Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 10:49:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Nobels  (Read 12038 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2015, 11:04:24 pm »

^ Looks like the Jewel vaults aren't opening yet for Sofia, though her gown was an improvement. The trouble is that she has a mother in law who really rocks tiaras and has her favourites, and two sisters in law who get to pick their selections (or are loaned them) before Sofia gets a look in! We'll see what happens next year.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2015, 08:23:16 pm »

Weird that she used her tiara for both galas. Though there are not many tiaras once you eliminate those used only by the queen and Victoria she could have used the amethysts and the 4 buttons.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2015, 09:32:36 pm »

She must be on probation!!!       2joy
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2015, 09:35:07 pm »

Still it's weird. CP wouldn't accept a no from his parents  sly

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2016, 05:35:40 pm »

Swedish Royal Family attend 2016 Nobel award ceremony

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/12/swedish-royal-family-attend-2016-nobel.html

CP Victoria love it .i like the bottom of Madeline dress
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:44:06 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
BostonLibby
royal watcher

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2016, 11:46:03 pm »

I agree with you on the dresses.  Much respect for CP Victoria.  She combines her regal bearing with an obvious warmth. 
Thanks for posting the photos!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2016, 09:20:30 pm »

Swedish Royals attend 'King's Dinner' for 2016 Nobel winners
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/12/swedish-royals-attend-kings-dinner-for.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2016, 09:59:28 pm »

Yeah Victoria won this year. I liked Madde but they were not as well done. Sofia looked over botoxed in the second gala but looked much better than in the first.

MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2016, 04:13:16 am »

I loved Vic's dress this year, she looked beautiful and regal! I think Madde won second for me. Her pink Poofy dress was cute. I'm surprised that Sofia was able to wear two new tiaras this year and when she wears a green dress that would match, she doesn't.  :/

Safira
royal watcher

« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2016, 07:38:16 am »

Victoria looked magnificent! I really like the cut of the dress. The Steel Cut Tiara and Cameo necklace worked perfectly with it. 

The color of Madeleine’s dress was beautiful, but it was too big on her. The dress would have looked amazing with a more fitted top. Her hair toghether with the Connaught tiara looked really stunning.

God only knows what Sofia was thinking when she chose to wear that dress. The color looks good on her but the shape of the dress is just odd. And I don’t get why she didn’t wear her hair up toghether with her emerald wedding tiara. The whole look was just a mess.  thumbsdown
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: