Royal Gossip
September 25, 2017, 02:27:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SAS plane in Copenhagen Airport was hastily evacuated - Mette Marit on twitter  (Read 1320 times)
HC
Countess

« on: February 05, 2012, 08:14:05 pm »

http://www.seoghoer.dk/Nyheder/Royalt/Norsk%20kronprinspar%20evakueret%20i%20Koebenhavn.aspx

SEOGH├śR.DK There was drama at Copenhagen Airport when an SAS plane in Copenhagen Airport was hastily evacuated shortly before departure to Oslo - were aboard the Norwegian Crown Prince Haakon and Mette-Marit with 133 other passengers.

According B.T. was the royal couple on their way home after participating in a private celebration of Crown Princess Mary's 40 th birthday in Copenhagen when the tragic incident. Communications Manager at SAS Mikkel Thrane explains:

- When the plane ran on the taxiway and the runway, the captain gases up to get started. Here he discovers that there is smoke in the cabin from one of the engines. He asks immediately about getting the passengers evacuated and it is in good order instantly via chutes.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit is already known to suffer from fear of flying, but despite the experience she was able to come up with a tweet following:

- OK! My morning turned out to be a bit more exciting than I had expected ... phew!, Stood thus on Crown Princess' Twitter
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: