Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 05:48:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William's Psychology  (Read 42663 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #260 on: October 16, 2016, 03:43:35 am »

Just think on it. During his youth and teens he was literally hyped as the holiest of princes and had every virtues ascribed to him. THEN he ends up with Kate, which didn't disturb anyone and then after 2007, it went downhill. If he had stood up for himself in 2007 and decided to literally blast Kate out of his life using the courtiers and MI6 I believe that he would have matured and become a true prince. He would have easily maintained his flawless PR and literally continued to have the world at his feet. If he had grown up and decided to stop being Mr. Nice Guy to all the wrong people, he would either be single or married to someone who actually made him happy. All he had to do was drop his illusions about the Midds and his middle class fantasies and so much more would be different in his life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #261 on: October 16, 2016, 02:37:37 pm »

^It's not as if he didn't get enough warnings from his friends and probably his family as well
india
Princess

« Reply #262 on: October 16, 2016, 03:27:33 pm »

Everybody warned him. The fact they he ignored their warnings just shows how stupid he really is.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #263 on: October 16, 2016, 07:18:00 pm »

Arrogant as well as stupid - a terrible combination
Val
Princess

« Reply #264 on: October 16, 2016, 07:27:43 pm »

^

Stubbornness and not ever admitting he is wrong is a key part of his flawed makeup.
india
Princess

« Reply #265 on: October 16, 2016, 10:09:33 pm »

In addition to all the above, Broken Bill is so damaged mentally. He needs help but I don't think it would do any good.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #266 on: October 16, 2016, 10:37:31 pm »

^It's not as if he didn't get enough warnings from his friends and probably his family as well
Everybody warned him. The fact they he ignored their warnings just shows how stupid he really is.

The real problem is he likely dismissed it with a wave of his hand, a 'good guy' grin, and breezed right on to self destruction. Too bad HM and Charles did not set him straight when he was young. I'm really surprised that HM and Charles weren't harder on William, like a lot of aristocratic fathers are when it comes to raising their heirs.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #267 on: October 16, 2016, 11:58:13 pm »

HM I think didn't have as much influence because PW is her grandson so she did not raise him like she did her own children.

PC was so upset about not being treated special among his siblings, that I think he did not want to discipline PW. He believed his heir deserved special treatment. PH got into trouble as a teen/young adult and his shenanigans were all over the papers. But PW has been protected from his mistakes so he hasn't been able to learn from them.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #268 on: October 17, 2016, 01:15:00 am »

Charles even apologized to a landowner for William's behavior (he went speeding around in his car on  the man's estate ). At that time WIlliam was an adult and should have apologized himself or been told to by his father. William's weird behavior today (doing as he pleases) IMO comes from the indulgence of his father and grandmother (who puts up with the playing normal behavior).
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #269 on: October 17, 2016, 02:47:15 am »

Looking at William now, I see a young man who ingrained all that approval into his psyche and as a result of a 'normal' upbringing, he's as narrow minded and selfish as his wife. Just think, if he had been raised as a prince and disciplined like Charles was at the hands of Philip and the headmasters at Gordenstoun, chances are he would have become a much different adult. I often think that coddling kids who grow up with great privilege is a huge disservice. Look at how an average suburban family allows their kids to grow up as special snowflakes and look at the messes those brats cause. I shouldn't be surprised though, since William has always been pampered by billionaires who spoil him nonstop.

HM I think didn't have as much influence because PW is her grandson so she did not raise him like she did her own children.

PC was so upset about not being treated special among his siblings, that I think he did not want to discipline PW. He believed his heir deserved special treatment. PH got into trouble as a teen/young adult and his shenanigans were all over the papers. But PW has been protected from his mistakes so he hasn't been able to learn from them.

HM should have taken an interest since this is her dynasty on the line, not just a family. I swear her mentality is the reason her heirs are the messes they are today. Just look at how almost all of them have turned out, a complete and total mess.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #270 on: October 17, 2016, 08:27:50 am »

It seems to me HM doesn't keep the firm hand on things, maybe she leaves them for Charles? Just thinking.  eating cookies

Val
Princess

« Reply #271 on: October 17, 2016, 08:36:30 am »

^

HM is well known for burying her head in the sand and avoiding confrontation.  One of her favourite ploys when confronted is to turn and say 'I am going to walk the corgis now' even though most of the pure bred ones have gone to rainbow bridge.
india
Princess

« Reply #272 on: October 17, 2016, 12:12:05 pm »

What a terrible leader and grandmother she is. Her inactivity has caused a lot of problems for all of her children. Turning your head and slamming it into the sand does nothing. She is an ineffectual, weak leader who was instrumental in creating a selfish, spoiled, unintelligent, lazy sod of future leader in Broken Bill. In addition, her inactivity in dealing with the advent of the Middletons has resulted in a nightmare beyond belief for all of them.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #273 on: October 17, 2016, 03:02:39 pm »

Charles also had a lot to do with how William turned out. Though that said, William is a grown up now and I think this is all on him now. Nothing is stopping him from quitting the fake job and getting on with full time royal work.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #274 on: October 17, 2016, 06:55:06 pm »

Charles might be the father, but HM is the SOVEREIGN and head of the family. It's not like HM couldn't go to a courtier and order the courtier to put a team of fellow courtiers together and figure out how to blast the Middleton into prison permanently. Even Charles is her subject and the Middletons are her subjects. Not politically correct, but that is how the system works. Chrissake, HM has the power and she should be using it!

As for William's choices, he chose this path after 2007; anyone could see how it was going to go, but no, he wouldn't listen.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #275 on: October 17, 2016, 07:21:03 pm »

The most appalling thing was the Queen giving Kate and William properties and the sky was the limit on their refurbishing (including building a needless new tennis court). The QUeen has a history of avoiding confrontation and only in desperate situations (e.g. the Diana/Charles respective TV  interviews and so on).  She should have withheld any perks until William took on a full load of royal work which he should have been doing years ago. The fake helicopter job is embarrassing.
india
Princess

« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2016, 07:40:48 pm »

The fake helicopter job is really embarrassing. They are promoting this lazy, worthless balding dork of a clod who has the intelligence and fortitude of a snail. Pathetic.
Val
Princess

« Reply #277 on: October 17, 2016, 09:09:49 pm »

^

Many feel that involving him in any job which means saving lives is completely wrong.  He is a distraction and is said to speed dial photographers and reporters too.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #278 on: October 17, 2016, 11:17:10 pm »

Yes, he is a distraction and he is also taking a job/salary away from someone who needs the money to support their family. Someone who wouldn't be a distraction and would show up for work every day, not just for PR.

William is independently wealthy and the taxpayers are already paying for him to have protection officers, as well as a staff for his home and nannies for his children. He needs to do the job he's being paid to do, which is being a full-time royal.
india
Princess

« Reply #279 on: October 17, 2016, 11:52:12 pm »

Can you imagine what a pain and distraction he would be in any paying job? And also having to suck up to him. Oh God.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: