Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 10:15:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Edward says the Queen will protect Kate  (Read 9727 times)
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 11:09:18 am »

This certainl smacks of something being wrong with the marriage that they have to keep telling us that they are all lovey dovey.  If that were the case then there would be no need for us to be constantly told it. 

There has also been something wrong with this relationship from the get-go.  To me it seems that William really took the first woman who would stay with him for any length of time and simply settled on Kate rather than seek a soul mate who could complement him.  He saw how his father was forced into a miserable relationship with his mother while his true love was married to another because she wasn't deemed good enough to be the mother of his children.  However William has now seen how happy his father is with Camilla and so rather than find himself in a similar situation took Kate rather than find himself in a similar predicament - in miserable marriage to the wrong woman with no ability to get out of it. 
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 08:26:54 pm »

Delighted to welcome her to the family - my arse! 

They all turned up at W.Abbey looking like they were attending their own hangings.  HM could barely look at Kugly.

I smell BS - either another bloody scandal about the Mansons is about to break, or Wasty's eating disorder is reaching the point of no return.   The RF don't want to blamed as the cause of another nervous breakdown, so they've wheeled Eddie out as he owes PW a favour after the SA fiasco.  They wouldn't dare ask Anne.

BS 

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 09:07:36 pm »

thumbsup

Suddenly the diet Dr. ...guru she follows is being questioned for his ethics.

Something is definately up.

[/URL]
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 01:48:55 am »

The odd thing is normally this sort of thing is said when the points hit are the problems. He says HM supports her. Was there any question? And why now why not right after the wedding. This is pr work but for what reason? Are the middletons starting *poo* vehind the scenes about Kate not getting support or Will is bitching behind closed doors. Edward is supporting gran with those words . Something is going on . My bet is on Carole starting shot cause the doors are closed to them.

Notice bea gets an event with HM. The queen is bending over backwards for *female dog* Kate and making other royals feel bad.

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 02:10:07 am »

What got me is when he said , Kate's not use to the public eye

....of course she is,she courted the press  for at least 8yrs to help her land Pr.William in marriage.

Why are the Royals being made to feel that they have to constantly grovel to Kate's mediocrisy. She's the one who didn't prepare for this in 10 years. She had more than enough time to get herself ready. 

[/URL]
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 02:17:20 am »

Sophie must *despise* Kate , Kate has done nothing to deserve the pass she is getting. Cams didn't get this support.

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 04:14:00 am »

This has red flags written all over it.

Its the sort of statement a president of a sports team or club says about a manager or coach who is under fire and not long after that the president sacks the manager or coach.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Acornia
Countess

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 05:16:03 am »

Very good analogy Kezza!
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 08:44:41 am »

@ Kezza Yep  thumbsup.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 09:00:20 am »

This has red flags written all over it.

Its the sort of statement a president of a sports team or club says about a manager or coach who is under fire and not long after that the president sacks the manager or coach.
thumbsup

Yes something seems to be going on which has not yet revealed itself. imo

[/URL]
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 03:37:05 am »

The title is a disrespect to Diana_IMO they protect a terrible woman like Lazy but left to fend for herself a great asset that was Diana.
I agree with some of the posters here this smells fishy.I think KF will be right they are all "playing nice" for  now for because it's the Queen's year and they don't want to rock the boat.But after it's over I think the Middletons are in for a surprise that the trash press won't even be able to safe them, all their schemes will come back to haunt them somehow.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2012, 10:05:48 pm »

As I have said previously, the RF were very neglectful of a very young Diana, and when she died, public anger was unleashed on the RF.. they see WK as a means to make themselves look better, this time around.

As for Camilla, no one in the RF was happy to see her as HRH anything, thus no one supported her, except Charles.

I should also add that Edward got on very well with Diana, he has said he was very fond of her.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 10:07:40 pm by Tatiana » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2012, 11:34:16 pm »

yeah they were closer in age as well I guess.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
TLLK
royal watcher

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2012, 10:11:50 pm »

As I have said previously, the RF were very neglectful of a very young Diana, and when she died, public anger was unleashed on the RF.. they see WK as a means to make themselves look better, this time around.

As for Camilla, no one in the RF was happy to see her as HRH anything, thus no one supported her, except Charles.

I should also add that Edward got on very well with Diana, he has said he was very fond of her.
  I agree. The BRF hopefully has learned from its past mistakes with those who married into the "Firm." I'm not fond of Sarah, but her concerns about the early days of her marriage to Andrew should not be ignored either. IMO William's and Harry's  brides would be given the same slow introduction to royal life that Diana and Sarah did not receive.
June
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2012, 07:39:37 am »

huh but.....I find it odd, because Pr.Edward was the guy who Pr.William sent a shiteload of Palace henchmen on when a truck turned up at St.Andrew's from his tv production company, so I just find it interesting that he's publicly discussing Kate.

I *despise* to be so suspicious but I can't help it.  eating cookies

That was a long time ago - and obviously they are on good terms or else Louise wouldn't have been a bridesmaid at the wedding.

I agree with SG.  thumbsup I reckon William would hold a grudge. After all, this is the guy who gives a person once chance to breach his trust, and then they are OUT forever.

With respect, meememe, you are really jumping to conclusions. There could be myriad reasons as to why Louise was chosen to be bridesmaid, and not one of them has to be because William and Edward 'are on good terms'.

Taking another perspective, William seems to be quite close to Sophie; likewise, Sophie is apparently to have stood as HM's favourite daughter-in-law. But just as likely is that William chose her because Lady Louise is an adorable little girl, who suffers with a physical irregularity. I think anyone's heart would go out to her. I doubt William would project any possible ill-feeling toward Edward on to innocent Louise.

I felt at the time that both William and Kate wanted Lousie to have the opportunity of a lifetime. She seems to have been quite sheltered and IMO it was a very sweet gesture to give her the chance to shine. I don't praise these two often, if at all, but this is one time I will.  thumbsup

Re Edward: actions speak louder than words and that [lack thereof] action is deafening, IMO. Words are cheap, as they say. And, all this verbal arrant nonsense is all we seem to get from, or regarding, Kate. Nothing of substance, no movement at the station.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 07:44:58 am by June » Logged
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2012, 08:42:53 am »

Here's my opinion why Lady Louise was chosen:

William was trying to mimick his parents wedding.

Think about it:

Prince William and Prince Charles both chose their brothers as their supporters.

The page boys were Lord Nicholas Windsor (godchild of the Prince), Edward van Cutsem (godchild of the Prince, also Grace's uncle, I think) in Charles's wedding and with Prince Wllilam's were William Lowther-Pinkerton (commoner friend of the couple) and Tom Pettifer (godson of Prince William).

Diana's bridesmaids consisted of:
Lady Sarah Chatto (Prince Charles's 1st cousin)
India Hicks (second cousin of Charles)
Catherine Cameron (goddaughter of the Prince of Wales)
Sarah-Jane Gaselee (commoner friend of the couple)
Clementine Hambro (former pupil of Diana, Princess of Wales and great-grandchild of Winston Churchill)

Catherine's were:
Lady Louise (Prince William's 1st cousin)
The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones (second cousin of William)
Grace van Cutsem (goddaughter of the Prince of Wales)
Eliza Lopes (commoner friend of the couple)

So each wedding had a sibling as the best man, a first cousin (Ladies Lousie and Sarah), a second cousin (India and Margarita), a godchild (Grace and Catherine) and commoner friend of the couple (Clem and Eliza).

June
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2012, 09:06:34 am »

It's probably right. But her omission would have been telling in any event.

My only point was that even if William still held a grudge against Edward (and I believe it's highly likely), he would not take it out on Louise. He seems close to Sophie when they are seen together.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2012, 09:09:24 am »

It's interesting when you present it that way, thtregoddess11.
I've always thought that it was because Kate doesn't have any young nieces/nephews of her own, but could it be royal protocol that they choose bridesmaids/page boys?

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/royalfamily/royalwedding/article/977600--clementine-hambro-a-trip-to-remember

Like Princess Diana, Kate Middleton has been allowed to pick one bridesmaid for her big day.

huh
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2012, 09:15:12 am »

It's probably right. But her omission would have been telling in any event.

My only point was that even if William still held a grudge against Edward (and I believe it's highly likely), he would not take it out on Louise. He seems close to Sophie when they are seen together.

I agree- there probably is a grudge in there, but he wouldn't take it out on someone who had nothing to do with it.

It's interesting when you present it that way, thtregoddess11.
I've always thought that it was because Kate doesn't have any young nieces/nephews of her own, but could it be royal protocol that they choose bridesmaids/page boys?

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/royalfamily/royalwedding/article/977600--clementine-hambro-a-trip-to-remember

Like Princess Diana, Kate Middleton has been allowed to pick one bridesmaid for her big day.

huh

Thanks. Like I said, I think they were trying to mimick Prince Charles and Diana's wedding, it's too similar to ignore it! Diana was also intitled to pick one-Sarah-Jane.

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2012, 12:00:43 pm »

thumbsup That was very good work studying the bridesmaids' pattern. Does it follow other royal weddings or just Charles & Diana's?

There was another potential commoner bridesmaid - Kate's niece Tallulah the daughter of Uncle Gary and his ex wife Luan. Though given his background and I think she was an exotic dancer of some sort I would imagine they were having the vapours at the Palace.

Shame because the little girl is only around 10 and it really would have given her a day to remember.

Kate's uncle, multi-millionaire entrepreneur Gary Goldsmith, who shamed the family when he was filmed chopping cocaine and boasting of his Royal connections, will be among those invited to meet the Queen at the Palace. Carole's only brother will be accompanied by his ex-wife Luan Goldsmith and their ten-year-old daughter Tallulah.

http://www.emirates247.com/entertainment/the-royal-wedding-guest-list-2011-04-10-1.379135

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: