Royal Gossip
October 18, 2018, 10:55:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Isolated Kate' Wanted Pippa as LIW; Palace Not Keen  (Read 8334 times)
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 10:11:19 pm »

It's horrible to feel like this about another human being, but I can't wait for that day, Jane.  Not proud of myself, but that's the way it is.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Leila
Countess

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 10:35:06 pm »

Don't be so hard on yourself, Yooper.  hug
I don't think that wanting to see WK crash and burn stems from meanness or the desire to see someone suffer.
This is much more about righting what's wrong - not just that WK is completely unsuitable for her position, but also the manner in which she's gone about getting where she is, the lies that have been told, the good people that have been thrown uder the bus to raise her onto this fake pedestral that is an insult to any decent, hard-working woman, the list goes on and on and on...........
Wanting justice/the right order of things to be restored, which happens to require the end of cow, is nothing to feel horrible about.  hug
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 10:44:33 pm »

thankyou Leila.  It's just not in my nature to loathe somebody to this degree and it's getting worse all the time because she continues to disappoint.  You're right in all you say and I hope that justice is granted because she does not deserve to be where she is right now or we'd have seen some glimmer of what she will grow into with the job ahead and, so far, it's zilch.

It's less than zilch, really, because she's also undermining others to make herself look good.  That's mean and usually ends up biting people eventually.

It still strikes me as so utterly odd that she can't be separated from her family and is unable to adjust to the workings of her new life.  You marry your husband's life, too, and it's not the entire BRF and the Commonwealth who are going to change just to suit you and your petty needs, Wasty.  It's just not going to happen, so grow up already and make your country proud instead of embarrassed.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 11:51:31 pm »

Lady in Waiting was also probably Carole's and Kate's way to get Pippa a royal title ...in a round about way. Pippa would be official history books, not just as the Duchess's sister, but also as a Royal Lady In Waiting.  queeny

[/URL]
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 03:09:51 am »

Has it never, ever occurred to these people that there are other things to strive for in life that may even be better than a LIW?  Or in a history book associated with the monarchy?  There's a big wide world out there with so many opportunities it's amazing and a lot less stressful than trying to climb this, now, very greased pole.

Acornia
Countess

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 01:07:06 pm »

One Middleton is enough, thank you. I'm finding it already hard to stomach Kate as a member of the RF.

And I agree with you Yooper. There is just something about Kate's ubiquity, her 'overratedness' that gets on my nerves. She's not even half of what the other royals are (she's not even doing half of what they do!) yet she gets extensive media coverage for something as simple as snatching flowers from a child's hand.

The glaring chasm between how the media portrays her and what she truly is (her Waity Katie days, before the royal makeover) is also another I-want-to-bang-my-head-on-a-desk moment.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 01:52:58 pm »

More news of Kate being majorly stressed

Kate Middleton 'filled with nerves' about not being the perfect princess while Prince William's away

sources say the Duchess of Cambridge is filled with nerves about slipping up and not being the perfect princess.‘A year ago she William's fiancée, so whatever she did without him didn't have the same level of scrutiny,' says a source.

‘Now, everything she does is looked at.

‘Because William's not on hand to deflect attention, she's feeling the pressure.was
just  

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/534724/kate-middleton-filled-with-nerves-about-not-being-the-perfect-princess-while-prince-william-s-away/1
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 01:54:51 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 02:13:39 pm »

Kate Middleton 'filled with nerves' about not being the perfect princess while Prince William's away

laugh

Well, for one thing, Perfect Princesses do not show up to official public events in short skirts and thongs so photographers can see their royal crack when they bend over. 

Lady in Waiting was also probably Carole's and Kate's way to get Pippa a royal title ...in a round about way. Pippa would be official history books, not just as the Duchess's sister, but also as a Royal Lady In Waiting.  queeny

It would also help to assist Pippa in her hunt for more eligible aristocratic bachelors.
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 03:06:40 pm »

I feel the same way about Kate as you do Yooper, and don't feel bad about it.  Everything about Kate is wrong, her ascendancy, her attitude, lack of decorum and snooty way that she looks down on all.  She goes against the belief that hard work and good manners will get you somewhere in life.  Her re-writing her history is just revolting and I think that she actually believes her own "lies".
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2012, 03:52:54 pm »

More news of Kate being majorly stressed

sources say the Duchess of Cambridge is filled with nerves about slipping up and not being the perfect princess.‘A year ago she William's fiancée, so whatever she did without him didn't have the same level of scrutiny,' says a source.

‘Now, everything she does is looked at.

‘Because William's not on hand to deflect attention, she's feeling the pressure.was
just  

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/534724/kate-middleton-filled-with-nerves-about-not-being-the-perfect-princess-while-prince-william-s-away/1

How can she not be used to scrutiny?

She is after all used to being on the cover and columns of the DM and she is surely used to being photographed and filmed and I don't think she is unhappy about being to fly solo and enjoy her title on her own. 

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2012, 04:45:24 pm »

What, exactly, is the point of all this?  That we're supposed to feel sorry for her now?  How many Kate Middletons have they thrown at us?  The fashion maven, the homey cake baker, the bargain shopper vs the designer supporter, the advisor to HM's style, the philanthropic patron, the vacationista, PW 'Rock', and yet she's a bundle of nerves?

Does nobody remember how she clawed and manipulated her way to this exact
place?  She's loving it!  Who's kidding who?  The only thing she's upset about is that she's not getting the royal treatment that she expected.  Anything else is utter  BS

Thanks for the validation that how I feel about this 'thing' isn't totally skewed.  She makes me question my belief in justice.

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 05:07:30 pm »

I am getting an increasing suspicion that there is something big going on behind closed palace doors.

The Kate camp is undoubtedly leaking away and I am sure this is the source of the NOW stories and then there's this little snippet Richard Plamer of the Express tweeted last week:

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporterReply

Someone's given @queenvicmirror a sneaky preview before the arrival. I think I know who... blink)

Queen Vic is the Daily Mirror Royal Reporter  Victoria Murphy who tweeted this before Richard's

Victoria Murphy‏@QueenVicMirror

Kate has arrived in Leicester wearing an LK Bennet suit, James Lock hat and Episode shoes

The Queen is arriving in Leicester wearing a cerise Angela Kelly outfit
Retweeted by Richard Palmer

Richard's name is on that stupid story about Waity giving HM fashion tips. Someone is leaking stuff and it has to be KM or someone loyal to her. There is nothing new in the palace "dressers" ensuring outfits don't clash etc that has been going on since forever so for the story to be spun that Waity is in some way responsible for such moves is beyond unbelievable.

Y'know that little interview by The Brother has shed more light on the Midds psyche than we give it credit for. All the Midd siblings have been closely cocooned and pampered in this way and told they are the greatest, smartest, most talented, beuatiful...you name it.

James has just opened his silly mouth and confirmed that they have no substance, they believe they are superior, that they actually understand all about life when in actual fact they haven't a fecking clue.

Had they gone out and worked properly and screwed up a few times they would soon be disabused of this notion. Be in no doubt Waity has all his arrogance and will be acting a right diva behind the scenes and she will be thinking no-one can stop her as she has never had anyone stop her or tell her no in her entire silly life.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Mia1984
royal watcher

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2012, 09:19:22 pm »

I was wondering how they knew it was Episode shoes. It looked like black court shoes any brand could do. Someone must have said something.

A life that has not been subjected to criticism is a life not worth living- Socrates
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2012, 10:10:13 pm »

I wish the press would stop trying to make Pippa seem more important than what she really is.  Angry
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 11:58:52 pm »

^ Tell me about it so sick of her.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2012, 12:28:01 am »

Lady in Waiting was also probably Carole's and Kate's way to get Pippa a royal title ...in a round about way.
Yup also get close to Harry somehow.These people don't give up! Lips Sealed

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2012, 05:38:25 am »

^Ain't that the truth.  The Midds are always on the march.

Just a quick question:  Where is KM living now?  And, isn't it ok for her sister to have lunch or visit her wherever she lives, if KM is this needy and childlike?  Or is that opening up another can of worms?

It must be that she has no one that she can trust in her current environment and I place that directly with her behavior; she doesn't make friends, she makes allies and they have to march to her tune.  She's undoubtedly a royal pain, as well.  By now, everybody's got her number, which accounts for the whole 'isolation' tag. 

Why didn't she go about and make friends with the other soldier's wives?  Wasn't she going to do that?  She announced it, if I recall.  That's probably gone the way of the doing all the housekeeping and cooking for herself and her little hubby baloney.

Nymph
Countess

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 08:15:36 pm »

The story about her making friends with the military wives and just wanting to be a housewife and do her own cooking and cleaning is just that, a story.  I have often wondered what she does all day when not doing royal duties.  I don't see her warming up to women, she may act nice and chummy when the camera is on, but when the cameras turn away she quickly hops into her car and speeds away.  I think Kate thinks she is on a higher level than all she meets, maybe Angelina Jolie is ok given she is supposed to idolize her.  She sees all others especially women as a threat, they can probably see through her more than some men, who she always flirts with.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2012, 08:24:23 pm »

Has it never, ever occurred to these people that there are other things to strive for in life that may even be better than a LIW?  Or in a history book associated with the monarchy?  There's a big wide world out there with so many opportunities it's amazing and a lot less stressful than trying to climb this, now, very greased pole.

Yooper, a lot of people who social climb have a huge amount of self loathing and they look down on people who have to work for a living, note, the view point of "HAVE to work for a living" and they want to be considered a lady and prefer to be taken care of, in purdah, and can't stand their past. Look at the airs that Kate gives, being 'unused' to being in the royal spotlight and way of life, as if she had been shipped in from a convent instead of a nightclub.

They desperately want to end up erasing their past and erasing who they were as people. If Pippa were to be a tough cutthroat businesswoman, then I am sure that she would dislike having to work and would view herself as low, despite having an honest job. I am sure that Carole hated having to serve drinks to heiresses, socialites, jet setters, and hated not being able to enjoy posh hotels and such no matter how kindly she was treated.

This rubbed off on PIppa and the others and I am sure that one major reason that Kate clung so to William is so she wouldn't end up like a discarded (in her view) piece of damaged goods and I don't think that even Pippa understands that being an athlete is a gift, that being healhty is a gift, that having the freedome she has as a gift. Kate could never start over, wait on people, and work hard and enjoy her fruits; she did after all end up spedning her twenties living the life of Riley.

Pippa and Kate and James apparently want the freedom of being ordinary and the privilege/status that comes with being an aristocrat. Now Pippa wants to have fun traveling at the expense of the Palace and put on airs of being part of the palace set by right/birth instead of making her own honset way in the world. I don't think that Pippa quite understands that there are expectations beyond being a sibling and you are either in or out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 12:08:18 am »

LIW more like when she see's Harry,(*private body part*!!) sneaky,sneaky,ahah but it did not work.poor poor waity easter-lol..

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: