Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 02:01:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: That was the way that Letizia convinced Sofia leave the pacifier  (Read 1696 times)
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« on: February 16, 2012, 05:35:44 pm »

http://translate.google.pt/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=pt-PT&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanitatis.com%2Fcasas-reales%2F2012%2F02%2F16%2Fasi-convencio-letizia-a-sofia-de-que-dejara-el-chupete-17600%2F

Well I'm not a mother but I believe it's hard for any mother see their children cry because of this...

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 06:26:53 pm »

I think this is the most stupid story I've read in the spanish press for a long while  sigh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 06:47:42 pm »

Well it's not news... but talks about something that many parents have problems... this is one of them...

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 06:49:46 pm »

I can understand that sometimes the press gets very personal details from the RFs but this.... I think is totally invented.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 07:51:06 pm »

I don't think that... I don't know if you have children close to you, but when they have 3 or 4 years old and wants that object they can make a big fuss, and are always crying... I believe that they could try to get it early.. when she was 1 or 2 years it's more easy...

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 08:06:06 pm »

I don't mean that but how could the journo know what kind of story they told her to leave the pacifier? When I was reading the article I thought that it was making fun of them somehow and considering the source it wouldn't be too strange.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: