Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 09:56:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CP Frederik and Mary: News & Pics  (Read 231957 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #540 on: April 28, 2016, 06:10:17 am »

Crown Princess Mary: "We must resist condemning career women"
In May, Copenhagen will host the International Conference "Women Deliver" , which focuses on women's health and rights. To celebrate, the Eurowoman spoken to the conference patron HRH Crown Princess Mary of gender, marriage and being a role model for a generation of Danish and Australian women. We bring here an excerpt of the 20 pages long, exclusive interview with The Crown Princess, written by editorial director Mette Krogh Størum that can be read in full in the next issue of Eurowoman. The magazine is published on Wednesday. April 20th. Why Women Deliver relevant for Danish women? "First, I want to stress that this does not only concern Danish women. It concerns all Danes. I hope that the conference can create a little more understanding of the conditions of women in other parts of the world, because we have it so good here in Denmark. we are enormously
http://www.eurowoman.dk/fra-magasinet/eksklusivt-interview-kronprinsesse-mary-vi-skal-lade-vare-med-at-fordomme-en-karrierekvinde-for-ikke-at-vare-den-der-altid-henter-og-bringer-sine-born/

Amen!

I like how Mary is standing up for women who make their own way in life. I mean, I'm sick of the backlash against feminism. Just because a bunch of spoiled brats didn't have their mothers making them the center of the universe, they lash out at women who earn their own way in life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #541 on: May 04, 2016, 02:25:14 pm »

It seems Crown Prince Frederik had a father-daughter date with his eldest daughter Isabella: last night the two attended the concert by Adele in Copenhagen.

Twitter-account Royal Speaking has a picture of the two just before they entered the concert-location.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #542 on: May 04, 2016, 05:12:53 pm »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/05/prince-frederik-and-isabella-at-adele.html?m=1

Very cute

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #543 on: May 08, 2016, 11:51:40 am »

Mary at work for the Princess Mary Foundation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3579208/Princess-Mary-brightens-room-Hugo-Boss-Mary-Foundation-meeting.html?offset=0&max=100&reply=125227547&jumpTo=comment-125227547#comment-125227547
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #544 on: May 12, 2016, 08:43:01 pm »

Dignity for all': Princess Mary chooses an understated classic navy dress and neutral heels to speak out about gay and transgender rights

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3584817/Dignity-Princess-Mary-chooses-understated-classic-navy-dress-neutral-heels-speak-gay-transgender-rights.html#ixzz48TLyLSl4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #545 on: May 18, 2016, 02:42:57 am »

Copy Kate! No, it's not the Duchess out for a spin in Kensington Palace - this equally laid-back royal beauty is Crown Princess Mary of Denmark taking her five-year-old twins out in Copenhagen

chestnut hair, you could be forgiven for thinking this cyclist was the Duchess of Cambridge taking George and Charlotte for a spin.
But a closer look reveals the Kate look-a-like is actually a different royal – Denmark’s Crown Princess Mary out on a tricycle ride with her five-year-old twins Vincent and Josephine. 
The 44-year-old royal, who is mum to Christian, ten, Isabella, eight, and the five-year-old twins, looked like she was enjoying the early spring sunshine as she cycled near Amalienborg Palace in the Danish capital, dressed in skinny jeans and a Breton stripe sweatshirt - an outfit uncannily similar to one worn by Kate in 2013.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3595366/Crown-Princess-Mary-Denmark-channels-Duchess-laid-style.html#ixzz48y3E9QIP

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #546 on: May 18, 2016, 01:05:44 pm »

It is a disgrace for Crown Princess Mary to be called 'copy Kate'. If anyone is copying anyone, it is Kate and definitely not the other way around.

Mary became a royal in 2004 when Kate was stalking William as if there were no tomorrow and it would take 7 more years for her to become his wife.
In the meantime, Mary had four children, managed a rather fully agenda with causes like anti-bullying, healthy eating and the fight for female equality and better health options for women etc. Being a UN ambassador.

Mary also was quite active in the renovation of one of the four houses that form Amalienborg where she and her husband and children now live. A house that is a showcase for modern Danish design with modern murals, furniture and work of art. Like the style or not, she understands she needs to push Danish products and designs.
And she always is enjoying herself on her official visits. She has a true connection with the people she meets unlike Kate who just goes with the flow and looks like she is constantly thinking 'GET ME OUT OF HERE'.

And then there is the influence of Mary on Frederik, an influence that is a lot more positive than Kate's influence on Willy. Frederik has always been shy and wasn't the best public speaker, but he is improving. He has become more his own person and is less comfortable in his public role.
William on the other hand has crashed as a royal since marrying Kate.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #547 on: June 06, 2016, 11:32:55 am »

Crown Princess Mary joined the Danish Home Guard for a weekend of training (which is mandatory for the members). As a result she missed the belated birthday-party of her sister-in-law Marie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3626510/Crown-Princess-Mary-participates-Danish-Home-Guard-Field-Exercise-2016.html

Considering Kate not even being able to spend more than 1-2 hours with the scouts, I doubt she would be doing this. Lucky for her, the British royals are less hands-on with their regiments.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #548 on: July 03, 2016, 08:02:05 am »

You know, I sincerely think Mary should be given a lot more credit. A Crown Princess participating in the training exercises with her regiment is something that feminists should hold up as an example to be emulated.

'I find it difficult to speak of myself as a role model': Crown Princess Mary stuns on the cover of Vogue Australia as she opens up about her charity work and family life

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark is on the cover of Vogue Australia 
    She was photographed with her family at their home, Amalienborg Palace
    The Princess discussed her charity work, passions and family life 
    She said she is aware she is a role model but doesn't often think about it 
     'It is other people and their impression that makes a role model,' she said

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3671929/Crown-Princess-Mary-stuns-cover-Vogue-Australia.html#ixzz4DKJMTX5O

Four healthy kids, elegant and inviting home, and someone who likes to dress nice and wear pretty tiaras. Very admirable.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HennyPenny
gossip insider

« Reply #549 on: July 03, 2016, 09:13:48 pm »

^ I have to agree KF. Mary has always made it a point to champion causes and carryout her engagements with enthusiasm and a smile on her face. I know many people have said or will say its only so  she can   wear  her designer clothes but I don't care. She brings attention to causes  that otherwise would be forgotten. Plus it not her fault or any other royal lady's fault that the press goes on & on  about who they are wearing then only  writes  a paragraph about the cause ..
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #550 on: July 03, 2016, 09:44:41 pm »

I don't like the photos  dontknow the one with the four of them is cute but Mary looks weird in nearly all. I think she has touched her eyes.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #551 on: July 03, 2016, 11:41:09 pm »

^ I have to agree KF. Mary has always made it a point to champion causes and carryout her engagements with enthusiasm and a smile on her face. I know many people have said or will say its only so  she can   wear  her designer clothes but I don't care. She brings attention to causes  that otherwise would be forgotten. Plus it not her fault or any other royal lady's fault that the press goes on & on  about who they are wearing then only  writes  a paragraph about the cause.

I dislike how wanting to learn to carry yourself better or wear nice things is somehow some sin, as if being as uncouth as the Duchess of Cambridge is noble and 'real' and 'down to earth.' So what if she took a starmaker's course or took a risk by moving to Denmark.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #552 on: July 11, 2016, 02:17:28 pm »

"When sneak peek images from Crown Princess Mary's exclusive photoshoot with Vogue Australia were unveiled, fashion and royal watchers alike swooned over the princess swanning through the grounds of her palace in a jaw-dropping gown by homegrown designer Alex Perry.

But inside the magazine, which went on sale today, July 11, it is the Crown Princess' charitable work that takes centre stage, before the fashion.

In conversation with Vogue editor Edwina McCann, the 44-year-old royal explains why she chose the focuses of her Mary Foundation - domestic violence, bullying and loneliness.

'One thing I have always found difficult from as early as I can remember is seeing people who appear to be alone,' the Crown Princess said. 'It has always affected me deeply and I can't explain why. To see people standing on the outside looking in, who can't understand why they aren't part of a community or group.' "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3684020/Crown-Princess-Mary-strikes-solemn-figure-alongside-husband-Frederik-Vogue-reveals-champion-lonely.html
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #553 on: July 15, 2016, 07:47:37 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3691820/Danish-royals-pose-annual-summer-portrait-Grasten-Castle.html

Joacham and Marie have missed the last two photo ops at Grasten.  Wonder why?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #554 on: August 04, 2016, 12:21:13 am »

EXCLUSIVE: Very pointed praise for the Olympics from Princess Mary of Denmark who is in Rio despite Games being snubbed by Wills and Kate

The most high-profile royal visitor to the Olympic Games has spoken pointedly of how 'positive' it is to be be in Rio de Janierio.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark has described the prospect of watching the Olympics in Rio as 'so exciting' and told Daily Mail Online that her time in Brazil has been 'positive so far'.

She is present in Rio despite the decision by Prince William and his wife the Duchess of Cambridge not to go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3722321/Very-pointed-praise-Olympics-Princess-Mary-Denmark-Rio-despite-Games-snubbed-Wills-Kate.html#ixzz4GJYUD3oZ

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #555 on: August 04, 2016, 08:22:23 am »

Similar to other people they set an example. The duo just took the opportunity and didn't go but there are five stars hotel and they should have got the necessary precautions, I am sure.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #556 on: August 04, 2016, 11:35:43 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3691820/Danish-royals-pose-annual-summer-portrait-Grasten-Castle.html

Joacham and Marie have missed the last two photo ops at Grasten.  Wonder why?

Because he is not the most important there? Even when going to Rio he had to take all the family when Fred only went with Mary.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #557 on: August 24, 2016, 03:35:43 pm »

Princess of the High Seas! Sporty Princess Mary swaps her stilettos for sneakers and a bright red life vest to take part in a yacht race
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3755482/Princess-Mary-swaps-stilettos-sneakers-board-yacht-Denmark.html

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #558 on: September 15, 2016, 02:26:51 am »

'Girls and women are the key to building healthy and sustainable societies': Princess Mary stuns in Hugo Boss dress and Prada bag as she delivers a powerful speech on 'health and happiness'

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark regularly speaks out about the importance of gender equality and women's health.
And on Monday, the passionate Princess arrived at the UN office in Copenhagen to present a powerful speech at the meeting of the World Health Organisation's 66th Regions Committee.
The 44-year-old arrived at the meeting in spectacular style and rocked a chic corporate get-up for the occasion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3788361/Princess-Mary-stuns-Hugo-Boss-dress-66th-Regions-Committee.html#ixzz4KHeJxDEN

Wearing animals makes her look cold-hearted and totally out of touch': Princess Mary draws the ire of animal rights activists for wearing a SEAL SKIN coat

She has been named 'most stylish royal' two years in a row.
But Crown Princess Mary has made at least one major fashion faux pas, according to PETA Australia.
On a recent trip to Greenland the Australian-born royal wore a coat featuring seal skin, prompting a backlash from the animal rights group.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3786572/Princess-Mary-slammed-PETA-Australia-wearing-seal-skin-coat.html#ixzz4KHepGLoB

When Nelly met Mary! Princess Mary makes her acquaintance with an ELEPHANT at a charity event for the Kidney Foundation
It's hard to tell who had the bigger smile on their face.

Crown Princess Mary beamed as she came face-to-face with a circus elephant at a charity event for the Kidney Foundation.

And it seemed the mother-of-four wasn't the only one smiling - the elephant appeared to giving her a big grin back.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3784518/Princess-Mary-pats-ELEPHANT-Kidney-Foundation-charity-event.html
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 02:30:22 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #559 on: September 28, 2016, 09:34:46 pm »

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark beams as she’s presented with a bouquet of flowers by a young girl during royal visit to Washington DC
It is hard to tell who was more delighted by their meeting Crown Princess Mary or the little girl presenting her with the flowers.
The Danish royal could not contain her delight as her young fan handed her the lush posy as she arrived at the Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
The young girl named Mia Heltberg, 7,  looked equally thrilled to be face to face with the royal and was pictured beaming back at her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3812045/Crown-Princess-Mary-Denmark-beams-s-presented-bouquet-flowers-young-girl-royal-visit-Washington.html#ixzz4LaK7qeIr

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: