Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:10:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 12736 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 06:35:55 pm »

The ones that we show in here are ok to use just copy the link into your profile page
Same wirth banners, if you find it here you can use it, again just copy the link

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2013, 08:02:49 pm »

Hi,

I'm interested in changing my avatar, but there is not a lot to choose from.  For example, I was interested in finding one of Queen Mathilde or Diana, but couldn't find any. Is there anyway I can get access to more, please.  I try using my own but for whatever reason it's not working.

Thanks a lot.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2013, 09:06:37 pm »

if you already chosen a photo I can help you on putting a new avatar

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2013, 10:33:19 pm »

Great, thanks. Should I just pm you the photo? Thank you so much.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2013, 11:12:48 pm »

you can pm or we can do it through here

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2013, 11:19:31 pm »

Thanks, Alexandrine. Below is the link to the picture. Hopefully it works.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/374612273722200

Thanks again,
Vesper
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2013, 11:57:12 pm »

Ok I changed it though I don't know if it's to your taste

What you have to do with such a big picture is to cut it until you get the size and how you want it. I use paint but I suppose that there are more sophisticated programmes around. Another way is to use the function in some image hosts to resize a pic for ex in tinypic.

A tip I used is to check the size of another avatar this is why your avatar and mine have similar sizes.

It is also easier to find a picture who is taller than wider because they are easier to resize as avatars.

Then you have to upload it on an image host to put the link in your profile. You can upload it directly from your computer but it doesn't usually works with me.

Here you may have problems because the forums says that your pic is too big then you start on point one. It can also happens that your new avatar doesn't show, most of the time you have to reload a couple of times the page to show. If not put the link and try again.

Vesper
Countess

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2013, 12:00:30 am »

Yeah flower flower. It looks beautiful. I'll keep your tips in mind for next time. Thanks.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2013, 12:06:51 am »

^great, btw beautiful picture, if only I knew how to do that with eyeliner

Vesper
Countess

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2013, 12:08:36 am »

I know right. She's Francoise Hardy, my fav french singer.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2013, 02:22:10 am »

Just trying something out

This is my new avatar, along with a caption about Wimpo finding true love with Lupo.   tehe

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy238/kiwianarama/prince-william-1-300_zps3d978595.jpg

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2013, 02:29:10 am »

Nice pic but it's your signature not your avatar, do you want me to change it or is it ok like this?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Spice
Countess

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2013, 02:32:20 am »

Thanks very much Akasha, that would be great if you could do that for me.  I tried several times to make it my avatar and this was my second choice, if that makes sense.

I'll go away and dream up a cool signature now blink)

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2013, 03:05:42 am »

Your image was slightly to big in height for the avatar function (120X120 is max pixel size for avatars) that why it didn't show, I resized the image in my potobucket edit and added the link.  thumbsup
Gimme a shout if you need help with the siggi! Cool

Spice
Countess

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2013, 03:11:05 am »

Thank you so much Akasha  worship

FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2017, 12:24:29 am »

Could someone do this Sandringham Centenary rose for me as an Avatar?   
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/368169338273173416

Really A Baron
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2017, 11:10:04 am »

If you link directly to what photo you want and can wait until tomorrow I can do it.

FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2017, 10:12:53 pm »

If you link directly to what photo you want and can wait until tomorrow I can do it.

Alexandrine, The link http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/pl.php?n=5606   
Thank you.

Really A Baron
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2017, 10:29:16 pm »

Would you prefer that I do all the process or do you only need the photo?

FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2017, 10:43:06 pm »

Would you prefer that I do all the process or do you only need the photo?

Alexandrine, Please do the whole process with the photo of the rose. Thank you.

Really A Baron
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: