Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:56:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So That's The Thanks He Gets  (Read 4494 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: March 13, 2012, 04:56:38 pm »

So That's The Thanks He Gets: Harry Ordered Off Jubilee Duty

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/13/so-that-s-the-thanks-he-gets-prince-harry-ordered-off-jubilee-duty.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 05:02:11 pm »

^ Alexandrine - thank you for sharing.  I don't like it but have a feeling I know why.

The other day one of the "insiders" stated the PH's popularity was overtaking that of PW's and although he might be the spare he is the people's choice as future monarch via popularity - words to that effect.  I wish I had saved it.

I think PH is outshinging his brother - and so be it.   thumbsup

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 05:03:46 pm »

^^Thank you, Alexandrine.  Sorry you had to share this unfortunate news.  Little do they realize that this will only bring more attention to PH.

But, this is SO wrong.  I am deeply, deeply disappointed in whoever is in charge of this and only hope that it bites them so hard in the a$$ later.  Harry has exactly what the country needs and worked his butt off and doesn't deserve this at all.  His activities were the one thing that started me believing in the BRF again.

They've shot themselves in the foot on this one.  Don't they have any sense of what the people want and like?  They deserve to go down.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 05:08:51 pm »

I knew this would happen, the RF do not like a shining star within their midst...they have clipped his wings  bye

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 05:16:21 pm »

I just knew this would happen. I remarked to MOH athe weekend "be careful Harry. Don't be too successful as they'll have to knock you down to size."

That's what the story's about in the Sun this morning about him having to knuckle under.

He'll be fine. He has half the world with him. Where would any jealousy lie? Sibling rivalry anyone?

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 05:31:42 pm »

then why do they not knock Kate down to size

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 07:10:46 pm »

^ they daren't, Waity has Big Willy fighting her corner  sauer

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

berlin
Countess

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 07:17:19 pm »

Well I'm so glad that Richard Kay wrote the article about Sentebale's success.  I hope he fights for Harry.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 07:37:33 pm »

Sad really to see this sort of rivalry thing going on between the two brothers.
They'll find out soon enough that you can take a kid out of the sun but you can't take the sun out of the kid!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 07:39:28 pm by akasha2411 » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 08:22:02 pm »

I don't trust JLOP who went with Harry to the Caribbean. He probably  saw the reaction Harry gets from the public.Harrry has Diana''s charisma, no matter what anyone does, you can't hide real charisma.
The Palace can try to manipulate William and Kate's popularity with the public, it will only go so far. If Harry's the 'real deal', not much they can do.

"while William and Kate are undoubtedly crowd pullers, the Royals will struggle to match the excitement and glamour generated by Harry on his tour of the Caribbean and Brazil."

So people come to see Pr.William and Kate, but they don't get as excited as seeing Pr.Harry in the flesh!  flirt
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 08:26:05 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 08:49:23 pm »

Guys this is The Daily Beast  tehe besides Harry is a Captain in the army a pilot not a full time Royal but I seriously doubt this ...
Dita
courtier

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 09:01:40 pm »

When the article says "a more formal tone" they mean boring, right? Because that's what's going to happen. It's going to be boooooooring.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 09:03:47 pm »

This was stated quite a while ago that he was told not to make plans for the Jubilee as his military duties might get in the way. It's probably hog wash because he would definately over shadow Wills.

Keep Calm and Carry On
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 09:09:54 pm »

Doesn't AndrewMorton work with The Daily Beast,  I think he would have some good sources or know how to get info still?

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 09:35:45 pm »

But didn't he technically already celebrated the Jubilee with his 10 days tour?  sly Plus I doubt he will be missing on the important stuff unless his military carer gets in the way ...on the Diamond Queen documentary he already said he was unsure if he would be be there because of his job.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 12:45:46 am »

I think PH has even secret enemies from his family side.This reminds me of Diana they see him as too much of  a light for their taste.
But while William and Kate are undoubtedly crowd pullers,the Royals will struggle to match excitement and glamour generated by Harry on his tour of the Caribbean and Brazil.
This much pretty much explains it all they don't want him over shadowing anyone else how pathetic.He's doing a good job and not taking anything away from anyone, a bunch of  jealous FXXXXXs much! thumbsdown
They serve to go down.
Yeah I think so too.They let someone as awful as Lazy get all the press and others get bashed while taking her  around with them like a made up poodle so people can see her so the press don't say they are  being mean to her.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 12:55:23 am by Magnolia » Logged

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 08:18:50 am »

I think JLOP has always been totally about promoting Pr.William and even during the dating process he was already kissing Kate's butt. I've always felt Pr.Harry needed his "own" handler's in the Prince's press office, not JLOP. JLOP has never done much for Pr.Harry except treating him as an afterthought to William and Kate. I don't trust him and I really didn't like that he accompanied Pr.Harry for his tour, because he is all about Pr.William and Kate, imo. I just don't trust that man.

I have wondered if the Palace got Kate a new assistant to work with directly because creepy JLOP around drooling over her. He always creeped me out when he was photo'd around Kate

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 06:54:26 pm »

I think PH has even secret enemies from his family side.This reminds me of Diana they see him as too much of  a light for their taste.

I think Harry is liked mainly because Harry hasn't caused half the problems that William has, especially now; however, in principle, the courtiers are at this point bound to support William because William is the one who is supposed to be the future King of England.

But while William and Kate are undoubtedly crowd pullers,the Royals will struggle to match excitement and glamour generated by Harry on his tour of the Caribbean and Brazil.

Which would be perfect if in fact that William and Harry could be a double act, one doing a great tour and then William doing a tour and spekaing well of his brother.

This much pretty much explains it all they don't want him over shadowing anyone else how pathetic.He's doing a good job and not taking anything away from anyone, a bunch of  jealous FXXXXXs much! thumbsdown

Even IF he is not going ot be king, a sunny brother like Harry would be a huge asset and support system for anyone who is at this point going to be king.

They serve to go down.
Yeah I think so too.They let someone as awful as Lazy get all the press and others get bashed while taking her  around with them like a made up poodle so people can see her so the press don't say they are  being mean to her.

As far as I am concerned, letting Harry get ruined all for the sake of principle, let the Windsors rot. There is room for more than one person in the sun and I don't think that there is any reason that Harry should be so crudely shunted aside. He's being punished for being successful and I don't think that there is any point in bothering with the Windsors.

I am sure that if Harry were the son of any European House, reigning or dethroned, there would surely be at this point a very happy RF and Harry would be deeply grateful. What is it with the Windsors that they sabotage their best and brightest, just because they aren't going to be Sovereign?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 07:42:20 pm »

When are the royal pr people behind these heirs going to realize that having strong positive images for as many members of the royal house as possible, only helps to make the Monarchy stronger.

The Queen was not born to the Heir who was going to be King. Her father took the Throne after her Uncle addicated for Wallis Simpson. Anything can happen in the house of Windsor.

[/URL]
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 07:49:51 pm »

They're really blowing it here and not understanding people's natural reaction by, 1.  Always rooting for the underdog, and 2. Remembering their verses:  "Neither do you light a lamp, and put it under a measuring basket, but on a stand; and it shines to all who are in the house."  Matthew 5:15

There's nobody on earth that can dim the light that IS Harry (they shoulda learned that with PD).

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: