Royal Gossip
November 27, 2014, 02:03:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fergie overcomes her fear of arrest... to go skiing  (Read 510 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: February 20, 2012, 07:22:14 am »

Fergie overcomes her fear of arrest... to go skiing with ex-husband and daughters

She said she was too frightened to leave the country after being threatened with arrest by the Turkish authorities.
Just weeks later, however, the Duchess of York has apparently recovered her nerve enough to fly off on an all-expenses-paid skiing holiday with her ex-husband and their daughters.
The family flew out to Switzerland on Saturday for a week-long jaunt to coincide with Prince Andrew's 52nd birthday yesterday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103567/Fergie-overcomes-fear-arrest--skiing-ex-husband-daughters.html#ixzz1mu8RxwuW

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 10:50:47 pm »

Wow they got gut's! Shocked
After what happened with Friso I'd think the Royals would stay far away from the Alps for the moment!
Then again if you remain on the marked piste risks of injury are smaller.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 11:44:10 pm »

I'm glad she got out and had some fun, Fergie has her flaws but her daughters are royal born princesses and they deserve to be on the world stage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: