Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:47:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Isolated Kate' Wanted Pippa as LIW; Palace Not Keen  (Read 8802 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 12:43:41 pm »

I wish the press would stop trying to make Pippa seem more important than what she really is.  Angry
They did it with Kate since day 1 at University and they've done it with the entire Middleton family , building them up in the press more than they are. The press will continue to build the mediocre Middleton's up to the highest heights. I heard one reporter say on the wedding day, that the Middleton's are now the First Family of the UK!!! Shocked

[/URL]
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2012, 01:04:08 pm »

Disturbing on so many levels, the pushy Middletons are not worth it and shouldn't even be relevant or even on the scenes really.  I wonder if Kate will get her way and Pippa will just appear with some minor role so they can just push ahead their agenda.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 01:20:59 pm »

Waity's expenses falls under Charles so I very much doubt that she'll be allowed in. Besides, Waity was appointed Rebecca to help her. Also, Charles knows that Pippa's after Harry and I doubt that he's want another Midds to snag his other son.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 01:33:11 pm »

^Agreed, Windsor. It's a shields up/no more klingons scenario now.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 01:40:51 pm »

I hope what you say is right, I just can't stomach anymore of their pushy brazen ways.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2012, 01:46:00 pm »

^Man, I hope so, too.  It IS tough to swallow (and keep down), isn't it?  They've just got to go and soon, please.

It's somewhat hopeful that the powers that be are not allowing Pipster to move in anyway.  That would open the doors to all kinds of wrong.  Just thinking of those two sailing around, pushing their way here and there makes me, probably overly irrational, furious.  I can't help it; they just bring out the worst in me.  And the gall!  The utter gall of KM to think that this is a good idea for the BRF is dizzying.  Who does she think she is?  I know, I know. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2012, 10:41:10 pm »

Waity's expenses falls under Charles so I very much doubt that she'll be allowed in. Besides, Waity was appointed Rebecca to help her. Also, Charles knows that Pippa's after Harry and I doubt that he's want another Midds to snag his other son.

I htink it must drive Kate crazy that Charles isn't doting on her and letting her run her own household, shop like a socailite, and let her have her sister. I can only fathom that she thought to trade her real father for Charles and end up with Charles being her Daddy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2012, 05:51:22 am »

^Yep re WK and her kiss-up to PC as a father-figure.  But, it's classic Middleton Logic to ingratiate yourself long-range and that's a wise move for her future if she hangs on long enough.  I just hope PC sees through it and isn't flattered by her attention. 

She just hasn't realized that he's really tight with money and quite the fuddy duddy about things.  She's got her work cut out for her if she thinks he's going to hand over everything she wants like her parents did.  Not gonna happen.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: