Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 11:47:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANYTHING KATE MIDDLETON CAN DO, SOPHIE WESSEX CAN DO BETTER!  (Read 5373 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 07:06:42 pm »

Sophie has ridden with the Queen several times over the years to services. The press knows the Queen is close to Sophie, but they are trying to make it look like the Queen and Kate are best friends now, it's so ridiculous,the lengths the press is going to with Kate.
Sophie also use to go horseback riding with the Queen when she was still just a girlfriend.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:08:25 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
TLLK
royal watcher

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2012, 10:01:17 pm »

^Seconded.  There's no sense of nervousness in any pictures of Sophie and by that I mean, I never feel that she's going to do something stupid a la KM.

True and the Queen honestly likes Sophie "for real", not pretend made-up press bullcrap of " besties" like People mag was saying Kate and the Queen are.  blink

My thoughts exactly. Its Sophie, Countess of Wessex that shares HM's interest in military history and that HM invited to ride in the Royal limosine while everyone else walked one year to something (I wanna say it was the Christmas service....).
Has/will that ever happen with Catherine....hahahahaha....highly doubtful!

From what I can remember HM made the offer to Sophie after her ectopic pregnancy or shortly after Louise's birth. I believe that the Queen enjoys her company and they do have some shared interests. Also despite the "Fake Sheik interview" scandal she does appreciate Sophie's work on behalf of the BRF. After Diana's death and Sarah's divorce she did take on a number of patronages and helped to fill the void left by their departure.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 11:04:36 pm »

My thoughts exactly. Its Sophie, Countess of Wessex that shares HM's interest in military history and that HM invited to ride in the Royal limosine while everyone else walked one year to something (I wanna say it was the Christmas service....).
Has/will that ever happen with Catherine....hahahahaha....highly doubtful!

Because Sophie is special  sigh

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: