Royal Gossip
October 22, 2018, 08:52:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Staff  (Read 117798 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: February 25, 2012, 02:17:00 pm »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-woman-kate-middleton-is-relying-on-while-william-742925

more than assistant for Will, Harry and Kate, she is Kate's lady in waiting, they can change the name but her role is the same one  laundry

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 02:52:42 pm »

“William has never forgotten the way his mother was left to cope without any support from courtiers.

I've always thought that she had help, but that she was thrown into the deep end too quickly?

“Nobody is suggesting Becca and Kate have girlie nights in with a bottle of wine and a chick flick, and of course Pippa is still Kate’s closest friend.

Could you really count your own relative as a friend? Kate is a Billy no-mates  tehe
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 02:59:42 pm »

Wait,remember when I said kate needs someone to hold her hand at events? here you go....Not saying she should be alone but the woman holds her lipstick and guides her?,wtf she is 30 yrs old and has been around for 8yrs to know everything.Also I *despise* to bring Diana into this but she had people holding her flowers but she never had guideness at all it came naturally,so why does kate need a woman to show her how to act or behave in public?,pitty.

Yes she should have a person inform her about the charity but not a grown woman at the age of 29 fallow her while she is at a event,waity is more useless then everyone thinks.All you do at a events is shake hands make small talk interact with children/people then greet people outside take fllowers,maybe say a small speech.How hard is that?,she does nothing on her own she is behaving like a child and the courties or whatever allows this?.If she can't even do a event on her own how will she be a Queen concort?

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 03:21:55 pm »

Indeed she is Alexandrine which means Mr Lo-Pi won't be seen so much with her.  easter-wink

Reading the story this lady is far more accomplished and has experienced life's ups and downs. How on earth can people such as Rebecca defer to Kate Middleton?

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 04:58:31 pm »

I couldn't imagine what they'd have to talk about. I think it's good that Jamie moves on from shadowing Waity. I agree that Rebecca's Waity's lady in waiting. You could see Rebecca guiding Waity on the video of her trip to the Art Roo in Oxford. The perks of the job (hanging with Harry and enjoying the outings and working in opulent surroundings) outweigh dealing with Waity for a few hours, I imagine.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 05:36:26 pm »

“William has never forgotten the way his mother was left to cope without any support from courtiers.

I've always thought that she had help, but that she was thrown into the deep end too quickly?

“Nobody is suggesting Becca and Kate have girlie nights in with a bottle of wine and a chick flick, and of course Pippa is still Kate’s closest friend.

Could you really count your own relative as a friend? Kate is a Billy no-mates  tehe

Diana did have help and training, the problem is that her schedule was too jam packed and she had too much too soon; she never grew into it and a part of that should have been restricting her privileges and initial power, like keeping Diana in HM's office and staff instead of pushing her to run an office, enabling her ot get into a lot of trouble that could have been prevented. Diana's training was to short and she should have had more time to integrate into the ways of the RF and ensure that Diana had solid footing. As for kate, well, Kate has had more than enough time to end up figuring things out and has had more than enough time to end up knowing how to walk around and manage an office.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 06:57:35 pm »

she is like the healthier version of kate middleton
healthy weight, normal teeth, hair not overdone

does anyone think Will might go for her?

She looks so healthy and kind of like Kate but in a more normal way

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 07:03:10 pm »

Considering her clothes, she seems to be as tacky as Kate.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 07:43:40 pm »

I might be thinking weird but she looks a bit like his old nanny

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 08:07:53 pm »

Point being they are babying kate,as usual. bored3

Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 08:10:43 pm »

What I mean about Diana is she was thrown into it,yes she had help but not like waity is getting.Hand in foot and all this time off?,so called work,hhaha yeah right Diana never had all that time off and slowly into charity.?! never heard of Di getting yrs off....

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 08:22:39 pm »

she is like the healthier version of kate middleton
healthy weight, normal teeth, hair not overdone

does anyone think Will might go for her?

She looks so healthy and kind of like Kate but in a more normal way

Too bad Pr.Wlliam didn't fall for Becca.
I think she is much more qualified for the role of William's wife than Kate is.
Pr.William must have really liked Becca's work during the Diana Concert.

Kate's hopeless I'll bet. Thank goodness she has someone efficient.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 08:24:45 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 11:47:01 pm »

She is just Kate's re-named lady in waiting, she rants and always gets what she wants with media spin.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 03:59:28 pm »

As seen in Leicester, Rebecca is officially her l-i-w.

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 10:08:45 am »

Didn't Willy's PR Gurus say she wouldn't have a Lady in Waiting to make her look "humble"? Those liars ...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 11:21:57 am »

Raising the young Royals

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9135580/Raising-the-young-Royals.html

Cherry
courtier

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 12:27:31 pm »

http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGate.php?u=Fo6Pr2As&m=1&p=0oAj48ggLw&s=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuknews%2Ftheroyalfamily%2F9135580%2FRaising-the-young-Royals.html

If indeed Kate has been getting advice then i must conclude that she has a learning disability.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 01:28:26 pm »

The Telegraph is going utterly berserk. It's one pointless PR piece for the Royal Family after another. Perhaps there's something going on we don't know about but this is verging on propaganda.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Leila
Countess

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 01:35:07 pm »

It is propaganda. (I have no intention of reading that article, but I trust your judgement) I have no idea why they do it, though. Who owns the DT?
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 02:15:20 pm »

The Barclay Brothers indirectly - they also own Claridges and the Scotsman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Frederick_Barclay

Selfmade men from very humble origins. This is an interesting bit in the above link

Subsequent to the 2008 election, the brothers believe it is wrong there are still two unelected figures on Sark's government – the seigneur and the seneschal, the local judge. They took their fight to the supreme court, arguing that the two roles break human rights laws that protect the rights of citizens to elect lawmakers.[18] Their challenge was dismissed, but the Barclays said they would continue to fight, taking their case to the European court of human rights in Strasbourg.

Do I detect the rumblings of republicanism?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 02:18:31 pm by True Brit » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: