Royal Gossip
May 24, 2019, 04:35:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News: Protestors attack car containing Prince Charles  (Read 14329 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2010, 05:33:21 pm »

The bullet-proof Prince: After the Royal Variety Show debacle, Charles takes no chances in his armour-plated Bentley

The Prince of Wales seemed to be taking no chances today when he went out on his latest assignment... in a bullet-proof Bentley.

The Prince and the Duchess of Cornwall were visibly shaken when they were caught by a mob of protesters last Thursday in Regent Street on their way to the Royal Variety Performance at the London Palladium.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338569/Prince-Charles-takes-chances-armour-plated-bullet-proof-Bentley.html#ixzz186mpihmv

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
W07
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2010, 05:54:45 pm »

Apparently a few heads rolled from the security team

http://twitter.com/Royalinsight
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2010, 06:58:14 pm »

I'm sorry, but I don't find that an appropriate response, if true, from PC.  It was clear that the security team checked beforehand and the protest was completely unexpected.  This attack was unfortunate, but certainly unintentional from a security point of view. 

This loftiness is what turns some people in other parts of the world off.  If someone attacked the president's car, the people would be arrested and have representation, as is the law.  Period.  That's the Secret Service's JOB.  You wouldn't hear a peep out of any standing president other than, maybe, 'what an unfortunate incident.'

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2010, 07:10:43 pm »

They should have stormed Parliament instead of the royals.

Royal Household web team are scouring the internet to analyse the public mood and perception following the Royal engagement.

Idiots should have known the minute it was announced, there was more than enough of a reaction.

Catherine Middleton is a regular visitor to Buckingham Palace, Royal Insight understand Miss Middleton has been received by the Queen...

In that respect, I suppose the wedding will go forward.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2010, 07:49:34 pm »

IF it's true that KM has visited the Queen and good grief, she should've by now, why no pics, articles, info, nada?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2010, 08:13:45 pm »

Just more lying likely. But unfortunately denials won't work now since idiot boy wonder announced his engagement.

karla64
Baroness

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2011, 07:37:16 pm »

see video..

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20027164-503543.html

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/851738-female-thug-suspect-wanted-as-new-cctv-footage-of-royal-attack-revealed

[
karla64
Baroness

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2011, 07:54:46 pm »

MORE ARTICLE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344007/Tuition-fees-protest-CCTV-rioters-attacked-Prince-Charles-Camillas-limo.html

[
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2011, 08:17:32 pm »

Thanks for the video's karla  thankyou
 Kiss

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2011, 11:59:09 pm »

I saw this all over the television...WOW!!! The look on Camilla's face was priceless.  wopedo
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: