Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 02:28:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CP Frederik and Mary: News & Pics  (Read 313053 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #600 on: November 29, 2018, 09:34:45 pm »

I think 'happy' is a very relative description of feelings. I think both have an understanding based on the realities of their role and I think Mary does her part well enough. I think Mary is more posh than Frederick wanted out of her as a wife and I believe he is tired of her behavior as if she's to the manor born. I also believe Mary is fed up with Fred's self pity and fed up with his boyishness and he is annoying her with his apparent angst about every PRIVILEGED aspect of his life. I think the marriage stared out as two people with an idealized view of one another and after the infatuation wore off, now both are disillusioned and bitter.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #601 on: November 30, 2018, 04:39:00 pm »

^^ Do you mean looking bad as in aging badly or that she is in emotional distress?   Mary is at an age where one should choose to age gracefully.   I hope she will.   She has had a lot of procedures and it's time to taper off.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #602 on: November 30, 2018, 05:49:10 pm »

More like she is at her tipping point. Have you checked her photos in africa? What do you think?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #603 on: December 03, 2018, 01:58:33 am »

What Danish press says about their marriage? i've read for years in royalty forums they dont have a happy marriage... she's very regal and elegant and he always looks so tired... i've always read she's very popular and is seen as a asset in DRF...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #604 on: December 03, 2018, 04:51:20 pm »

^ I don't speak Danish, but going by what those say who do, the Danish press is 100% sugary towards their RF and basically never criticizes, even though there's a lot to be criticized and that's not right with their RF and their behaviour, like with all the others.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #605 on: December 04, 2018, 04:10:05 pm »

More like she is at her tipping point. Have you checked her photos in africa? What do you think?

She did look tired and drained in Africa. 

She looks better at this engagement.  Older, more wrinkles around the eyes, but hair looks nice, is wearing a nice outfit, smiling.
Maybe she wasn't feeling well during the African trip.  But I imagine there is also a lot behind the scenes with Henrik's death, the queen looking frailer all the time, and Fred in his own fragile state for whatever reason. . . .

https://www.newmyroyals.com/2018/11/crown-princess-mary-attended-2018.html
sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #606 on: December 06, 2018, 07:27:55 am »

^ very nice outfit.

I can imagine that there would be a lot more going on behind the scenes for Frederick and Mary to help out the Queen.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #607 on: December 06, 2018, 02:49:33 pm »

She looks super beautiful on Latvia but I suppose that dealing with Fred can be draining to anyone.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #608 on: December 06, 2018, 06:29:15 pm »

Pretty in pink! Princess Mary of Denmark steps out in a dazzling pink coat dress while attending a welcoming ceremony in Latvia with Crown Prince Frederik
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6467761/Princess-Mary-Denmark-steps-dazzling-coat-dress-attending-welcome-ceremony-Latvia.html

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: