Royal Gossip
October 15, 2018, 08:49:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Colin Campbell - the real Diana  (Read 1508 times)
HC
Countess

« on: February 18, 2012, 08:16:37 pm »

I've just been reading The real Diana by Lady Colin Campbell.

That is an odd book.

On one page Diana is unintelligent. In the next chapter Diana is a genius.

Charles is such a saint. Does nothing wrong in all 375 pages. But Lady Colin Campbell wants nothing but be objective about everything. Really!?

Diana is paranoid and ruins the marriage by herself. On the other hand he was cheating. I just have to ask can one be paranoid if your suspicions are true?

Diana ruins the monarchy and at the same time both Andrew, Edward and Margareth are still liking her.

There are so many contradictions inthis awfull book that I tend to believe that Lady Colin is stupid. Plain and simple.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 08:34:43 pm »

laugh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 12:03:14 am »

Lady Colin Campbell .. real name George Ziadie, who was married to Lord Colin Campbell for less than a year, is probably, in my opinion, one of the very worst biographers of our time ... her books IMO are not to be taken seriously.

By the way . she was in the same building as Diana, once.  She never met her, no doubt Diana would have a good giggle at this book.. I know I did.  tehe

The voice, the dreadful accent, the attempt to appear well brought up, not to mention his/her manly looks .. ye gads..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woBVHckH-rA
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:08:26 am by Tatiana » Logged

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 12:11:19 am »

Love these reviews
Does this guy think we are all stupid - that the Queen has a webcam in her living room - who would want that?

I wonder how many of these private parties or 'balls', this bloke has been invited to?

Too funny for words.....Did David Walliams base his character on Lady Colin Campbell I wonder?

Is this guy for real? Sounds more like a description of 'her' self than 'her' mother. And the Lady bit? She was only married to Lord Colin Campbell (one of the unknown hundreds in England) for a year back in the 70's. Why doesn't Georgie boy or Georgie girl just come clean and drop the 'I'm a lady' bit....sounds like something off Little Britain.......LOL Look at the size of 'her' hands and feet, not to mention the adams apple (bottom drawer) popping out - even though hidden behind the pearls..

sorry for double post

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:19:08 am by Tatiana » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: