Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 08:58:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Diana's Marriage  (Read 24618 times)
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #160 on: April 01, 2017, 05:09:07 pm »

How Diana's emotional instability sent Charles into therapy for 14 years: Eminent royal biographer claims Prince was in a 'terrible trap' after his 'tormented' wife refused help and continually sparked rows even when he was trying to pray

Apparently, Diana was out to get Charles... this all sounds very Will & Kate...   blink

Diana first came sharply into the Prince?s focus during a Sussex house-party weekend in July 1980. Another guest, Charles?s former girlfriend Sabrina Guinness, recalled: ?She was giggling, looking up at him . . . furiously trying to make an impression.?

His ever-vigilant valet, Stephen Barry, observed that she ?went after the Prince with single-minded determination. She wanted him and she got him.?

To another friend, Charles admitted he ?did not love her yet?, but she was ?lovable and warm-hearted?. He was ?sure he could fall in love with her?.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4369674/Diana-s-emotional-instability-sent-Charles-therapy.html
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #161 on: April 01, 2017, 06:21:18 pm »

I think chucky needed therapy long before he met Diana. They guy is a buffoon of the highest order.  Raised by an old fashioned nanny, rarely saw the folks, made to go to schools he was too woosy for, and etc. etc.  I dislike all that blaming Dianao, or anyone else for that matter, for his own shortcomings.  He was no saint either, and he had old fatty soames doing a smear campaign on her.  Can he not let it rest in peace  -  probably trying to make camzilla look good.  Too late for that she was the scheming wh*re who got her man, no matter what the cost to Diana or her terrible twins. Someone needs to write a book and expose chucky and camzilla from day one of chucky´s marriage to Diana, that would not make pretty ready.  He is no innocent or saint, he needs to let sleeping dogs lie, quite what he gets out of it now I don´t know, and let´s face it, he also is like the terrible twins, not one of the three decent and respectable people - all me me me me me me and me again people.   And petulant, unpleasant and living on another planet where everyone should worship them, so they think. Diana had many failings, we all do, but for Gods sake leave her alone.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #162 on: April 01, 2017, 06:26:16 pm »

Charles shouldnt to be suprised that William dont want him around George and Charlotte. The same to the Queen, she shouldnt to be surprised that William prioritize the Middletons' Christmas than the Sandringham one with her and all of these people who see Diana as a 'crazy woman'. The Queen knew how close William was to his mother. Sally B Smith, Penny Junor and Ingrid Seward just made William far more closer to Carole and Michael Middleton.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #163 on: April 01, 2017, 07:39:13 pm »

As I wrote on the other thread: "Much of it is repeated old suff, part of it known as lies.
Saw the article yesterday and instantly thought that this is the continuation of the "Diana smear campaign", and I'm pretty convinced that I'm right, because 1. there were recently a couple of articles that brought up Charles's less than nice side, incl some behaviour of his towards his wife at the time, and 2. we have to be realistic, Liz is getting older and at her age that cold around Xmas could have been it, the day of Charles becoming king is coming closer, so he's trying to make "queen Camilla" happen. "

To be honest, I wouldn't take much notice of these stories. This has nothing to do with Willnot & Cannot, but all with the PR operation "queen Camilla" and "saint Charles". Diana is collateral damage and still a tool to be used for their own personal gain.

I can't blame Chuck for not making it at that school, that was a terrible place tbh, but his upbringing did him no favours. Always shocked whenever there's a new documentary to learn what a distant mother Liz was. ...

If the Winds were smart and they want to stay on their little thrones some longer (hope that doesn't happen, but I'll give them hints for success anyway, they'll ignore it, so why not!), then they absolutely must stop to use Diana and start talking about her in a positive light. Stop using her for their own gain, and spread stories that are false, like these stories in the past few days, and even the true stories of her which show her bad side must be stopped from being brought up every 5 minutes.
Even after the disaster after her death which rocked their public image so hard, they still have not learnt that Diana is off limits and they better not agitate people further.

Operation "queen Camilla" would be much more successful if they painted themselves as doting grandparents and good workers for their people.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #164 on: April 01, 2017, 08:04:48 pm »

when a insider open up in comment section
James, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 23 minutes from now
My previous comment wasn't posted, DM - I wonder why? In essence, what I said was this article/book is clearly an attempt to pave the way for Queen Camilla - as she will be known - when Charles becomes King. Charles and Camilla continued their adulterous affair throughout his marriage to Diana and were 'meeting up'before William was born, let alone Harry. My partner at that time was part of a 'horsey' set and it was known by that inner circle of friends where C and C would meet. Diana's suspicions were right. It was also correct that D had no history of mental illness prior to marrying Charles. So, a teenage virgin marries an older and sexually experienced man who continues to commit adultery with Camilla. Camilla will be queen - we get that - but please don't try to rewrite history. Camilla was still married when she was having sex with Charles and continued having sex with Charles when he got married. Shift the blame onto Diana's 'madness'?? Diana isn't here to defend herself, DM.

James, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 38 minutes from now

I am a qualified, medical doctor. Are you? I also happen to have had a relationship with a partner who was part of a horsey set of whom Camilla was a member at the time. Camilla was married - but it was known by this inner group of friends that she and Charles were meeting up and continuing their 'relationship'. It never fizzled out when he and Diana got married - they were still using friends' homes for their secret trysts. Diana's parents split up when she was a child. There was no evidence of mental illness or psychiatric history for her until after she married Charles. A young virgin, thinking she was marrying for love and life. As for Laurens V.D.P. being Charles' advisor/guru - LVDP had several adulterous affairs, one resulting in a 14 yr old girl becoming pregnant with him child. To now portray Diana as mad and the key reason for the marriage breaking down is appalling. Yes - she subsequently became ill - but not with BPD. Paving the way for Queen Camilla, DM - is all.

James, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 49 minutes from now
Disgraceful - she dd not. Many of us clinically qualified doctors (including psychiatrists) have debated this in public and private. Does it not occur to you that this, along with several other recent articles, is merely paving the way for what will be our future King and his wife - i.e. King Charles and Queen Camilla? This article is shameful. Charles continued to meet up with Camilla and they continued to have an intimate relationship throughout his marriage to Diana - FACT, Perhaps some of the former inner circle will come clean and admit to helping to facilitate it by allowing trysts to take place in their homes? Diana was vulnerable -yes - but her suspicions were also true. Charles and his staff made a point of placing the blame on D's mental illness for the breakdown of his marriage. How convenient. A spoilt, narcissistic man who didn't like sharing the limelight. He - together with his co-adulterer Camilla - are our future King and Queen.

K.M., Coeur dAlene, 50 minutes from now
The Archbishop thought Diana should have made the marriage work even though Charles was screwing Camilla?
ReplyNew

James, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 59 minutes from now
and he never stopped having "fun" with Camilla right though his (and her - as in Camilla's) marriage/s. Camilla and Charles are both adulterers and were long before Diana was driven into the arms of another man. So has does that work? Two people who continued their adulterous relationship- each playing a part in the other person's marriage breakdown (let's not forget that Charles' affair with Camilla resulted in her divorce from Andrew Parker Bowles) subquently being appointed as King and Queen - and with the King being head of the Church of England. Hypocrisy personified (in Camilla and Charles)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4369674/Diana-s-emotional-instability-sent-Charles-therapy.html#ixzz4d1gd58Cl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

this James poster writes very well
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 08:13:06 pm by dianab » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #165 on: April 01, 2017, 08:22:34 pm »

James hits the nail on the head.
Reading these comments it also occured to me how bizarre I find it that these friends provide(d) their homes for Chuck & Camz (and these days for the new generations, a thing that's been going on forever) to have their trysts in. I suppose going to hotels was out of the question, but still.. "here a my keys, happy shagging!"  ick
sandy
Princess

« Reply #166 on: April 01, 2017, 10:58:02 pm »

Charles is a mean spoiled petty prat. This book proves what a creep he is.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #167 on: April 03, 2017, 06:58:20 pm »

James Cambridge knows his stuff.    thumbsup

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #168 on: April 03, 2017, 09:49:47 pm »

when a insider open up in comment section
James, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 23 minutes from now
My previous comment wasn't posted, DM - I wonder why? In essence, what I said was this article/book is clearly an attempt to pave the way for Queen Camilla - as she will be known - when Charles becomes King. Charles and Camilla continued their adulterous affair throughout his marriage to Diana and were 'meeting up'before William was born, let alone Harry. My partner at that time was part of a 'horsey' set and it was known by that inner circle of friends where C and C would meet. Diana's suspicions were right. It was also correct that D had no history of mental illness prior to marrying Charles. So, a teenage virgin marries an older and sexually experienced man who continues to commit adultery with Camilla. Camilla will be queen - we get that - but please don't try to rewrite history. Camilla was still married when she was having sex with Charles and continued having sex with Charles when he got married. Shift the blame onto Diana's 'madness'?? Diana isn't here to defend herself, DM.

James, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 38 minutes from now

I am a qualified, medical doctor. Are you? I also happen to have had a relationship with a partner who was part of a horsey set of whom Camilla was a member at the time. Camilla was married - but it was known by this inner group of friends that she and Charles were meeting up and continuing their 'relationship'. It never fizzled out when he and Diana got married - they were still using friends' homes for their secret trysts. Diana's parents split up when she was a child. There was no evidence of mental illness or psychiatric history for her until after she married Charles. A young virgin, thinking she was marrying for love and life. As for Laurens V.D.P. being Charles' advisor/guru - LVDP had several adulterous affairs, one resulting in a 14 yr old girl becoming pregnant with him child. To now portray Diana as mad and the key reason for the marriage breaking down is appalling. Yes - she subsequently became ill - but not with BPD. Paving the way for Queen Camilla, DM - is all.

James, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 49 minutes from now
Disgraceful - she dd not. Many of us clinically qualified doctors (including psychiatrists) have debated this in public and private. Does it not occur to you that this, along with several other recent articles, is merely paving the way for what will be our future King and his wife - i.e. King Charles and Queen Camilla? This article is shameful. Charles continued to meet up with Camilla and they continued to have an intimate relationship throughout his marriage to Diana - FACT, Perhaps some of the former inner circle will come clean and admit to helping to facilitate it by allowing trysts to take place in their homes? Diana was vulnerable -yes - but her suspicions were also true. Charles and his staff made a point of placing the blame on D's mental illness for the breakdown of his marriage. How convenient. A spoilt, narcissistic man who didn't like sharing the limelight. He - together with his co-adulterer Camilla - are our future King and Queen.

K.M., Coeur dAlene, 50 minutes from now
The Archbishop thought Diana should have made the marriage work even though Charles was screwing Camilla?
ReplyNew

James, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 59 minutes from now
and he never stopped having "fun" with Camilla right though his (and her - as in Camilla's) marriage/s. Camilla and Charles are both adulterers and were long before Diana was driven into the arms of another man. So has does that work? Two people who continued their adulterous relationship- each playing a part in the other person's marriage breakdown (let's not forget that Charles' affair with Camilla resulted in her divorce from Andrew Parker Bowles) subquently being appointed as King and Queen - and with the King being head of the Church of England. Hypocrisy personified (in Camilla and Charles)
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4369674/Diana-s-emotional-instability-sent-Charles-therapy.html#ixzz4d1gd58Cl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
this James poster writes very well

It's no wonder decent families didn't want their daughters or female relatives to get mixed up with that family. In honesty, Arab families could have had their daughters engaged to Charles and shipped to England for the wedding. Oddly, ti's the same with William. Apparently no families ever have the princes over and introduce them to female relatives. There's a reason William settled on Kate and Charles had to dupe a nineteen year old.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #169 on: April 06, 2017, 10:29:10 pm »

There were more than a few young ladies who turned down a proposal of marriage from Charles, including Mountbatten's granddaughter.  I feel Diana was let down by her family as well as C&C and the RF. 
   There is definitely a massive PR offensive to make C&C more palatable to the public,  most of the public can't stand either one of them.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #170 on: April 06, 2017, 10:42:25 pm »

Even her own sister did not want to marry him. I wonder if she tried to persuade Diana but she ignored her.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2017, 02:32:52 am »

All of Chucky's possible candidates for wife knew about Cam and her iron grip on him. Diana, imo being young and full of romantic ideas, thought she could break that hold.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2017, 08:01:36 am »

Agree CathyJane.   I doubt anyone tried to warn her. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2017, 09:32:50 am »

Even her own sister did not want to marry him.

Sarah was ticked that Charles had dumped her after the 'dustman' interview and was allegedly jealous of Diana for landing the prince that she lost.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #174 on: April 07, 2017, 12:36:32 pm »

I don't think Sarah wanted to marry Charles.If so she'd never have given that interview. Charles was a rebound for Sarah after the DUke of Westminster (the man she really wanted to marry) broke up with her.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #175 on: April 09, 2017, 01:27:43 am »

Sarah was not jealous in the least ... Good Grief.  dontknow

sandy
Princess

« Reply #176 on: April 09, 2017, 01:16:11 pm »

Some on Amazon are lambasting the Bedell Smith book. But I am alarmed that some reviewers in the media take her word as gospel (the Mad Diana spin). Why don't her sons speak up? This is such a disgrace. I hope Bedell Smith's book ends up as papers at the bottom of a parrot cage.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #177 on: April 09, 2017, 09:35:11 pm »

People will believe what they want to believe regardless of facts. Sad but true
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2017, 12:13:14 am »

'My marriage was a Greek tragedy': Prince Charles's astonishing hand-written letters to Nancy Reagan reveal his anguish over his split from Diana

We can reveal the personal letters between Prince Charles and the Reagans
    They vary in tone and content and are written in the Prince’s trademark black
    He talks about his marriage and the 'dread' after the Queen Mother died

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569560/Prince-Charles-s-hand-written-letters-Nancy-Reagan.html

His handwriting is unusual, he connects not only the letters, but even words at times..
dianab
Countess

« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2017, 01:58:32 am »

What a sycophant Robert Jobson is. I wonder if he's jealous of Fawcett eating cookies
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: