Royal Gossip
October 22, 2018, 08:11:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Staff  (Read 117797 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 02:27:36 pm »

^^ I watched a doc about the islands in that area, if I remember correctly they won the case in the ECHR but the seigneur was going to run to get the mayor office and the people in the island didn't seem very happy with the changes.

The Barclays had a private owned island near.

P.S: I thought it was a kind of stupid decision by the court as there are still monarchies unelected in Europe, can anyone sue the state for maintaining such a discriminatory institution as head of state?  eating cookies

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Leila
Countess

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 02:39:39 pm »

Claridges? That's owned by Maybourne Hotel Group.

What do they gain from publishing the palace's PR drivel?.... eating cookies
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 02:41:32 pm »

A possible title in the future? Contacts?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Leila
Countess

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 02:52:47 pm »

Well, the government gives out the titles nowadays and even with gaining contacts that's no reason to be so completely under their thumb. Even the DM adds the odd snark here and there, but the DT is more like the official SJP propagandist.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 06:05:37 am »

I guess this is the right thread to ask  eating cookies

If Will/Kate/Harry wants to fire one of their household staff, should they ask permission from the higher up royals or could they fire that person themselves?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2012, 09:04:47 pm »

She also organises her diary and can help with last-minute checks such as making sure not a hair is out of place before public appearances.

Rebecca, the daughter of a female vicar and an army major, who passed away when she was three, was educated at The Royal School in Bath. She then studied English at Newcastle University.

Like Jamie Lower-Pinkerton, her boss, who masterminded Princes William's and Harry's rise from shy young men into respected public figures, she is increasingly becoming a trusted figure and even adviser.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/201205047944/kate-middleton-rebecca-deacon/

giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 02:36:41 pm »

Poor Rebecca , having to do everything for waity

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 02:46:27 pm »

It is weird how Kate had to choose someone tall with hair that looks like they use the same hair dye to be her lady in waiting, she may have another title but that is the role she performs.
Leila
Countess

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2012, 02:47:57 pm »

Just that WK is no lady.
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2012, 12:55:43 am »

it is strange they look so alike
but it was Will that picked her

now what else will becca doooooooooooooo  bignono

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
June
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2012, 07:08:11 am »

Just that WK is no lady.

Quite right, Leila. She's cheap, lazy and shallow, with a very empty head.
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2012, 02:25:24 am »

Kate is weird .

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2012, 05:01:06 am »

^ laugh laugh  Don't know why, but that hit my funny bone, Gia.  Straight and to the point.  Love it.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 03:19:04 pm »

haha yooper ! glad you liked it!

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 03:24:41 pm »

Duchess Deficit, weird???  Love it!!!  laugh

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2012, 12:18:44 am »

Aaaaand we have another kate nickname to add to the list! laugh thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012, 05:34:18 am »

Duchess Deficit, weird???  Love it!!!  laugh

The public is calling her Duchess Dolittle and if they call her Duchess Deficit then I am going to know for sure that the revolution is coming quickly. As for staff, just working in a minor royal household can end up bringing perks and more attention than other applicants for positions in a staff. I am sure that it would also enable the applicant to command a strong fee and end up with being treated a lot better.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2012, 03:08:58 am »

Did any of the other royals bring their assistants/liws like Kate did?
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2012, 05:57:40 pm »

I don't know but I did find it interesting that Kate's could hold her scarf and even the Queen carried her own shawl.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2012, 06:20:18 pm »

I think the Queen's liw was there, the woman blue? No idea who is liw to Camilla.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: