Royal Gossip
August 16, 2018, 08:52:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roast swan, Eggs Drumkilbo... Relish a Royal wedding feast fit for will and kate  (Read 3909 times)
Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2010, 03:26:25 am »

Nothing new here.  The DM and lazy WK/BBks (Babykins) never ever have any taste in whatsoever.  Even the far worst developing country on this earth would not envy them, if not they would pity them for such bad (chav’) taste.
Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2010, 03:33:39 am »

I'm sure the Court does, but the royals DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! This is the problem I have; the courtiers break their back and do thier best, but then the royals go about doing as they please, irrespective of the consequences. The courtiers need to let the RF learn to clean up their own messes.

Publishing the details of a lovely feast is vulgar, the public facing imminent starvation doesn't need to hear this a visualize all this as their lives fall to pieces. Right now, when they see the jewels that Kate will be wearing, even more rage. I just find it sad that the courtier's futures are riding on this and the RF is the family that will end up ruining their lives too.
What about actual food instead of such pretentious tripe? Why rub this in the face of the public? The RF and Middletons will be enjoying gourmet and champagne in fancy dress/jewels while the rest of the public scrambles for survival. And then KAte will merrily flaunt her riches and position while the public starves. Then the Middletons will throw their weight around day in and day out, wihle the public scrambles to survive.
As usual, great posts KF.  

To be honest BW & WK/BBks (in particularly is) are a laughing stocks.  No wonder that someone was laughing here..
http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php?topic=247.msg5180#msg5180
June
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2010, 04:36:39 am »

You know, there is a McDonald's not too far from the wedding. I am sure the chauffeur would be happy enough to go through the drive thru so the could pic up a Big Mac on the way back from the wedding.  eating cookies

LOL.

It's true, Ceri, re 'crying for a change' and revolutions have started over a lot less.  hall-whistle
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 07:50:18 pm »

If this were a royal/royal wedding or a royal/aristocratic wedding, okay, I would udnerstand the extravagance. If William were marrying a wealthy career woman, I would be more than understanding a supportive and wouldn't really begrudge it. BUT, instead it's the triumph of an obvious golddigger who offers nothing but one expense after another for the RF and one scandal after another, this time with the RF tied in and associated with it.

A royal family or aristocratic family could easily foot the security bill and HM could pay for the rest, undoing hte burden on the taxpayer, while a wealthy career woman could easily help foot the bill for her own dress and other misc. expenses with a bit of the burden on the taxpayer, but not so much and no one would mind since the career woman wouldn't be a totally worthless moocher nad people would know she's worth it.

Then with a minimal or no burden on the taxpayer, then the public wouldn't be in such a hostile mood toward teh RF. The riots would never have gotten as far as they did and I am more than sure that the worst would have been some grumbling, but the public wouldn't be able to legitimately complain baout it being dumped on them. If the nations that the heads of state taht they are represening foot the bill for security of the heads of state, then more than enough would be takne off.

If the royal bride's government paid for the rest of the expenses of security, then the public wouldn't have that burden at all. Pity the Middletons are the ones getting in and costing HM so much. Kate isn't even in and she's already costing more than she's worth.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: