Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 11:20:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William's Psychology  (Read 54353 times)
June
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2012, 02:25:43 pm »

I can appreciate that it must be very frustrating for the UK taxpayers. I'm seething just knowing that right now, as it stands, she will hold very high public office in Oz.  Angry
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2012, 11:38:42 am »

As far as which disorder he’s most likely to have, I’d say antisocial personality disorder.

Per http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001919/, I’ve copied some points. I didn’t copy everything from the site, but most things do apply to PW.

Antisocial personality disorder is a mental health condition in which a person has a long-term pattern of manipulating, exploiting, or violating the rights of others. This behavior is often criminal.

A person with antisocial personality disorder may:
•   Be able to act witty and charming
•   Be good at flattery and manipulating other people's emotions
•   Disregard the safety of self and others (flying a helicopter to a stag party- he did this, didn't he?)
•   Not show guilt or remorse
•   Often be angry or arrogant

To be diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder, a person must have had conduct disorder during childhood (most of us agree that he did).

Antisocial personality disorder is one of the most difficult personality disorders to treat. People with this condition rarely seek treatment on their own. They may only start therapy when required to by a court.

Okay thank you but I still don't see that in him. Perhaps some of the more stranger habits he seems to have from time to time has more to do with just the way he was raised. If you noticed a lot of people who were considered spoiled brats as children tend to display some of these behaviors because they may not have been corrected growing up but that doesn't make them textbook sociopaths. But thank god the link said that this disorder can improve on it's own by the time a person is 40 because my sister and I feel like like my other sister (I grew up with two older sisters) basically has this disorder and she's almost 40. My dad died recently and she promised him she would try to be nicer and few other things. I don't like to think that my sister is a sociopath but we (my sister and I) have seen some of these behaviors in her and as children suffered some of the abuses of her more negative qualities. But putting that in mind, I don't see this in William at all. True he is basically forced to appear a certain way in public but I believe privately he's probably a warm person with his heart on his sleeve. I know that's not the popular belief here but I just don't seem him as being that bad.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2012, 07:33:54 pm »

I think that there is an inner conflict going on. He wants to stay in search and rescue or the armed forces but feels driven by duty to the Queen to take on more Royal Duties.

Marrying Kate was part of the royal duties. I am not saying that he is not fond of her but I wonder what will happen if he meets someone who really blows him away. That's what happens when people just settle for the person that they happen to be with at a specific time in their life. Sometimes it works, often it does not.

He may have a break down at some stage or become very depressed and say I don't want this royal life. Prince Charles apparently suffered with black moods and Camilla was the only person that could deal with it. That is why I think she is tolerated.

I just cannot see William being happy with a life of small talk and ribbon cutting. Something will give. I would not be surprised to see a Henry 1X.
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2012, 11:42:34 pm »

Well Freya IMO, if that happens, he will either end up getting a divorce and sticking with this person and/or they'll be marital turmoil with him and Kate and he'l eventually decide to stick with Kate for other reason and the other person will end up going by the wayside.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2012, 12:39:23 pm »

IMO if they have a family they will stay together and William may have affairs. If they do not have children I think that they will part eventually.

Whether they part or stay together I can see William forming relationships with women, either platonic or otherwise. He is still friendly with Jecca Craig and has mentioned running a marathon in Africa in 2013. He seems very keen on Africa. I can see him and Jecca remaining friends for a long time. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2012, 10:02:27 pm »

I think that there is an inner conflict going on. He wants to stay in search and rescue or the armed forces but feels driven by duty to the Queen to take on more Royal Duties.

Marrying Kate was part of the royal duties. I am not saying that he is not fond of her but I wonder what will happen if he meets someone who really blows him away. That's what happens when people just settle for the person that they happen to be with at a specific time in their life. Sometimes it works, often it does not.

He may have a break down at some stage or become very depressed and say I don't want this royal life. Prince Charles apparently suffered with black moods and Camilla was the only person that could deal with it. That is why I think she is tolerated.

I just cannot see William being happy with a life of small talk and ribbon cutting. Something will give. I would not be surprised to see a Henry 1X.

I think Camilla was and is out for herself. She gets a lot of perks by catering to Charles.  Charles also saw other women that apparently catered to him like Kanga and Janet Jenkins but Camilla was more manipulative than the rest. And how much Camilla has to "deal with it" is not known--since she did get to keep Raymill her former home as a retreat. So she's not around soothing CHarles brow apparently on a steady basis. And not everybody "tolerates" Camilla.

I think William likes the perks of being a senior royal so I am not sure he will ditch being directly in line for the throne.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2012, 06:34:58 am »

I just thought I might share:

William's biggest mistake in life is how he awlays wants to save people from themselves.

This isn't just about his mother, mainly because there are a lot of people who try to 'be there' for people whose lives are being thrown away. For example, we all know about stories about women who try to help abusive males, how druggies always have that 'best friend' 'there' for them. William had a chance at a straight/narrow life, but has thrown it away to eternally 'be there' for Kate as she goes through one mess after another, sidetracking a life that might have been more fulfilling. I honestly believe that if he had left her behind and walked away, he would end up being a healthier man.

He only saved Kate, not from herself, but the consequences of her actions. When you look at it, he's been saving a lot of people from the consequences of himself, while the palace saves him. If he had walked away, Kate's life would have been one of anonymynity; if she hadn't been dating or married, I am certain that she would be 'safe' from the evil press that she complained of all the time. Interestingly, he has entwined himself in anotehr warped relationship, where he is a caretaker in a relationship where he should have an equal, a wife, not be a caretaker to a disturbed individual.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
fyeah_harryshotabs
courtier

Iz ther sumfin in muh teef?

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2012, 06:40:01 am »

Seriously...I doubt Wills thinks about saving anyone from anything. He seems really self absorbed to me dontknow

MiniMidds OrganiSSr...pm meh 4 A nUmbA iFz uz LuV pinkheart DuCheSS CaTheRinE pinkheart pinkheart

BElievE ThA Pr...itz 4reeL. ShEz STUNNING..Uz jUz JeLLuS!!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2012, 08:43:37 am »

Well, then, he's the one making himself crazy, no one else.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2013, 07:20:15 pm »

Sorry for the ouble post, but I thought this would be an ideal topic to jump-start.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2013, 07:49:53 pm »

IMO Wimpo is damaged goods due to his parents marital problems, subsequent divorce, his mother's death and Chuck marrying his mistress/nanny.
That is a lot to handle especially when the whole world is watching.
When he went to St. Andrews I think he just wanted to forget and start a new life as a young adult.
But that didn't happen thanks to the scheming disturbed Mansons.
They shoved Waity in his face with free sex and a seemingly "normal " background.
Since then he IMO suffers from arrested development: like all Manson spawn Wimpo too has NOT matured into adulthood.
He likes other to pay for him, he does not have a job, he does't take responsibility for his actions.
And unlike the other Manson spawn he has a lot of rage in him.
He wants the whole word to pay for his past and present misery whereas a mature person with realistic life experience understands that life can give you shitty cards and you have to play them anyway.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2013, 08:23:52 pm »

William always wants the easy way out. Kate is a classic enabler and is aiding and abetting his choice of a lazy lifestyle with occasional "work" involving going to parties, kicking footballs, or watching games.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2013, 09:05:07 pm »

I'm not sure it's entirely selfishness, but he's someone who has seen too much and dealt with too much. I've been there so I know what I'm talking about. As for the Mansons, they were there when the RF made it (must have) pretty clear that he was unwanted. All people go where they're wanted. At some point something happened and I think there's a lot we don't know. I don't know why the RF didn't take him under their wing a lot sooner; it's like when he went to St. Andrews he was sent the signal that he was on his own and had to fend for himself. So go figure, he's someone who was treated like he was unwanted and go figure, Kate showed him that he was wanted.

The biggest problem is the pressure the Windsors have on 'carrying on' all the time. They didn't just stop their 'important' work and find a place for William.

Since then he IMO suffers from arrested development: like all Manson spawn Wimpo too has NOT matured into adulthood.
He likes other to pay for him, he does not have a job, he does't take responsibility for his actions.

Having been there, taking on burdens too soon makes your set aside your own development and deal with others; first his childhood and then his girlfriend. He hasn't been taking responsibility since he's had to take responsibility for other people before he was ready. When his family leaves him to rot like a social disease frankly tells him that he can't switch gears (when he feels like he's drowning, in over his head at St. Andrews) then what else is he supposed to think?

He wants the whole word to pay for his past and present misery whereas a mature person with realistic life experience understands that life can give you shitty cards and you have to play them anyway

Not everyone gets out and I don't think he's one of those people; he's just not able to cut it and he's too sick and not getting the help he needs. Look, we hear stories about kids who get out of bad situations, but not everyone does or has the smarts or the breaks at the critical point in time when there is a 'make or break.' He's obviously sick and needs help, but the Windsors are apparently talented at ignoring the problem and hoping it would go away.

He's sick as a dog and his family (for all William's supposed importance to the monarchy) is leaving him to completely self destruct.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2013, 10:39:22 pm »

I feel Campon has a lot to answer for.
No mistress is ever safe when it comes to the children of the first marriage.
She IMO has 2 options:
-Be a " better mother" then the wife which obviously didn't happen.
-Make the father more or less "forget" about his children by promoting her own and making the father see his children as the relics of a doomed marriage.
Making sure he sees any "bad traits" of the mother in them, tainting them.
I think that's what happened in the relationship between Chuck and his son.
IMO he should have remained single, focussing on his sons and not on a relentless homewrecker who wants him only for his status.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2013, 10:50:34 pm »

He's kind of like a drug addict with his addiction to drama and addiction to blaming everyone.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2013, 11:11:59 pm »

I feel Campon has a lot to answer for.
No mistress is ever safe when it comes to the children of the first marriage.
She IMO has 2 options:
-Be a " better mother" then the wife which obviously didn't happen.
-Make the father more or less "forget" about his children by promoting her own and making the father see his children as the relics of a doomed marriage.
Making sure he sees any "bad traits" of the mother in them, tainting them.
I think that's what happened in the relationship between Chuck and his son.
IMO he should have remained single, focussing on his sons and not on a relentless homewrecker who wants him only for his status.

Camilla is and was a greedy grasping woman. It is nauseating that some of the papers call her the "grandmother."  Charles should have either remained single or married for a second time, someone other than Camilla. But in his stupidity he named Camilla publicly as his mistress. Charles put in most of his money and time on the woman pushing and promoting her.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2013, 11:54:47 pm »

I'm surprised Camilla wasn't the one in a car in Paris; brutal, but I think William has a lot of unpleasantness in store for her, along with Harry.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2013, 12:16:08 am »

Journalist, Victoria Arbiter is saying William may be on a "war path" over the godparent leaks.
Another Journo said  William is looking for the leaks, he's ticked off. Another said William may have included a few false names purposely to some, to flesh out inside leakers.

Why does he have to play so many stealth games?  easter-think

[/URL]
scarlett
Baroness

« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2013, 12:55:47 am »

He's an idiot if he doesn't get it by now, if any of the Middleton clan know, then it's likely that the press will know.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2013, 02:06:53 am »

Will needs to seriously chill. Not everybody thinks who the godparents are is the most important issue in the Universe.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: