to being narrow minded and too selfish.

How very true and on point. It has given her good PR though over the years.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #287 on: October 18, 2016, 07:24:49 pm »

You know, I do think that he's just a product of his family.

His entire family is hyped over so many things. Anne is hyped as a down to earth type, although if a regular employee had her attitude, they would be unemployable. HM isn't the hardest working elderly person in Britain and Charles isn't such an astute businessman since he after all, started with an entire nation at his feet as Heir and a lot of billionaires do what he odes, they just write their own checks and begin their own organizations. It's not like the royals marry to cement treaties and secure GOOD business concessions for their country and it's not like they even HAVE to behave since they have PR and courtiers to brush up their images.

If William had been raised by an American upper class family, he would have become a lot more ruthless and a lot more cunning. Say what you will about the upper 1%, they are a lot more determined to protect what they have and don't care about everyone liking them. It's not like William has ever been anything other than likable and his Achilles Heel is that he doesn't want things to change, he wants to continue to coast on being the golden prince, even though he's no longer a teen and he's no longer fresh on the scene. Like the rest of his family, he's lost in his own hubris.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: