Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 12:14:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 16 personality types test  (Read 13697 times)
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2015, 12:55:50 pm »

Nah what you need is a good foot massage and a hug or 12 (and maybe a glass of wine Cool)

You'll got back into your zen in no time.  hug

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2015, 05:39:28 pm »

^Oooooh, you're SO right.  A massage anywhere would be heaven and he #1 thing I'm going to do when I get back out west.  I need a few million hours in the pool and hot tub as well.  Soon.  Soon.  I've spent enough time getting people organized as well as getting this house in Michigan tweaked, gardening, new appliances that all died and all sorts of fun things.  Back to the beach for me.  Just gotta survive Christmas and I'm outta here.  You nailed it, tho, Akasha.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2015, 08:23:28 pm »

Or if you dont have the time for a massage: close your eyes take a deep breath count silently to 10 and just imagine slapping the annoying person in front of you silly. tehe

It works like charm for me when my BF ticks me off when I'm pms-ing sauer  easter-lol

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: