Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 10:29:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No need to ask if the King cheats: confirmed!!  (Read 6897 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: February 17, 2012, 04:26:40 pm »

The king's lovers through the years have become public at last and is being talked about everyone thanks to a new book about Queen Sophia.

According to this book after being King, JC decided that there was no need to be faithful and the Queen when she realised that was very dissappointed and went to India (her mother lived there) but as she would lose all the privileges she stayed with him.

(There is also a tidbit about Sonja saying that she would kill herself if Harald married Sophie which they nearly did but Sonja's threat stopped the engagement).

There is also an article that says that the king has told his children about his new lover (a couple of years together at least) Corinna Sayn Wittgenstein (sp) who was married to a german aristo and now lives next to the Zarzuela Palace.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 08:25:27 pm »

Poor Sophia.

I have read somewhere that she has shouted after the king, that he would never get rid of her and she was glad.  tehe

As one said, don't threaten to walk, threaten to stay.  laugh

But I don't think it applies to marriage.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 03:24:52 am »

and now lives next to the Zarzuela Palace.

How disgusting, how utterly disgusting. This man can't seem to keep his hands off of women, he's probably worse than JFK.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 09:02:26 pm »

HC I think I read that, maybe it's from a previous book?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
observer
gossip insider

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 06:22:49 am »

Hm?
Juan Carlos seems to be  an anatomic speciality: his brain is not between the wings of his shoulders, it's between teh wings of his pelvis.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 07:13:17 am »

No one, to my knowledge, has ever said:  Liar, liar, skirts on fire.

Gonna make a t-shirt with that one.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 06:40:14 pm »

Good one!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 07:50:01 am »

Poor Sophia.

I have read somewhere that she has shouted after the king, that he would never get rid of her and she was glad.  tehe

As one said, don't threaten to walk, threaten to stay.  laugh

But I don't think it applies to marriage.

If Diana had stayed married, she would have kept Camilla in the position as mistress and probably would have ended up with winning her husband back in tiem. Then Camilla would have been dispatched to wherever she came from and then ended up a long chapter, but only a chapter in their life story.

I've always notcied how monarchs restored to thrones seem to go crazy sexually, have you ever noticed the pattern? Charles II was restored and kept a brothel in all but name while Juan Carlos has had numerous affairs and then Napoleon with his numerous mistresses after he was crowned.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HC
Countess

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 12:29:41 pm »

Kuei Fei
That is an interesting speculation.

If Diana had stayed would she like Queen Silvia find some peace with the adultery and a King that had "only" gone astray but finally got back?

Or would Diana like Queen Sofia be in a marriage where she is thought of as the most lonely Queen in the world?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 01:06:51 pm »

He has broken up with his latest paramour according to a newspaper!

Dita
courtier

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 07:27:33 pm »

Seems like too little, too late. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012, 03:43:04 am »

Kuei Fei
That is an interesting speculation.

If Diana had stayed would she like Queen Silvia find some peace with the adultery and a King that had "only" gone astray but finally got back?

Or would Diana like Queen Sofia be in a marriage where she is thought of as the most lonely Queen in the world?

I think that Diana in time would have won him back mainly because at that point she had begun to really earn his sincere respect and I wonder how things might have went if she had ended up sorting herself out while married. I am sure that she would have ended up with a lot more to talk about and she could have started to really end up sowing some royal oats and then coming back a lot more astute about relationships and how things worked in reality. They were supposedly getting along and I think that a lot of the past would have been forgiven if she had come back healthy and a real team player. With her endless fame and endless energy fianlly being channeled properly, she was really becoming dynamic. All that was required is that she get ehr personal life sorted out and stop chasing after married men.

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 01:55:50 am »

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/68956038.html#cutid1

What I have to say about this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ccaonvuKc8

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Acornia
Countess

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 05:23:36 am »

He has broken up with his latest paramour according to a newspaper!

Was this after the scandal broke out?I'm a bit hazy on the timeline
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 04:00:34 am »

Air-kissing at an awards ceremony, former King of Spain Juan Carlos with the German aristocrat who was 'his lover for ten years'

Carlos, was leading a double life and having an affair with a German aristocrat for the last ten years of his reign, according to a new book that claims they were 'a couple, pure and simple'.

The bombshell allegation is that Juan Carlos was romancing Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein and was so smitten with her that he even contemplated divorcing his wife, Sofia, according to Final De Partida – or End Game – by Ana Romero, which sold out within 24 hours.

Romero, a former royal correspondent for the El Mundo daily, said at the book's launch in Madrid: 'What do you see (in the book)? Well, the double life which Juan Carlos led during a long time, a double life which obviously has not gone well.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3052235/Spain-s-former-monarch-King-Juan-Carlos-having-affair-German-aristocrat-ten-years-reign-claims-new-book.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 05:49:31 am »

I think Juan Carlos is finding life quite lonely now. He's broken up with his long term mistress, is virtually estranged from his wife in private and he is not in the greatest physical shape. As he is now somewhat financially constrained he can't give any future mistresses extravagant safaris in Africa etc. Then there is his daughter, who is in financial and legal turmoil. Queen Sophia has made her own life, comes to London, visits her brother in Greece and is at peace with herself, IMO. I don't know whether the same can be said for JC.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 06:30:54 pm »

JC has no financial constraints at all. I think he must be angry he is not in power anymore and Corinna decided to leave him.

He's not someone to feel lonely at all. Don't worry about him.

Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015, 01:10:25 pm »

^ :worship:This. For the many years I've been living in Spain, I can say I agree 100%.  easter-wink
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2015, 12:58:20 am »

JC is a very sad person. He is experiencing his karma now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: