Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 06:01:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William's Psychology  (Read 54279 times)
My2Pence
gossip insider

« Reply #240 on: December 08, 2015, 04:21:39 pm »

I am a Prince
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20971647,00.html

via Celebitchy
http://www.celebitchy.com/460205/prince_william_was_asked_what_defines_him_his_answer_was_i_am_a_prince/

He thinks this is what defines him, but he refuses to live up to the role. It is as if he thinks the world owes him a pity party because his life is so terrible.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #241 on: December 08, 2015, 04:43:37 pm »

So he never said, "A proud member of my country, husband, father, brother, son"?  Just "Prince" huh?  Didn't even throw in Duke?  Pretty hollow and shallow guy who also refuses to fully embrace that Prince thing with which he's identifying so strongly.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #242 on: December 09, 2015, 09:35:20 pm »

All I can say is Prince Sh*t Head. " I am a little Sh*t." That's how he can define himself.
Val
Princess

« Reply #243 on: December 09, 2015, 09:38:49 pm »

What a twat!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2016, 05:06:26 pm »

You know, a former therapist told me once that blaming things on other people constantly is a sign of a developing personality disorder, a personality disorder being something embedded in who the person is, not just a chemical imbalance corrected by medication and regular therapy visits.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Bella
Baroness

« Reply #245 on: January 08, 2016, 02:36:02 pm »

You know, a former therapist told me once that blaming things on other people constantly is a sign of a developing personality disorder, a personality disorder being something embedded in who the person is, not just a chemical imbalance corrected by medication and regular therapy visits.

You're right about this because I know someone like this! They'll do anything, deny it, etc, & has become a very dangerous person.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #246 on: January 09, 2016, 09:10:06 am »

^^ Yes, it is true. So does Willy surpass Charles? Or the same?

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2016, 10:56:50 am »

Probably as bad as one another, nothing is ever chucky┬┤s fault either is it, always someome else.

I always want to chuckle when I read the title of this thread, I rather thought you needed a brain first to have any psychology problems, as his brain appears to have been missing since birth it does make me laugh, every time without fail.   easter-lol
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #248 on: June 01, 2016, 01:37:02 am »

I do think William's tantrums and anger and frustration with Kate is directly linked to how frustrated he is that he's not getting the respect and plaudits that he thinks he deserves. Having dated two men with huge drive/ambition and the lack of genuine self focus and drive, I can tell you from experience that William likely has HUGE ambition and energy, but can't get it together since he can't understand the connection between hard work, getting oneself centered and balanced, and then going for what he wants. Since childhood he's been celebrated and since adolescence he's been praised and had cheering crowds and perfect press since his mother died. The problem is, that it's been effortless. He's been unable to figure out the realities that his father has had to face. I do think he's unable to comprehend how to handle a world that doesn't function like his and he can't cope.

Thing is, I think in 2007 he was genuinely bewildered that Kate didn't just walk away, lick her wounds, and be content with the memories. It never occurred to him that Kate would put up a fuss and challenge his decision and it was during that brief time that he had bad press he had to deal with. His usual perfect press was balking and his normally seemingly pliant girlfriend was proving to be more determined than he realized. Instead of just riding out the temporary bad press and possibly dealing with a troublesome woman, he likely panicked and so, deciding to restore his formerly harmonious existence, he decided to take Kate back and restore his former normal dynamics of fawning press and docile girlfriend. After a few more years, he ended up proposing and amplifying his good press and his girlfriend, not a fiancee, was likely pathetically grateful.

Then the marriage, when it all peaked. After, things changed. Kate started going on her own to London, started to enjoy herself more and meanwhile, while William did his duties in Wales, he ended up going on tours and such, but he was never invited to speak at the UN, or participate in major trade deals, and basically schmooze with the world's movers and shakers. He was hyped as not being superficial, but that is the extent of the stuff he does on tour. He strikes me as having major ambition and the energy to sustain a high level role, but the problem is that he doesn't have the training, education, or background. Instead of going to school, he's reached a point where in he's a married man and the years of exploring and trying new things is over and done for him and he's 'stuck' kissing babies and cutting ribbons.

I do think his frustration is reaching a boiling point and yes, he's likely had temper tantrums.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #249 on: June 01, 2016, 10:50:52 am »

My boss has this habit of putting a new quote on his white board every week and a few weeks ago he had a great one:
Only in a dictionary 'success' comes before 'work'

Perhaps someone should tell William this because he seems to think he can have it all without putting in the time.
india
Princess

« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2016, 12:32:22 pm »

Again, I will say it: this lout has brain damage.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #251 on: June 02, 2016, 10:10:28 am »

William I think too is willful - he decides what he is going to do and then he ignores any other advice - he simply cannot adapt.  Strung very tight.
india
Princess

« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2016, 09:15:27 pm »

Arrogance coupled with brain damage.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #253 on: October 12, 2016, 08:36:05 am »

I don't know about any of you, but William is a descendant of very nasty, ruthless people. Once he runs out of patience for Kate, he will no longer be coddling her, but he will start tormenting her in very sadistic ways. Not physical, but likely verbally and emotionally. I do not doubt that he's lost his temper at her, but thing is, he might become cruelty personified when he realizes the magnitude of direction that he's lost. He lost everything once he married her and continues to lose more and more. He's frustrated with his lack of prominence, he's not being taken seriously, and he's basically going to realize the time he wasted on her constant dramatics while he was a boyfriend and how much credibility he's lost as her husband. A man who has thwarted ambitions is someone who will lash out. Usually at a spouse or girlfriend.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #254 on: October 12, 2016, 03:44:06 pm »

I think William is his own worst enemy. He chose to grab the perks and avoid the work involved. He may still salvage some of his reputation if he quits the ambulance pilot work and steps up to the plate with full time duties. I also notice that he practically has ignored the Duchy he will inherit (I doubt he finished the 10 week farming course). Kate I think enables him and until he feels he does not need the enabling, he won't turn on her. Eventually he might grow up. But I think he's basically lazy. Unless he is totally deluded, he should realize any prominence he would have does not involve hiding out and playing normal. He can't have it both ways. I think William's ruthlessness involves getting his way or the highway. He seems to have persuaded his grandmother to let him do as he pleases.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #255 on: October 14, 2016, 09:18:58 pm »

Could Harry end up with the Duchy?
india
Princess

« Reply #256 on: October 14, 2016, 09:43:23 pm »

It would be a relief if Broken Bill Middleton was removed from the line. He has no enthusiasm and he is just plain lazy and stupid. And then there is the whole Middleton faction which has completely dragged him down to the depths of hell and incompetence. Harry would be a better choice by far. William could be removed. There would be an uproar but it could be handled behind closed doors through Parliament.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #257 on: October 14, 2016, 10:11:42 pm »

William is just like Kate in so many areas. He refuses to learn and grow and better himself. Looking slovenly and looking bored at events does not make him cool or comical or hip, it makes him look bored. Just like his trash wife, he basically wastes space and other people's time. He does nothing but mope about, turn every engagement into a public therapy session, and jokes around during speeches. He's still stuck in his 'hot young royal' phase of life and if he would for once just show up prepared and behave, it would take him a lot further.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2016, 10:16:51 pm »

He's an arrogant sh*t who presumed the whole world would love him and fall at is feet because he is Diana's son
india
Princess

« Reply #259 on: October 14, 2016, 10:59:27 pm »

That illusion evaporated when he presented the nasty Middletons to the world. And then it was all downhill for William The Haut Young Gorgeous Prince. He morphed into a crotch pressing bald yellow toothed old man and became Broken Bill Middleton. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: