Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:56:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Iñaki have a russian lover?  (Read 1668 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: March 06, 2012, 09:01:33 pm »

This info has come out from a spanish mag. According to them a russian impressive woman was in his circle, the spanish secret service (CNI) checked that she was not a russian spy but they realised that she was not. However, she was pretty close to him and there are now claims that he had houses that were not known to Cristina and could have been used for his other life.

Lips Sealed

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 09:08:25 pm »

What.
Not only criminal but also adulterous.  ick
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 09:09:32 pm »

HC I've mentioned before I think that he had a gf while he started with Cristina, there were rumours that they were still together after he married.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 09:14:55 pm »

Alexandrine, now I'm almost crying, poor Cristina - and attacked by several feelings  Shocked  sauer
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 09:21:23 pm »

I think she knew about the gf, so she knew what kind of guy he was.

HC
Countess

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 09:29:59 pm »

There is so many men in the world, why oh why did Cristina get stubborn about him...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 09:34:31 pm »

It's said that she saw him and that's it.

I'm sure that the king told her about his gf and everything.

Now they are saying that she is very unhappy about the russian, I'm more cynical and I think that this has been leaked to make a divorce easier.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: