Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 09:56:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Diana's Marriage  (Read 16614 times)
jackiew
gossip insider

« Reply #160 on: June 04, 2017, 09:16:23 pm »

ITA, she must have felt frustrated, hurt, like she was surrounded by traitors and that they were conspiring against her.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #161 on: June 04, 2017, 10:32:02 pm »

Even if Diana was "mad" he should have helped her. What happened to "in sickness and in health"? I think she was "mad" because she figured out what was going on with Charles and his mistresses (Camilla wasn't even the only one), and the people around her tried to convince her that she was just paranoid. That would drive anyone crazy, and for a very young woman (she got married 28 days after her 20th birthday, just barely out of her teens) in the international public eye it would make things that much worse.

Charles has to try to excuse what he did. He never blames himself so he takes the low road and labels his first wife "mad". He reminds me of the Charles Boyer character in Gaslight who tried to make his wife appear "mad" . Diana was spot on about Camilla.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2017, 02:18:32 am »

You know, most politicians don't let the mistress undermine the wife or usurp the wife's role. Charles is so weak that I think he got off in being the center of a cat-fight over him between two women.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2017, 06:51:58 am »

Maybe his ego was so wounded by the media attention Diana got that he needed a boost by trying to get women to fight over him?  bignono
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2017, 03:15:20 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4594190/Secret-Princess-Diana-tapes-reveal-marriage-unravelled.html
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2017, 06:46:23 am »

^ Who did leak it?  eating cookies

dianab
Countess

« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2017, 01:15:20 pm »

Diana herself collaborated with Andrew Morton in 1992. This transcripts come out in 1997 soon after her death.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2017, 01:47:15 pm »

^ Thank you.  flower

Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #168 on: June 18, 2017, 12:50:14 pm »

I am watching an explosive Australian 60 minutes on The Diana Tapes - wow! Anyone else?
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2017, 01:55:21 pm »

^ Is there any link for that? Youtube or anything else?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2017, 02:49:00 pm »

Yes, I watched the Diana tapes tonight. However I'd seen and heard it all before. Especially Andrew Morton's views on Diana and how he got involved in the taping of it.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2017, 03:14:00 pm »

Wrong thread.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2017, 11:25:55 pm »

Diana was just a teenage girl who expected to be loved, protected and be taken care of by her husband/ first ever lover.
A hopeless romantic.
Chuck had gold on his hands there and he blew it all away.
She was little more then a child when she married Chuck, traumatized by her childhood but confident that she could make a new start with Chuck and move on.
Build a life together.
The Wrinkly Homewrecker and Needy Whiner Chuck made that impossible.
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2017, 01:02:07 am »

'Diana cried, ranted and kicked the furniture for six hours': How Charles's new wife hit out when he left her alone and 'nearly knocked a flunky flying' when she found a bracelet for Camilla (before he ended the romance with a sad glance at their wedding)

Author Penny Junor tells of Diana's paranoia and tantrums over the relationship between Charles and Camilla (pictured wearing a bracelet given to her by the Prince before his wedding).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4638024/Biography-Camilla-lifts-lid-affair-Charles.html

In response to the re release of the Diana book by Andrew Morton, the Charles camp is hitting back.

It's a real hatchet job on someone who can't respond - this is only one persons account and may well be completely false. What a juvenile, cruel act, considering the recent revelations of Harry and his struggle with coming to terms with Diana's death. No wonder he's gone off to Africa. It makes me even more revolted by Cold & Cruel.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2017, 01:28:07 am »

Junor had this in the works since 2015, a little present for Camilla. So Diana sent a "flunky" flying across the room! Junor sounds like she's hallucinating. Even without Diana in the picture, Charles private life was one sordid mess. He hung out with couples. The PBs and the Tryons. The Tryons took Charles on a vacation. And Charles went on "dates" with the PBs. And of course Charles had a go at the wives: Camilla and Kanga. CHarles is a disgusting mess.
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2017, 01:59:24 am »

^It does sound like fantasy, Sandy. If it's been planned since 2015 in order to besmirch Diana"s reputation on the 20th year since her death, it's even more disturbing and IMO completely backfired. It just shows how unstable and vindictive Cruella has become. She must know the effect this would have on Wills & Haza. It's not doing C&C any good at all, only reinforcing people's memories of what Diana had to endure. Vile couple.
jackiew
gossip insider

« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2017, 08:54:32 am »

^ITA, its proof of how self-obsessed and unrepentant C&C are.
india
Princess

« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2017, 03:29:49 pm »

I am so disgusted and sick to God of hearing about all of this.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2017, 04:01:27 pm »

These latest revelations are sickening - why drag it all up when Diana has been dead for 20 years.  Of course we know the answer to that is to try and make camilla out to be the poor victim and of course she only renewed her relationship with PC when a couple of his friends contacted her as they were so worried about his mental state - I bet she was as pleased as punch and quick enough to whip off her "you know whats" Embarrassed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4641418/Diana-s-threatening-phone-calls-Camilla-night.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2017, 09:03:20 pm »

It's a bunch of lies. There are some writers who say Charles and Camilla resumed their relationship in 1983. I think they were in touch the entire time. Charles is pathetically using the Jane Eyre story spin, With Camilla as virtuous Jane rescuing Charles as Mr Rochester with the "mad" wife. Even down to Diana destroying Charles' art work. What a joke. Camilla IMO is a greedy woman who went about getting what the wife had.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: