Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:56:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KATE MIDDLETON GETS SPEECH TIPS FROM PRINCE CHARLES  (Read 1371 times)
berlin
Countess

« on: March 15, 2012, 02:08:29 am »

KATE MIDDLETON GETS SPEECH TIPS FROM PRINCE CHARLES
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/240399/Kate-Middleton-gets-speech-tips-from-Prince-Charles/

PRINCESS Kate is brushing up on her speech-writing with help from Prince Charles.
gloria
courtier

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 03:05:43 am »

charles is clear that the help with the speech is not to be more humiliated by Waity. the problem is not the speech, if not how your brain works if she have to answer questions, there will be fun just to remember his pathetic interview in denmark. Kate says something stupid and I think that Charles anger over his head.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 09:19:19 am »

BS
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 09:32:24 am »

He'll have his work cut out for as far as I can see she has never made any speech, anywhere. Had she worked in some capacity she would have cut her teeth on this a decade ago.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 03:15:43 pm »

Good. Maybe he'll stuff her big ol' grinny mouth with a bag of marbles.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 05:10:23 pm »

Poor PC having to put up wither her.  After Princess Diana's successful teenage debut into the royal firm, Wastey must appear old and stupid.  eating cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 05:54:29 pm »

Bet Charles is tired of taking the back seat again and again, plus I don't think he likes having to play the role of mentor and showing her the ropes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: