Royal Gossip
December 12, 2018, 05:19:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Diana's Marriage  (Read 43504 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #280 on: August 20, 2017, 01:13:56 am »

Charles payment to Diana was in 1996.   the money was very very generous. Diana did not have to buy a home, she was allowed to stay at her apartments at Kensington Palace.  I think the settlement was more than adequate. Plus she would have invested the money and it would not just sit at the same value. (sorry I just added this, it was too late to modify). Could this be combined with my earlier post?)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #281 on: August 22, 2017, 11:13:32 am »

Prince Charles's ex-press secretary Dickie Arbiter insists the royal DID adore Diana when they married and says his old boss will defy public opinion to be the UK's best king

Dickie Arbiter said Prince Charles will be 'the best-prepared monarch we've had'
    Former press secretary added 'it is time we learnt to cherish' the Prince of Wales
    He also emphasised that Charles and Diana were 'besotted' with one another

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4812214/Charles-s-ex-press-secretary-says-royal-DID-adore-Diana.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #282 on: August 22, 2017, 11:23:02 am »

Arbiter does not know what he's talking about. A "besotted" man would not wear gifts from a mistress on the honeymoon nor all the mistress up during the honeymoon.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #283 on: August 22, 2017, 06:16:05 pm »

Arbiter is just plain simple a syconphant, who's now summoned to help the image of Charles... as Sally B Smith and Penny Junor are too obvious and irrational
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #284 on: August 27, 2017, 11:40:43 am »

WatfordGap, Farndish, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago[/b]
This is turning into the best whodunit murder mystery book ever. I can't wait for chapter 2 featuring Charlie boy's alibi. Then chapter 3 with the Billy and Harry take on the case. In conclusion I expect chapter 4 giving the Darker-Balls family's story in this affair. Hopefully that will be followed by a national referendum asking the population to vote on the name or names of the guilty.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4768092/Princess-Diana-Channel-4-s-biggest-hit-year.html#ixzz4p6t6nMl4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I agree with this comment soooooooooo much  laugh

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #285 on: August 27, 2017, 03:04:20 pm »

WOW 20years after her death Diana still sticking it to the BRF  tehe

*********How about HER harassing calls to other women's husbands? Yeah, like people don't run into the loo to make cellphone calls?  easter-sly

'Interesting that the Terrible Twins - aka bill medd and haza, have made no complaints so far about the airing of this last night.  Wonder if they are behind it, they are normally so quick to sue and jump on anyone and everyone.  Would not put it past them, an evil pair together.'

*********Imagine the dirt on THEM?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 03:06:26 pm by Snowpea » Logged
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #286 on: August 27, 2017, 05:49:52 pm »

*********How about HER harassing calls to other women's husbands? Yeah, like people don't run into the loo to make cellphone calls?  easter-sly
[/quote]

^ It's refreshing to hear more  people call her out on her utter nonsense. ...  thumbsup

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #287 on: August 27, 2017, 10:11:35 pm »

'Interesting that the Terrible Twins - aka bill medd and haza, have made no complaints so far about the airing of this last night.  Wonder if they are behind it, they are normally so quick to sue and jump on anyone and everyone.  Would not put it past them, an evil pair together.'

What husbands?  Hoare who pursued her was phoned by Diana. He is with his wife.

If Charles did not dump her after she gave birth to his heir and spare (why he married her) there would be no other parties.  And Hoare pulled a Prince Charles pursuing his friend's (Charles) wife. ANd he did pursue her according to testimony by Wharfe and Jephson. Hoare was not an "innocent party". He had had a mistress before he started seeing Diana. He has what is known as the long suffering wife who holds the purse strings in the marriage they are still together.

These stories are old --the Morton book (1992) talked about the overhearing of Charles saying to Camilla "whatever happens I will always love you." I don't know what is so "shocking" about this story it is as old as the hills now. Certainly the boys knew about it.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #288 on: August 27, 2017, 10:30:54 pm »

^ There was also an article out, fairly recently (a couple of months ago? I don't know, but I posted it here in Diana's section), that stated that Diana did call a few (or handful) times, but the actual harassment over months had transpired to have come from his son's school friend, who called from a phone box in Kensington, I think it was located on the High Street near the palace. I really can't say if it is true, as frankly I'm not too familiar with the "phone harassment story", so can't say whether that was a lie to defend Diana (by the harassed man himself might I add), or truth and people just ignore it.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #289 on: August 27, 2017, 10:35:03 pm »

Yes, it was my understanding that there was a boy who made some crank calls. Hoare fortunately did not cash in on his association with Diana and never commented on the nature of their relationship and I doubt he ever will. HE was no innocent so he would have been in no position to  criticize Diana. He pursued Diana according to Wharfe and Jephson. I don't admire Hoare but he did keep quiet and not cash in. It appears to be all water under the bridge now.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #290 on: August 27, 2017, 11:04:01 pm »

'Interesting that the Terrible Twins - aka bill medd and haza, have made no complaints so far about the airing of this last night.  Wonder if they are behind it, they are normally so quick to sue and jump on anyone and everyone.  Would not put it past them, an evil pair together.'

What husbands?  Hoare who pursued her was phoned by Diana. He is with his wife.

If Charles did not dump her after she gave birth to his heir and spare (why he married her) there would be no other parties.  And Hoare pulled a Prince Charles pursuing his friend's (Charles) wife. ANd he did pursue her according to testimony by Wharfe and Jephson.
in their books they said they knew hoare visited diana at kp... it was more like they pursued each other as they were obviously having a relationship... no one of them ever described diana was 'pursued' by him.

^ There was also an article out, fairly recently (a couple of months ago? I don't know, but I posted it here in Diana's section), that stated that Diana did call a few (or handful) times, but the actual harassment over months had transpired to have come from his son's school friend, who called from a phone box in Kensington,
diana claimed that in panorama interview
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 11:11:10 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #291 on: August 27, 2017, 11:56:15 pm »

Wharfe reported in his book that Hoare called Diana many times. Wharfe had no use for Hoare and did not like him.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #292 on: August 28, 2017, 12:30:43 am »

i remember reading in wharfe book that he saw diana calling hoare several times (when he commented about the 'harrassing calls') and he saw hoare visiting diana often at kp
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #293 on: August 28, 2017, 08:53:55 pm »

Merged topics.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2017, 05:47:36 am »

I thought it was a for sure Diana was placing those calls herself.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #295 on: October 02, 2017, 11:19:03 pm »

Charles and Camilla ‘got together as her husband was sleeping with Anne’: That’s ‘just how the upper class bonk’, says royal expert

Writer Penny Junor says Andrew Parker Bowles's affair sparked the royal fling
    She recalled the dalliance while speaking at the Henley Literary Festival
    In The Duchess: The Untold Story, she says affair was meant to cause jealousy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4942390/Camilla-got-Charles-make-husband-jealous.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #296 on: October 02, 2017, 11:24:24 pm »

One other biographer maintained that Camilla and Andrew had a "sexual competition." Andrew had the affair with Anne and then Camilla one upped him with an affair with the Prince of Wales.  this biographer claimed Andrew was "proud" of Camilla.  As I recall Anne and Andrew had their affair before Camilla and Andrew married. She had moved on the Mark Phillips after the affair.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #297 on: October 02, 2017, 11:32:07 pm »

In reality they are no different to the plebs they despise, except they have more money. And speak with different accents.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: