Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:33:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So That's The Thanks He Gets  (Read 4530 times)
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 09:51:55 am »

I don't think he will miss the big things or the Olympics so calm down guys  there and I don't think it's fair to think someone in his team is working against him after all his tour was built for him by them and he thanked them I doubt anything shady is going on...
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2012, 03:16:56 pm »

IsnĀ“t he preparing for Aghanistan this year? So IMO it makes sense when he is not in the spotlight.  huh
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 03:18:24 pm »

^^I hope you're right, Jane, but I'm not taking it to the bank just yet.  There's always Harry bashing and it's so political.  Why can't this family act like a team?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 03:21:29 pm »

err simple, two words: male ego
PC and PW are more alike then you think.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 03:24:13 pm »

Boys are stupid and those two seem to be big ol' babies.  You're probably right, Akasha, but golly.  Grow up, already!  Harry deserves at least a 'well done' instead of this.  I know they're not all gushy, but it is their son/brother after all and he was a smash!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2012, 03:56:34 pm »

err simple, two words: male ego
PC and PW are more alike then you think.

I actually think that the Palace is delusional if in fact that They think that William and kate will bring more dignified formality, since both are determinedly breaking every protocol that is set in place and Harry at least dresses properly for each occasion.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2012, 04:26:51 pm »

Great posts.
What's going to happen when he's requested to events more than Wills and Waity. If I was head of an organization that's looking for a royal patron Harry's the one I'd want to have on board. They certainly blew it by not giving this man his due. I hope the Windsors do go down and Harry can live a normal life and be appreciated without this crap.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2012, 08:03:29 pm »

I think that if this continues, Harry may very well actually walk away and let William and Kate have all the work and duties and all the bad press as well as the good. He deserves better than this. William and Kate are not going to end up making things more formal, but more chaotic and I don't think that Harry should put up with any more of this cruelty. It's cruelty through and through and I don't think that harry should put up wiht any more of it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2012, 10:28:21 pm »

Without a doubt, the biggest green eyed monster in the RF is Charles.

Diana's gifts shine brightly in her second son.

HM knew what she was doing when she sent Harry to Jamaica.

Harry is a serving member of the armed forces, he has a lot on his plate this year.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2012, 02:07:34 am »

Harry is more his flesh and blood than Diana was and if Cahrles resented Harry, then we would hear more about this. I don't htink this is Cahrles, but the Cambridge team undermining his own brother to end up making him end up less than the asset he truly is.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 02:15:32 am »

I hope the Windsors go down.
Now with Lazy on board yeah call it the house of Middletons'.
There is room for more than one person in the sun
This is a team effort it looks like they've forgotten, not a competition.Is this like Mirror mirror on the wall..... for them. wopedo

I think that if this continues, Harry may very well actually walk away and let William and Kate have all the work and duties and all the bad press as well as the good. He deserves better than this. William and Kate are not going to end up making things more formal, but more chaotic and I don't think that Harry should put up with any more of this cruelty. It's cruelty through and through and I don't think that harry should put up wiht any more of it.
This is very sad indeed.This reminds me of his mum's interview when she said when she did something right there was never a  hey good job but when she did somethig wrong a ton of bricks came down on her.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 02:45:46 am »

I am not adverse to stating that certain courtiers, who had no time for the mother, Diana, who laughed out loud and hugged people, and would have danced with people, had she been allowed,  may well be a tad hacked off.

She was very much flesh and blood, and would have been more so, had she not been told not to laugh out loud, giggle, upstage her husband, touch people so much ETC

I am talking of men who are roughly the same age as the *^^E^%6e     Lips Sealed

or maybe I am just speculating in hopes I might win a contest ... one never knows. wopedo
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 02:53:30 am by Tatiana » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: