Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 09:41:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William's Psychology  (Read 54318 times)
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #220 on: February 05, 2015, 02:20:26 am »

^Exactly. William has always been the 'good' son, and Harry the 'bad' son. I could be wrong, but I believe that because Will was the eldest, he has had more of a pass in life. Everything he did/does was cute or excused. Harry, being the 'spare', has had more criticism for his behavior, and has had to work harder for acceptance. Will has always had acceptance, simply because of who he is. Thus he developed his current issues. Selfish, unwilling to listen to others, arrogant, entitled...and so on. IMO, of course.
KGap
courtier

« Reply #221 on: February 05, 2015, 05:05:39 am »

William has the (for lack of a better word) 'nasty/temperamental' spencer personality combined with chuck's less charming attributes. He was always a nightmare, it's just gotten worse. Look up young William stories, he wasn't given the nickname of billy the basher for his sweet demeanor.

Harry seemed to inherit the better qualities from his parents. Charles and Diana both said that Harry was the easier kid.
Diana saw something in her sons at a young age and wisely said that Harry would be the better royal.

When they were interviewed in 2007, they were asked what did they dislike about their lives... Naturally William started in on the media/photographers. Harry pulled him back and said they had very nice lives compared with other less fortunate people.

That exchange is so telling.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2015, 06:27:59 am »

Very few to no people are born with all bad qualities. Harry may have always been a natural but William could've at least been a better person than he's turned out to be. William's problem isn't his Spencer temper or whatever the heck he got from Charles. William's problem is that he was never given boundaries, he was never made to stand on his own two feet, and he was never made to work and have his own anything. A couple of more spankings would've done him a world of good too. We've photographic proof of Diana doing it, so we all know they're not adverse to physical punishment. You have to let children know that there are consequences to their actions every single time they behave poorly, not just sometimes. That's William's problem, he's rewarded no matter what and when he's not being rewarded he's just simply not being punished. The fact is that we're not all going to be natural people persons or charming or glow warmth, the world doesn't turn like that. However, we can all be made aware of our responsibilities, our blessings and taught to be grateful for them, and that if we screw up we will not be rewarded.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2015, 06:57:52 am »

Mentally and emotionally he's no more than an alcoholic. Blaming everyone, messed up relationships, sabotaging himself and his chances, all that and more. Kate is his enabler and I do wonder just what it is that would end up getting him to hit rock bottom.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Creepy
gossip insider

« Reply #224 on: March 21, 2015, 02:57:35 am »

I remember when they announced on tv he was going to study art history and the tv pesenter commented about his choice, "well it´s not like he needs to worry about making a living". But then he just went for geography so people can joke about his similarities with the storyline of The Little prince... maybe that´s how he feels, the world is tiny and at his feet since he was born. I just wonder why he hasn´t thought about working in something nobody will know it´s him, they'll just pay for the job done... that could make him feel normal.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #225 on: March 27, 2015, 04:00:52 am »

I for one will never understand why he doesn't get over the fact that his parents weren't tucking him in bed each night. His peers handle it just fine and so do zillions of kids in the US and among the worldwide upper classes.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #226 on: March 27, 2015, 12:29:03 pm »

Didn't you get the memo? 30 and 40 year olds nowadays spend their lives trying to get back at Mumsy and Pops. They are owed.  easter-wink
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #227 on: March 27, 2015, 12:49:49 pm »

^^ There are plenty of pictures of Diana taking him and Harry to school or picking him up, taking them on engagements, Sports Day (I believe it's called) at school, Diana took him to Wimbledon, vacationing on Necker Island, vacations in Spain, trip to the amusement park, hanging with Dodi on his yacht, hanging at polo, Niagara Falls, just hanging out at Highgrove, etc. It's not as if they were completely absent parents. I think he very much has this idea of the grass being greener on the other side but it's really not. If that's that what's really upsetting him than he surely inherited his father's short term and highly selective memory.
india
Princess

« Reply #228 on: March 27, 2015, 01:30:31 pm »

He loves having his a$$ kissed by his yummy mummy Carol(e). What a fragile little hot house flower.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #229 on: March 27, 2015, 04:39:41 pm »

I think he totally lost the plot when he got reeled in hook, line and sinker by that vile family.  Whatever intelligence he had completely deserted him -  I have seen no sign of it returning either  easter-bunny
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #230 on: May 08, 2015, 05:16:29 pm »

I think William has gone stark raving psychotic; he's still fixated on his mother's death (which happened nearly twenty years ago) and I do think that if he were normal, he would be on welfare benefits and would be spending time basically known as one of many messed up, broken men. I do think Kate has had a huge influence on this, since if William had gotten better he never would have married her and would have become more independent.

Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #231 on: June 17, 2015, 03:28:26 am »

PW is simply spoiled and entitled.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2015, 08:33:07 pm »

At some point William is going to break psychologically; as long as Kate and Co. keep stoking his demons they'll get what they want out of him. I wonder if their plan is to break William mentally and make him too incompetent to run things so Kate will be the main power when William is king. She is not helping him get over his past pain and she (along with her rotten family) keeps the past going all the time.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #233 on: August 15, 2015, 06:42:12 am »

^ Waity will put upon him.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #234 on: August 15, 2015, 11:04:14 am »

If they keep up their laziness, William will never be king because the monarchy will be abolished a few years into PC's reign. Poor Kate, all her "hard work" will be for nothing. And I wonder how Willie will cope, what he will do with himself when he no longer has a title (or his title doesn't mean anything).
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2015, 01:56:04 am »

He'll be fine. He'll still have the money and there'll be plenty of sycophants who will kill for the "honor" of serving him, probably still call him your  highness in private. Kate and her family? That could be an epic meltdown.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #236 on: November 01, 2015, 07:37:29 pm »

Am I the only one who sees Bill physically morphing into something really creepy. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3299112/Prince-William-tells-widow-big-hugs-children-Royal-Navy-submarine-officer-killed-tried-disarm-rampaging-seaman.html#i-f48ee2003b29eba0

All the years he has been fused with that family has caused him to physically manifest the enabling that has taken place. 
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #237 on: November 01, 2015, 07:44:16 pm »

I see it too, OOTP.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/01/14/2E02378500000578-0-image-a-68_1446389413948.jpg
An out of shape effeminate hunchback. nervous
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #238 on: November 01, 2015, 08:28:48 pm »

^
He reminds me of an episode of the Twilight Zone called The Masks, a dying old man brings his horribly behaved, ungrateful, greedy family to him for one last visit, asks them to wear hideous masks till midnight and his death and when they take them off their faces have become manifestations of their terrible selves.  This is what I see in Bill.  Scary. 
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #239 on: November 02, 2015, 10:11:44 am »

It is a photo about Willy's crazy faces or moment. Did he learn it from Waity? nervous

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: